Prologue
174 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

It was a dark and fiery place, that filled the vision as far as one could perceive. Then came the warm sensation stirs within as I catch a glimpse of it.

 

Awaken…

 

Fire… Fire… Fire everywhere, not the warm fire of life that gives hope to one who witnesses it but something much more sinister…and violent.

 

Awaken…

 

Then I sense something looking straight at me in this enigmatic fiery purgatory, its eyes are vivid otherworldly blue and glow like an ember.

 

Awaken.

 

A silhouette of a beast of flame.

 

Feathery red wings, vibrant and beautiful represent the life force itself.

 

Phoenix.

.

.

 

 

“ …Wake…up. ”

 

“ Oi…Wake up! ”

 

I feel the vibration throughout my body as I gain a shred of consciousness from my slumber as I hear a whisper of someone or something.

 

“ Unn…? That did not work…Then. ”

 

Suddenly a chilly sensation ran through my body like I was soaking in an ice tub or hit by a blizzard shocking me into a fully awake state albeit not in a pleasant way.

 

I mean…, who would like to be awake by an ice bucket?

 

“ Cold!? What the hell is wrong with you- Eh!? ”

 

I was greeted with the sight of a girl with a slim voluptuous figure long blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes.

 

However, she wears something that looks like a witch's clothes. Cosplay?

 

“ Ah! You’re finally awake! I thought you were in a coma or along the line. But that is to be expected, you shouldn’t drink like last night again! Okay? ”

 

“ What? Who are you, lady? Arg… My head… Nnn? …Where am I? ”

 

As I examine around at my surroundings.

 

It seems that I was on a bench in some kind of alley of a European city, reckoning from the architectural type.

 

So…, why the hell, does this totally not an Asian bombshell blonde talk to me in Japanese?

 

And somehow I’m able to understand it completely like nothing.

 

“ We’re in Firenze! Did you hit your head somewhere, Edd-kun? …Muu! You’re the one who said you want to visit my homeland. Why are you like this again…Hah. ”

 

“ Huh? How? What? Edd? Is that my name? ”

 

…What the hell is going on?

 

And then another sharp headache hit me like a truck stimulating something in me.

 

“ Urg…Fuck…my head…How much did I drink, Reni? ”

 

What presumed to be the name of this blonde came out of my mouth naturally while my head felt like I was stabbed by a thousand needles.

 

“ Mou…This is why I don’t want you to indulge in this bad habit! Even Toby and others said that you can out-drink them all, but look at you now. Is it worth it, Edd-kun? ”

 

Toby? Right, Ikuze Tobio, captain of the slash dog team and the man who has saved my life more than once. How could I forget?

 

This girl who is lecturing me right now is Lavinia Reni, a witch from Grauzauberer with an embarrassing nickname of Ice Princess, thanks to Longinus, Absolute Demise.

 

“ Yes…but still it’s not like I did this every other day, Reni. Just only on special occasions…ich. ”

 

Alcoholism is the phase that most of us have to go through one way or another though we all know that is just an excuse I just love to drink.

 

“ Every couple of days is still bad for people like us, Edd-kun! Also, we’re not here just for sightseeing you know? We’ve got a mission! Ehehe. It’s been a while for both of us, right? ”

 

“ Last time, you and I ran into Augusta’s trap. Tobio and Vali have to come to save our ass, right Reni? …It’s been a while since Utsusemi and Satanael’s case, huh? …That’s quite a few years now. ”

 

“ Unn∼! But Ed-Kun you say it like you did not see me for a few years even though we meet every other week. Hehe∼ Did you miss being alone with me that much∼? ”

 

“ Quiet you—”

 

.

 

Though you guys probably not gonna listen to my reminiscing talk with Lavinia, so I’ll skip it.

 

Anyways, my name is Edward Rosfield, a mage for hire, formerly affiliated with Golden Dawn, but I hate being in a proper organization so mercenary it is.

 

Technically, it is because I was tired of their political game and bullshit so bloody much that I just threw Fira- or is it Firaga? -at the face of some dude that agitated me at the time and quit.

 

No one came looking for me so far as I am a Rosfield, and no one dared to touch Rosfield in the mage community for a good reason.

 

Yes, I’m British, a Rosarian to be specific, Grand Duchy of Rosaria is located in what used to be the kingdom of Northumbria, and its capital Rosalith is also located in what used to be York in other timelines.

