# 023
13.1k 16 170
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mom, we're back!" We spent the rest of the morning walking around much like the first time I brought Rosie into town. "Sorry, but I need to steal Queenie back." I walk into her room to find her asleep and snuggling up to the slime with a rosy expression on her face.

After swapping my pet for a pillow, I leave Mom with a kiss on her sleeping brow and warn the girls not to wake her before heading into my room to get my field gear. Once there, I'm greeted by the sight of Madison waiting for me in the clothing she picked up earlier.

"I knew showing you those books was a good idea." I say with a smile for the skimpy maid outfit she's wearing. "Nnh. But, you know I have a job to do, right?"

"Yes, but Master can hardly run around the woods with that uncomfortable bulge in his pants, now can he?" The bulge damn near rips its way free when she calls me master. "Please allow this lowly one to help you with it."

"Hmm? Something tells me that I'm just being taken advantage of here." I leer down at her and free my erection. "That maybe my slutty little servant has been dripping wet since watching her master dance earlier. And, that I should just use Queenie to take care of my needs and leave such a conniving little girl frustrated."

The slime morphs into a perfect copy of Madison, outfit and all, before sinking to her knees. Her mouth just inches away from my hardness. The real thing starts whimpering when her duplicate reaches up to stroke my shaft.

"I'm sorry, Master." Madison cracks when Queenie starts sucking on the tip of my cock. "You're right, I am just a slut. It was all I could do not to just jump you earlier, to ride you right there with everyone watching. Please forgive this miserable wretch; punish her some other way, any other way."

"You are lucky that you have such a gracious master." I pull away from one pet and stalk to the other. "You wish to be punished?" I squeeze her ass hard enough to make her yelp. "Lift up your skirt for me and spread your legs. And, if you take your punishment like a good girl, Master might just reward you."

The little minx whimpers and presents her bare ass to me. There are no panties to catch her fluids this time, so they've started running down her legs. I scoop her juices up with a couple of fingers and then bring them to her mouth. She doesn't even hesitate before taking my digits into her mouth and sucking them clean.

"Good girl." I punctuate the praise with a slap to her ass. "What's this? One little spank and you're already overflowing again." I scoop it up and give myself a taste this time. "How could such a sweet girl turn so rotten?" Another smack on the other cheek this time, and then a much lighter one right on her sex.

"Ahh!" My perverted maid gasps involuntarily.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Is that how a good girl takes her punishment?" Two more smacks to her ass and then, when she thinks I'm going to spank her pussy again, I gently brush my fingers over it instead. "How much can you take without making a sound?"

I start gently, more drumming my fingers against her heat than anything. But, these turn into taps, and pats, and then light smacks. And, Madison has to pull the blanket from the bed and bite into it to keep from making any noise.

"Is that it?" I say pityingly and start spanking her ass again. "Foolish maid, you can't even take your punishment. What am I to do with you?" Two more smacks and then I thrust all the way into her in one smooth movement. "Oh, you weren't expecting that." I chuckle when she squeezes down on me; the unexpected pleasure when she was expecting pain is more than enough to send her over the edge.

Madison's knees start to go weak, so I grab her by the hips and start using her just like I used to use my pair of slimes, Lefty and Righty. She cums again from being manhandled before I shoot my load deep inside of her.

"Thank you, Master." Maddie breathes out when I lay her limp form on the bed. "I swear to serve you faithfully from now on."

"Good girl." She winces expecting another spanking, but I lean down and kiss her instead. "You rest up now, and let Master take care of you." I have Queenie clean us both up and then apply a thin coating of salve to her red bottom, but not to her sex. I want her to feel everything I did to her there. "I need to go now, but I promise to take much better care of you tonight."

...

When I get back from my hunt, Maddie is wearing a proper maid uniform and helping Mom make dinner.

"Hey, Cutie, nice outfit." They both spin around at my words. So, feeling impish, I pull Mom into a hug and kiss her on the cheek.

"Not in front of the help, Dear." Mom's comment sets all three of us to giggling.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask and rub her belly. "Sorry for stealing your snuggle buddy earlier." I send Queenie to cozy up against Mom's leg and move to give my real cutie a hug and quick kiss.

"I slept fantastically." Mom reaches down to rub the slime. "Thank you for leaving her here this morning. I don't want to go out while I'm pregnant, but I swear the minute I recover from the birth, you and your girls are going to help me catch one of my own."

