Ch. 2
72 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“ So… That’s how the Rosfield Siblings are, huh? The Rogue Prince and Flame Princess of Rosaria. What to say? …Umm. Edward-san is more easygoing than I expected. After hearing about him from Meredith-san I thought he would be a more serious type, but then again, He’s called a Rogue prince for a reason. Anyway, Thank you for your help, Sona. ”  Said the redhead as she let out a warm smile.

 

If the man himself were to hear of this conversation, he would probably start joking about House of the Dragon with Asia for being called Rogue Prince.

 

“ …It’s fine. Those two always follow their whim, It’s not a hard request. And well…, Edward-san used to be more uptight, I guess his taking the role of a mercenary following the tradition of his house may have caused him to become what he is today. ”

 

Sona sighed softly as she reminisced about the interaction between her and Rosfield's sibling many years ago.

 

“ Though his siscon tendency has not changed much as we expected considering he got a girlfriend last we heard from Meredith-san, right Kaichou? ” Said Tsubaki with an amused in her voice.

 

“ Right. But we’ve examples with certain a devil already…”

 

Sona mused as she glanced at Rias and let out a slight grin.

 

“ Oi! I know who you’re thinking of Sona, While I agree it is similar to Onii-sama, that doesn’t mean it does not tick me off! ” Rias reacted with a pout at Sona's tease.

 

“ And Onii-sama is not that bad. He did not mind me living apart from him after all. ” She adds.

 

“ My, my, Rias. I’m sure Sirzech-san would not mind being called out on that, If he were to see you defend him like this I’m sure you’ll get showered by his affection. ” Akeno joined in as she saw the chance.

 

“ Even you…Akeno!? Muu… ” Rias sulked at the betrayal.

 

“ That aside. Here.” Sona tosses the Down at her. “ I’ve no use for it besides I think you’ll need it for the upcoming event, Rias. ”

 

“ Eh!? Is this okay? You do realize Aika is a bishop for her power, right? And this is a favor from Serafall-san too! ” Rias points out that she does have a healer in the peerage.

 

“ It’s fine. Meredith-san or Edward-san can give me more later regardless, I doubt Nee-sama extorted him just for this. Maybe, he’ll enter a contract with me so that he can stay around Meredith-san. ” Sona shrugs as it is not a big deal for her.

 

“ …Is he that much of a siscon? ”

 

Incredulously Rias mutters at Sona's comment seeing that Sona just shrugs so she just lets it go.

 

“ Anyway. Do you know anything about what those two said of Asia Argento Lesage-san? What was her family name anyway? Why is Meredith very excited about her power? ”

 

Rias only had a history with Rosfield last week when she entered a contract with Meredith so she needed to learn about the connection between Eikons and Dominants or how it was relevant to the Phoenix of Rosfield.

 

“ Well, I don’t understand the details much as I did not stay long in Rosalith’s library during my many visits, but I do remember what the words, Eikon and Dominant meant. ”

 

Sona then reminisced about the text she’d skimmed through many years ago.

 

“ Eikons are powerful, god-like beings native to the world of Valisthea, the world that the Rosfield hail from. For this instance, we only know about the Phoenix, the Eikon of Fire. ”

 

Sona then paused to check whether Rias and Akeno followed her words and then continued explaining.

 

“ And Dominant is the word for someone who hosts the Eikon in their body and is able to call upon its power and embodiment it. Like Duke Joshua Rosfield, the Dominant of Phoenix. ”

 

“ Kind of like the divine beast of five clans, but stronger, huh? Wait…That means Asia-san! ” Rias realized why her contract magician was in a frenzy about the former nun now.

 

“ That’s right. She’s very powerful comparable to Onee-sama or Grayfia-san. According to the siblings, we heard they call her Warden of Light and Bahamut. I think that’s the name of the Eikon that she hosts. Though we do not know what a Bahamut is aside from it holds the power of light like the angel or the gods. Hmm… ”

 

Sona then fell into deep thought as if she contemplated something.

 

“ Wow... I can’t believe a soft and cute girl like Asia-san is someone like that. ” Rias astonished.

 

“ I heard that she also used a spear. Hmm. Kaichou maybe I should ask her to train me as well. ” Tsubaki chimed in.