 

Aye, Great Britain island has four nations located in it in this timeline, Another funny story; as Rosaria's flag is soaring white Phoenix on a red field our national dish is a roast chicken, just lovely, ain’t it?

 

Anyway, onto my appearance; I have medium-length black hair and ocean-blue eyes, with a height of 182 cm and a weight of 69 kg…Nice.

 

My body type is on the slim side though my muscle is compact so I don’t look buff from the outside but I’d broke more jaw than I could count with this body so far.

 

As we all know, I’m in a famous ecchi dead-world known as Draconic Deus, so yes, I am a bi-shounen like every other guy here.

 

Never met a ROBs, no idea if I even died last life… Well, I am probably very dead, so whatever not that I care, Life has been good so far for the last twenty years since my reincarnation.

 

Still thank fuck, I’m not in Nasuverse as my body is capable of manipulating aether or magical energy directly and has complete control over the fire and lightning elements, for now…

 

: I suspect that I may be capable of something much more than this.

 

Or who knows maybe, I’m just being delusional hoping that I have more ability like those typical fanfic protagonists, as I’m the only one who reigns over more than one element in my family.

 

Lastly, I have a wonderful thing called ‘The Blessing of the Phoenix’ that grants us dominion over the fire element and some aspect of Phoenix, so you can imagine how many assholes wanted a piece of me even in this world.

 

Regardless, it’s not all bad having this ability as most gods that associate with the sun and sky seem to favor my presence a lot which is nice.

 

On a side note, the Phenex clan of devils race hates our house because we are capable of creating a better version of their tears, nothing beats good old Phoenix Down.

 

And that’s why not many people wanna pissed us off as we have many alliances with a beefy pantheon like the Norse, the Celt, and the Aegypt.

 

Phenex can screech all they want, we're more of a phoenix than them anyway. They have fire wings but so what? We have real Phoenix wings with fiery red feathers.

 

We, Rosfield always hold the Blessing of the Phoenix, thanks to our founder, Joshua Rosfield, the Eikon of Phoenix.

 

What the fuck? How!? : is the exact response when I discover this fact as well.

 

The dude got bloody isekaied instead of resurrected by Clive or something?

 

Must be…also, here they called him 'the Phoenix' as well.

 

Nevertheless, I’m not going to be ungrateful as being able to use Final Fantasy 16’s magic system is a blessing enough although being an Eikon of Phoenix as well would be nice.

 

“ You still listen to me? Edd-kun! We have to go to the meeting place now. Azazel-san said that we needed to meet her before anyone else did. ”

 

Leader of the fallen angel, Azazel has been my regular client for a job these days and nope, I’m not affiliated with Grigori, officially anyway, as I’m more in the same position as Lavinia a mercenary.

 

“ Yes yes, I heard you. Just let me deal with this hangover for a minute, Reni. Urg…Gods, this is killing me. ”

 

Then I hold my hand against my head and let the aether flow forming a fire of life to rid myself of the hangover.

 

“ …I’ll forbid you from drinking while on a mission from now on, Edd-kun. This is for the best. Unn! I’ll tell Mere-chan about it! ”

 

“ Oi! Don’t! You know how my dearest sister reacts when it comes to forbidding me something. She’ll force me to sign a geas for it! ”

 

Or worse she just gonna seal that part of my being to stop me from drinking because, after all, Meredith Rosfield is the best sealing mage in this world.

 

Yes, I am biased, she is my sister after all and she harbors mastery over the flame of the phoenix more than I do.

 

Every time she cast a fire spell, there were a phoenix’s feathers flowing while the wings and tail of the Phoenix manifested on her back.

 

Wait, ain’t her familiar also, a Yatagarasu? Mine is Mystic Raven from the Norse.

 

Is it due to her having red hair like Mom? Since this world is running on Japanese light novel/anime logic.

 

Is that how it works?

 

Maybe…just maybe, my dearest sister is the Dominant of Fire.

 

“ What’s the problem then? Mere-chan knows what’s best for her Onii-sama after all! ”

 

“ …Fucked. ”

 

Well, looks like the habit of regular Brit is over for me folks. I’ll text Le Fay to do the same for Arthur later…as friends do not suffer this fate alone.