"The very minute." I nod sharply before breaking into a grin. "But, until then you're welcome to borrow Queenie whenever you want."

"So, every night until I get my own queen then." She grins back.

"Mhm." I roll my eyes and give Maddie another quick kiss. "I'm gonna go check up on Rosie. Thanks for putting in so much effort on your cooking, Maddie; it's really starting to show." She blushes and ducks her head.

...

"Well, that's different." I chuckle when I see Rosie sitting with Jennifer and the girls while trying out a bunch of different facial features.

"New game." Rosie says in Jen's voice. "Make fun-ny face."

"I was trying to help her blend together a cute new face from those we saw earlier." Jen sounds a little aggrieved. "But, Katie and the twins turned it into a game trying to get the silliest combination."

"Oh, you poor baby." I pat Jen on the head. "You had your toy stolen away from you by your younger sisters."

"Shut up." She smacks my hand away, but I can tell by the look on her face that I'm right on the money.

"Heh." I smirk at her. "Well, you can all play with her later, dinner is almost ready."

...

"How are you feeling?" I ask Madison when we retire for bed later that night. She didn't seem to have any problem sitting earlier, but I want to make sure I didn't hurt her. And, it's not like I could have asked in front of Mom.

"Just happy to be yours, Master." She snuggles up to me.

"Heheh." I chuckle and stroke her hair. "I know we were having fun earlier, but you don't have to keep calling me master."

"I want to." She looks up at me with puppy-dog eyes. "At least when we're alone, please? I know you like it too."

"As a sometimes thing, maybe." I admit. "But, I want a girlfriend more than I want a servant."

"Then is it alright if your girlfriend asks you to spank her again?" She purrs. "I didn't think I was into that stuff, but ever since you got angry at me that one time..." She licks her lips. "Well, it's been a struggle not to say something else just to get you mad again." She hides her head against my chest.

"We can get a little rough if you want." I lift her chin until she looks me in the eyes. "Mom's books have a few scenes that I've been more than a little curious about. Which is why I tried the spanking earlier. But, I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't." A silly smile fills her face. "Even when you had every reason to do me harm, you still held back. More than that, you made sure that I felt good."

"Alright." I give in. "But, you have to let me know right away if I ever do anything that does hurt, or that you just plain don't want. We have to set a good example for Rosie after all." I laugh at the slime who is sitting there eager for us to have sex again.

"I felt her before. She liked." Rosie's speech is getting more and more fluid, but I'm unsure of what she means. "Maddie small hurt make big plea-sure." She stumbles over the word, but I'm nearly blown away by the impression she sends me.

"You can feel what Madison does?" I'm stunned by the implications of this.

"Strong feels, yes." The slime explains. "Feel humans almost like how I feel slimes, but humans much more to feel than slimes. Hard to un-der-stand all, but good and bad feels easy."

"This explains so much." I peer at the slime in fascination. "That scream in my head right before the bond clicked into place. The way Jen sensed you were giving her the puppy-dog eyes. You must have some sort of psychic ability; it's likely an advanced form of how queens order lesser slimes around.

"Queens dumb." Rosie pouts the lips she formed to speak with. "They talk, but don't say any-thing."

"You've been so lonely for so long, haven't you?" I pull her into a hug and pour feelings of friendship and family down the bond to her. "You have us now, and we're going to take that loneliness away."

"Yes, we will." Maddie strokes the slime while I hug her. "You are an amazing person, and you will never have to be alone again. This is just... wow! Oh, and no wonder yours and Queenie's massages feel so nice; you can tell sense what we're feeling. How much do you get? Do you feel good when I feel good too?" She asks excitedly.

"Some." The ball of jelly in my arms sends the impression of a shrug. "Not like I feel Cole."

"It's more like an echo of your feelings." I explain for her. "It's more than you'd get just reading the body language of someone you're very connected to but much less than what she gets from me through our bond."

"So, a bit like the twin-bond I have with Mason; we could always influence each other's moods a bit." Maddie nods. "Still, I like that I can make you feel good, even just a little."

"You make Cole feel very good." Rosie smiles. "That makes me feel very good too."

"Well, then how about I make the both of you feel very good right now?" Maddie slips out of her dress and proceeds to do just that.

***

Sorry this one was so late; I had a shitty weekend and it left me a little blocked.

170