 

“ That’s a good idea Tsubaki. It’s not fair if I’m the only queen being trained by an ultimate class after all. ” Akeno encouraged her.

 

“ Hmm… If she is willing then go on, you have my permission, Tsubaki. Being trained by a frame Maiden of Light of Vatican could do well to you.” Sona agreed after considering it.

 

“ Understood, Kaichou. ” Tsubaki nods.

 

“ By the way, Sona what was that book’s title? Maybe we can ask Meredith-san to bring it with her so you can read it properly this time around. ”  Rias suggests as she feels the eagerness from Sona about the topic.

 

“ If she allows it that would be great. But the title if I recall is something along with war and the Eikons…? Hmm…” Sona mumbled to herself as she seemed not to remember the title, But then Suddenly clapped her hands as she figured it out. “ Aha, I remember now! It’s called: War of the Eikons. ”

 

“ Why does it sound ominous? War of the Eikons, huh? ”

.

.


 

 

 

-Edward-

“ Nii-sama. Where did you get her(Asia) from? I can’t believe you found a Dominant after our founder's disappearance for 4 centuries.”

 

“ Firenze. Sometimes things just happen dear sister. ”

 

Rias can stumble upon her peerage that way as well, Why can’t I?

 

“ Hmm. Like that once, you went to this country and ran into Reni-nee-sama and the would-be Slash-dog team? Or that time you want to explore the Italian side of the Alp and find Tosca? Or why do you have Celes trailing the red dragon emperor months before you even know about Vali-san? ”

 

Wow… It does sound like I am full of shit if she put it that way, eh? Well, it’s really a coincidence as I have no idea about things I would find, alright?

 

“ Yea… ”

 

I was only trying to test my questionable knowledge of canon as I remember jack shit about DxD.

 

“ Nii-sama…Do you think I’m stupid? ” She glared at me angrily at my answer.

 

“ Of course not. You’re the smartest in our family, Mare. Maybe I have a luck boost from Telos Karma? ”

 

Meredith's name read as Ma-Rei-Dith, thus her nickname is Mare. Got it? Good. Problem? Ask Ishubumi.

 

“ Why does it sound like a question rather than an answer? And Telos Karma is still with Momiji-san! Fine. If you’re not going to tell me. Hmm! ” Meredith pouted cutely and turned her face away.

 

“ …But It really just a coincidence. ”

 

Why is Telos Karma still with her? I thought the church guy already took it.

 

Is it because of me? Well, shit.

 

...Fuck me. She will not let this one go for sure, but what can I do? Nothing!

 

For now, as my words would not go through my dear sister anyway let's try to change the subject.

 

My sight pans toward a young girl who sits beside Meredith, She has white hair in a long braid and a right bang clip reveals her forehead.

 

She also wears a red and white standard uniform of Rosaria Royal Academy with a cavalry sabre strap on her waist.

 

“ How was your reunion, Tosca? Is my description of his trauma accurate? ”

 

She was a survivor of the Excalibur project and a childhood friend of Kiba Yuuto or Isaiah, the Knight of Rias, and more importantly a sworn shield of Meredith.

 

Tosca furrowed her brow at my comment and replied, “ Worse than you said, Edd-sama. ”

 

She sighs softly disheartened by the condition of her friend.

 

“ I really wanted to do something about it but did not want to appear before him yet. This is not the time. He needs to focus on his task first rather than receiving shocking news of my existence. Hah… ”

 

“ Uh-huh. Alright. Celes, anything to report? ”

 

I nod at Tosca's answer and shift toward the blonde twin-drills girl with sharp eyes and a slender figure, who sits on the left side of Meredith.

 

A white uniform with the emblem of Red Phoenix Down on the left chest and a rapier on her waist makes her look like a princess knight from a fantasy novel.

 

With an impassive face not touching any food or drink on the table unlike a certain Dominant beside me who still did not stop devouring everything on the table like a starving homeless.

 

Seriously, Bahamut…Does Italy this timeline not have a Wendy’s or something? Hmm… Probably not. Whatever.

 

Why does this girl still look cute even when she acts like this anyway?

 

Asia's appearance is a bloody real cheat she got, I swear.