 

“ Don’t swear loudly, Edd-kun! Our guest is a holy maiden, we need to be careful, That’s a requirement for this mission as well! ”

 

“ Bloody hell. The Christian server joke is real!?-Ouch!? Why did you pinch me, Reni? We’re not there yet. ”

 

“ You always swear more than all of the slash dog team combined, Edd-kun. You need to fix that habit one of these days. ”

 

“ Yes yes, I will just not now…-Don’t call Meredith! ”

 

Why is she hellbent on me being polite today? Did I vomit on her before passing out or something?

 

Or is one of the Undying Flames nearby? Pretty sure those guys don’t give a damn about how I act.

 

Knight of the Undying Flames is an intelligence-gathering organization that serves only the Rosfield, pretty much a CIA or MI6 of Rosaria.

 

In case you did not realize yet, Yes, I am a member of the royal family of Rosaria.

 

Honestly, it’s basically being born into a rich family while having full control over an entire nation that’s it.

 

This is Draconic Deus so just like our favorite Todd has said, ‘It’s just work’.

 

Lazy writing? Bah- who cares… Blame Ishibumi.

 

“ So our guest should be around here, right? Well…that’s a lot of people. ”

 

“ Unn. This place is a tourist attraction, after all, it’s very crowded. Edd-kun, should we spit up? ”

 

Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, of all places to meet up.

 

Sure it’s convenient, but boy…people in hiding like our dear client do not have a phone.

 

I know it’s 2013, but the supernatural side has a modern smartphone available…

 

Sigh…This going to be a chore.

 

“ Can’t you just locate her with your magic, Reni? ”

 

“ Edd-kun… Here, the church set wards everywhere so the interferent is too much for a searching spell. ”

 

Well shit…, of all the bloody things, the choirboy fondler decides to be competent at.

 

“ …Fine, I take the left. Let’s meet up at the sandwich shop over there in 20 minutes, capiche? ”

 

“ Hai∼. Don’t forget about her appearance, Edd-kun! ”

 

“ I got it. ”

 

I waved lazily to Lavinia while walking to my search area.

 

Now onto dearest client’s appearance, petite figure with long blonde hair and emerald green eyes, huh?

 

Hmm…, a holy maiden with healing sacred gear…, ain’t this girl…Asia Argento?

 

Fucked me. Is the canon event about to fire?

 

No maybe not, but it’s flicking Azazel that hired us to escort her… Is she just getting expelled?

 

What the hell is going on here?

 

I remember Jack shit about DxD light novel as it was a literally lifetime ago since I read it.

 

Also, I didn’t even watch the anime version due to the difference until what? season 4?

 

Noway in hell, I can handle this world crisis without a power creep, I almost died a couple of times during the Slash Dog event already if not for Vali and Tobio!

 

Oh, Michael, I’m dumb. I forgot I’d tasked the Undying Flames to monitor Issei a while back! Let’s hope he is still like a 1st-year student, so I have time to prepare my mind for the cluster fuck.

 

Well, even if we are at the start of the canon now it would give me what? Two or three more months? Since the first 5 books kinda don’t matter to me unless I want to get one of the main cast like Ravel, and Koneko.

 

Ravel is going to be a bit hard, as I’m a Rosfield, remember?

 

Right, I forgot to tell you guys one thing. I just received my memories when I was 17, so you can’t fault dumb teen Edward, alright?

 

That guy is hopeless siscon, I on the other hand bump rush toward Lavinia as soon as I was able to.

 

Other Slash dog girls?

 

Well, Shigune and Natsume are too hopelessly smitten with Tobio, so I’m not even bothered and for Suzaku, the Himejima clan rather see me burn than anything else, hell I think my presence bloody make Tobio more appealing to the Himejima as Canis Lykaon is made of Ame no Ohabari.

 

Fuck me, I guess?

 

Well, you win some you lose some.

 

And they say being in this timeline is easy to get girls… Those bastards lie to me.

 

I do not complain about Lavinia she is wonderful, but I’m not a filthy monogamist and this is Draconic Deus so you know the deal.

 

I grew up on the supernatural side, so I know firsthand that polygamy is the norm in this timeline.

 

After all, I and Meredith are children of a 3rd consort, Leilia Rosfield.

 

Being the 7th and 8th child far from the ducal throne is a merit as we can go around doing whatever we want without a burden.

 

Good thing Rosfield is not Bael, so no overly jealous sibling dissing us even with both of us far surpassing anyone in prowess and our mother's name is not Annabella.

 

Joshua’s genetics is strong within us and Elwin’s as well, because I and some of my siblings still have black or blonde hair even now.

 

My power level is low in ultimate class as I have full control over fire and lightning.

 

Though, Tobio, Vali, and Lavinia can beat the hell out of me…so maybe I’m still a high class.

 

“ …Of all the bloody days, it’s today that the realization kicks in. ”

 

Still, have no idea where my habit of talking to myself came from… the Witcher?

 

Talk about the witcher, Using sign while fighting seem to be doable using either a Norse rune or a Celtic knot.

 

I know, I tried it before, pretty fun way to fight a magic beast.

 

!?…Did I get infected with Chunibyou from Vali?

 

“ Ano…Excuse me, are you my escort? A Rosfield? ”

 

No lady, I just like their color scheme and white phoenix symbol, though I did say it out loud as the voice is from a cute girl with blonde hair and green eyes.

 

I wear a white long-sleeve shirt with a wine-red vest that has an insignia of Rosaria in the back. Again, a belt with a soaring phoenix symbol as well as plain black pants.

 

I did not hide who I am that much, to be honest.

 

Hmm…looks like the target found me instead which is convenient.

 

“ Yes, I am. Asia Argento-san, I presume? ”

 

She startles a bit while studying me with wariness in her eyes, then smiles softly and nods,

 

“ H-hai. Nnn… ”

 

“ Edward Rosfield, a mage for hire, at your service. ” I give her a salute (right hand to the heart and bowed).

 

“ P-please take care of me, Edward-san! ” She blushes slightly while giving me a bright smile and bows.

 

“ Likewise, Asia-san. …Pardon me, I’m a bit curious. How come a holy maiden like yourself gets in contact with the old crow? ”

 

This is not like in the canon timeline where she gets contact with the lower level, but rather the governor-general himself, so I’m a bit intrigued.

 

“ Ah… That… Nnn… Should I tell him? ” She mumbles to herself.

 

Seeing that she was a bit hesitant about it, I may have overstepped her line a bit, though something came up before I could respond appropriately.

 

“ …Let's forget about that for now, Asia-san. We have to move. ” I warn her with a grim tone.

 

“ !! ” Asia become alert look around warily and follow me.

 

I sense several presences of people with a noticeable amount of aether coming toward us, and I do not want to find out their identity just yet. Client(Asia) safety comes first.

 

What have you done that there are people actively hunting you, Asia? Or it’s just the catholic this timeline is extra fanatical and corrupted as shit.

 

Whatever, let’s message Lavinia and move on.

 


 

Cid the Mercenary: Target acquired! Regroup at the safe house ASAP.

 

Reni-chan: Roger∼!

 


 

After retreating in a hurry, we found ourselves in a bit of a hiccup as it seemed that our dear pursuer was not an idiot like the usual trope.

 

Are these guys involved with the hero faction? They seem neatly coordinated in their approach.

 

No way, those from the Kokabiel faction make a move in the catholic mainland like this. Wizard of Oz? Old Satan?

 

Diodora is not that dumb, right? No matter how thirsty that asshole is for Asia, he should know that fighting in a place where heaven's surveillance is a death sentence for any devil that’s not a king.

 

“ Tsk… We’re surrounded. Get behind me, Asia-san. ”

 

Right now, we’re in the southern part, right outside of the city, I think it's called the Due Strade district.

 

Then I feel the ripple of aether washes over me, “ Heh- At least, they’re sensible enough to ward off the civilian. Cao Cao and Georg’s handiwork for sure. ”

 

Well, looks like action has called for me so let's respond in kind and…Why the hell, does Asia startle a bit when I mention Cao Cao and Georg's names?

 

Thought for later, I send aether into the platinum ring on my left index finger, causing it to transform into a great sword with a red gem or Hearthstone imbue at the center of the guard.

 

This sword, Invictus is what my dear ancestor Elwin and Clive Rosfield, the Ifrit wields, before he commissions the greatest sword Valisthea ever forged, Gotterdammerung to fight against Ultima.