 

Yes. We have a situation report in a Wendy's of all places, One because I crave some fast food and two Bahamut said she wanted a burger, a fast food burger to be specific, so here we are.

 

“ Nothing aside from the report I summited, my prince. ” Her voice is soothing like a summer chime yet holds some sharpness in it.

 

“ Okay…You know you can relax a little now and then, Celes.” I shake my head and sigh at her attitude.

 

What with the Undying being emotionless anyway? I’ve seen their training regime, and none involve killing emotions despite that more than half of them end up like this somehow.

 

My mother is a commander of Undying Flame and she is not cold like Celes at all.

 

Also, Celes’ brother was a super extrovert guy. Lyle with his antic. Dealing with what? 12 girls at a time? Good fucking luck dude. I have Life ready when he fucked up so I can watch him in agony longer.

 

Then I feel the tug from my right sleeve pulling me out of my thoughts.

 

“ Mmm? What do you want, Bahamut? ”

 

“ …Eto. Question, Edd-san. ” She whispers to me while looking at Celes.

 

“ What is it? Why are you whispering? ”

 

I ask her in a low voice as well, she did it for a reason, so I might as well play along.

 

“ Why is your bodyguard an expy from a fantasy novel? Celes Walt… Why is this timeline getting weirder and weirder? Is the ROB trying to mess with us? How did you even get Tosca out of her barrier? What’s next? Ingvild Leviathan at your house? ”

 

“ Nah…Underworld aka Realm of Hades is fucking massive. I still cannot find the time to search for Ingvild so no need to worry about that. And Celes… Yea... I stopped questioning things around me at this point. Get used to it Bahamut.” I shrug.

 

Maybe I should waltz into the Heroes faction and ask Geoge if I can borrow Dimension Lost for shit and giggle.

 

“ …And Tosca? ” She shakes her head at my answer and asks.

 

“ A bit of luck and Azazel. ”

 

Who else can undo the sacred gear effect aside from him? Maybe, Satanael but Tobio had sent him to his maker with Canis Lykaon by that point.

 

“ Hmm… I see? ” She nods hesitantly probably because she has more questions for me.

 

“ If you want to ask about change then I can answer more from what I’ve found so far. ”

 

Then I tap my chin and reminisce about the certain girl with long black hair and gold eyes like the rest of her race, She liked to wear gothic lolita dress in contrast to the pyromaniac tendency along with her hobby make me question how the hell she did not have black wings yet.

 

‘Ufufufu~, Edd-chan why don’t you try to stand closer to Enoch for a bit? Yes! Like that! Now, hand on his shoulder please~! Ehehe~! Thank you, Edd-chan~! ’ That sweet yet creepy giggle and that ecstatic smile of hers still haunted me from time to time though I cannot deny that she is adorable.

 

“ Did you know? The Seraph Uriel in this timeline is a hopeless fujoshi and a pyromaniac who even makes the devil and Fallen shudder by mentioning her name. Demon-like Judge of Fire is what they call her.”

 

It was before I recovered my memory so I went along with her silly request because who would deny doing a favour for a Seraph?

 

I can’t believe I kabedon flicking Metatron…Hah…Fuck me.

 

“ Hai!? Wait…Demon-like Judge of Fire? Isn’t that! ” Her eyes widen at the revelation.

 

Oh? She read Korean novels as well, okay. I guess, we have a lot in common, huh?

 

“ Omniscient Reader’s Viewpoint. Yeah, I know. That’s why I stop questioning a lot of things here, Also heaven seems to incline toward the book of Angelarium than others. Lucifer is always a devil like the Canon, so RIP Paradise Lost. ”

 

If you ever read the book of Angelarium you will know that Angels in that book are closer to Elder gods than anything and God is a tree of Life, Ein Sof, or rather heaven is God itself.

 

So what died a thousand years ago? A mortal avatar? This timeline is whack. Throwing Final Fantasy XVI lore in it is not going to impact much…I hope.

 

Hey, it’s still DxD it will be fine~! Then I remember ExE and sweat a little. We’re fucked, aren’t we?

 

“ …That’s a lot to take in. Edd-san. Book of Angelarium, huh? I never heard of it. What’s it about? ”

 

“ It’s a modern interpretation of the book of Enoch, I guess? Think of a biblical accurate angel but pump it up to Lovecraft's Elder god, there you have three sets of conceptual angelic beings, the Watchers, the Zodiac, and the Seraphim respectively rather than a normal angel we know. ” Oversimplify but yeah.