 

But for me knowing that Invictus can endure Odin’s blade, Zantetsuken is making me more than grateful to my father for granting me this bad boy.

 

For DxD comparison this thing can withstand Caliburn, my dear, I’ve tried.

 

Without further ado, I point the sword forward in my right hand and shout,

 

“ Show yourself. Cao Cao’s lackey! The Shield of Rosaria demands your presence! ”

 

Oh? How nice of them, actually just walk out as I ask.

 

Four at the front, another four at our flanks, and the leader at our rear, a familiar black hair, four-eyes wanker.

 

…What with the Gakuran uniform of the Hero faction? Why are these guys always cosplaying Crow Zero?

 

“ Well well, ain't it the famous Cid, the Mercenary, or rather Lord Marquess Edward Rosfield? I did not anticipate you to be here of all places. How unexpected. ”

 

“ Johann Georg Faust. My, my. Is it, not the strategist himself? Have your little group become so frantic, that the vice-leader has to take the field? Ha! No wonder, Arthur and Fey-chan join up with Vali. ”

 

“ Still foul mouth as ever, Rosfield. ”

 

“ Maa∼. You guys sure love it from the fact that you guys keep showing up in front of me. I’m flattered, but please send only Jeanne next time, I’m not into a guy. ”

 

“ …Words seem to never get through you, Rosfield. For today, can you please step aside and let us speak with your companion? ”

 

Surprise, surprise, their goal is Asia, not me like usual.

 

After all, they’ve tried and failed with me a lot, Human supremacy is not my thing, I wanna try all the booty this world has to offer∼.

 

“ Wow, there mister heretic, I’m sure as heck that Asia-chan is not into burning non-human babies like Jeanne. But sure you can speak to her if she wants. ”

 

I glance at the nun behind me and find that she has a wry grin on her though she nods to confirm that she wants to have a chat with Georg.

 

I’m curious, why the Hero faction’s top guy like Faust has to come and recruit Asia by himself after all, they have plenty of Twilight healing users.

 

And so far this Asia Argento seems…Odd. She still has pure and innocent air around her but—

 

—She has no problem running continuously for a couple of kilometers while an average healer would be exhausted already.

 

More importantly, her eyes are always observed while we running, and she knows how to breathe properly like an exorcist as well and her aether activity seems to be inclined to anything when she calls for it.

 

Is this one of those combat Asia timelines?

 

“ Will you lend us your strength of our cause? Maiden of Light. ”

 

Faust said while doing overly dramatic gestures as DxD standard which made me cringe a bit.

 

Maiden of Light, eh? …Looks like I have to throw my knowledge of canon Asia into a trashbin as it seems to not hold a candle anymore from the look of it.

 

“ The church has failed you, We will not. They have conspired with the devil and shun you for doing what you think is right while preaching the words of love and mercy. Our cause is for the good of humanity. To protect them from the shadow of the supernatural and fight against the injustice that has been done to our kind! ”

 

Here it is… The sale pitch of the Hero faction from a guy who brainwashes 9-year-old Leonardo to do their bidding. Very fucking convincing, if I did not see the shit they have done to innocent populate of non-human.

 

Killing innocent families and brainwashing those that unwilling to do their dirty work…fucking Cao Cao has brain damage for sure.

 

“ Ahahaha∼. Fuck me…, You guys are still being hypocrites as ever I see… ”

 

I think these assholes may wanna lure Asia with the promise of the light of true Longinus that contains the Will of Yahweh.

 

“ You guys never change and are still disgusting as always. Johann Georg Faust, those words would mean something if not for the brainwashed thralls you bring with you. Did you think I forgot you guys trying to kill an innocent girl like Lilitifa Vepar? ”

 

I put forth my aether into Invictus putting the blade aflame ready for when the situation inevitably gets ugly.

 

“ …Have some manners, Edward Rosfield. I am not done yet. ”

 

He grunts angrily, my words must hurt his conscience.

 

“ No need for more words Georg Faust-san, I’m done with you. ”

 

Asia said with a clear voice as she looked straight into Georg's eyes.

 

“ The church has not failed me, not Father Giuseppe, who’s raised me at least. I chose to be expelled not only to protect him and the orphanage but also because this was the only chance for me to help others freely! ”

 

Her aether level rises rapidly as she claps her hand jointly and then the golden light shines through her hands brilliantly along with her eyes as she smiles confidently.

 

As the light gathers in her hands intensifies, it appears. Rather than the ring of twilight healing, the white spear with a long blade appears.

 

“ !! ”

 

My eyes widen at the sight of that spear as the memories of my past life as well as the tomes in the royal library point toward one.

 

The spear of the dragoon prince, Dion Lesage.

 

“ The light of Bahamut is the light that guides and protects all innocent not just mankind but all kinds, Georg-san. Such as the teaching of the lord as well. The church may forget his teaching and lose faith as he faded, but I have not. ”

 

Michael, what the hell is going on here!?

 

“ Surely, Cao Cao-san must have felt it as his will cannot be contained by the spear. ”

 

“ I see… I concur that our conversation is over. ”

 

He then releases a purple mist of dimension lost, disrupting our vision.

 

“ Oi, Faust! Running away are we? ”

 

I release a flame to clear out the mist even though I know that it will change nothing if Georg has the intention to teleport away.

 

“ I know when to choose my battle, Rosfield. Fighting, against Cid the mercenary, and the Maiden of Light at the same time without my comrade is a fool’s errand. ”

 

With that, they’re gone leaving only me and Asia behind in the alley.

 

Dismissing our weapons, I peeked at Asia curiously as a stupid idea hit my brain.

 

I wanna try it as this girl shows a sign of knowledge that should not be possible for someone in her position so far.

 

This idea may grant me a very excellent reason to keep her around, for now, let’s get out of here before the church force arrives due to a surge of aether activities.

 

-

 

“ Do you like to read, Asia-san? ”

 

I ask her after a while, we almost reach the safe house, so I decide to strike while the iron is hot.

 

“ ?? H-hai. I love to, but there isn’t much to choose from as the thing that is available to me are mostly religious texts. B-but I’ve read a lot of novels that have been donated to the local library! ”

 

“ I see… Hmm… What is the word of the house of the dragon from A Song of Ice and Fire? ”

 

Throwing out random questions like this is really a poor attempt from me as A Song of Ice and Fire doesn’t bloody exist here for some reason.

 

“ Which house of the dragon? I guess you mean the Targaryen since they're the only ones who got the dragon? Then it's Fire and blood! -A...Ahhhh!? ”

 

Oh my∼. Someone has an answer that should not be available.

 

“ A-ano…Edward-san, C-can you forget about that? It’s N-nothing! Yes! ”

 

“ Sure, sure. Only if you can give me the name of the Eikons of fire and lightning. ”

 

This bait is not even proper bait as the native of this world should not know about the Eikons at all.

 

“ Phoenix, Ifrit, and Ramuh…Aaaaah-Mou!? I-I should not have said that! Hii-!? 

 

I push her toward the wall while smiling brightly as I finally find a fellow poor soul who is trapped in this pseudo-hentai dead world.

 

“ Alright, Miss SI. We need to talk after all∼. ”

 

Thank Gods, this girl is an airhead like Lavinia, or else I would have no bloody idea though her being dominant can be bullshit but this?

 

Seem like life is about to get very interesting from now on…very.

 

.

.


Welcome to my ADHD. As my brain still refused to work on CxD, so here we are.

The list of Dominant below is a spoiler so don't look at it if you want a surprise...even if it is a predictable one.

Spoiler

1. Ifrit = Edward. (Duh...)
2. Phoenix = Meredith. (Maybe Ravel as well, so the fraud between the two houses getting more interesting. Who said there needs to be only one Eikon of Phoenix?)
3. Ramuh = Azazel. (The lore said Ramuh only goes to those who understand the world best, so yeah.)
4. Titan = Herekles. (Someone needs to scream "I'll kill you Rosfield!" .)
5. Bahamut = Asia.
6. Odin = Arthur. (Sword dude go to sword dude cuz who needs shitty Excalibur that's not the Promise Victory? Though, maybe Cao Cao...dude kind of acts like Barnabas anyway.)
7. Garuda = Elmenhilde. (Yep, Vampire will have Eikon fight in their civil war. Cuz, why not?)
8. Leviathan = Sona. (Serafall is going to be happy for sure. And Ingvild's already op enough as she is.)
9. Shiva = Valerie (So she can be more usable. Though this turns her into Jill 2.0)

[collapse]

 

 

3