 

‘ Physical manifestation of concepts and ideas as they exist on Earth. They hold no will of their own and carry no ambition. They are servants to nothing and everything. Caretakers of the Infinite.’ Quote from the Angelarium: Book of Emanations.

 

‘ Feel the embrace of fire and rejoice

You are free at last angel of flame

Let your purifying embrace take us in whole

Bring us your pure kiss

And free the sinners from their torment-

 

Hail Uriel! Lord of purification and bringer of flame!’

That was the poem Metatron recited to me years ago, the prayer of his time when it came to the angel.

 

In his time as mortal, the existence of God(Of the Bible) is not as concrete as it was during the first century, Enoch lived in the time when the Watchers descended to the world against the will of Ein Sof or exactly with the will of Ein Sof some would argue.

 

The humans at the time worshiped angels rather than God or you could say that they thought the angels were gods like other pantheons at the time.

 

All hail,

First Born

Giver of Names

Father of Giants

Protector of the House of Man

 

Long shall be his days.

The prayer to Samyaza of Pride or Shemhazail, the first leader of the Watchers, The King of Kings, and The Slayer of Matariel of Rain.

 

Seraph Matariel, the Angel of Rain whom Enoch replaced as Metatron after being given the choice by Seraph Raziel, Angel of Mysteries.

 

I guess, Mikael or Michael is a special case as no seraph was slain for his ascension. Well, he got chosen when God is more than just a Tree of Infinite, instead a sentient being that is closer to men.

 

Anyway, you get the gist of it, but this world is still DxD so take my knowledge of this as a grain of salt.

 

I mean if it is really like the book of Angelarium, the Great War would turn into Angelic Uprising 2.0 instead because the Devil would be hilariously outclassed and outnumbered by the Cherub and other lesser angelic beings.

 

Wait. That would explain why there are only a few ancestor devils remain and why Runeas went into hiding. Heaven is scary, aye?

 

“ Nii-sama. Why are you explaining the origin of the angel to a nun? ”

 

Meredith chimes in after I’m roughly explaining the book of Angelarium to Asia who is now deep in thought.

 

“ Not really. It’s just something that Shinobi of Heaven told me a while back. ” Right. That part did not change at all.

 

What the hell, Enoch? Why are you still a ninja weeb?

 

Hah…Whatever, even the Golden Herald like Gabriel can turn into the blonde bimbo she is now anything is permissible, I guess? Damn you, Ishibumi!

 

“ Anyhow, dearest sister why are we even involved with the affair of Gremory and Phenex anyway? I don’t mind bullying Riser because of what he did the last time we met, So…he can eat a dick. ”

 

“ Hah…Nii-sama. You’d probably be more popular if not for the habit of swearing. But I guess that works out for me… Hmm~.

 

Meredith muttered something about my swearing habit but I did not catch much of it probably more of that or using mother’s words again so whatever.

 

Anyway, to what Riser did, he tried to flirt with Le Fay and Elaine the last time we met and Arthur was not impressed so Riser had to dodge a swing of Caliburn for the day which is mildly terrifying but boy, Does it funny as hell? Absolutely!

 

However, it’s not lethal, Trust me. I dodged it before though, the Phoenix shift and the blessing helped a lot!

 

Anyhow, back to the topic, it was due to Le Fay almost becoming my fiance due to our closeness during the day of Golden Dawn Institute.

 

Our parents rather the Pendragon think it’s a good idea to have a solid tie to Rosfield through her, and boy, we did not appreciate that.

 

First, It was four years ago Le Fay was like what? Twelve? And I was sixteen. …Bloody hell Uther, this is not middle age! What am I? Henry I?

 

Second, Le Fay was always with Meredith so I the hopeless siscon at the time was always with her and focused on something other than Le Fay.

 

Damn, zero memory Me, you bloody siscon!

 

Honestly, I don’t mind having Le Fay as my fiance at all, but well the past is the past.

 

Also, both Arthur and her are technically expelled from their house at this point.

 

“ And…Nii-sama. Having a connection with Sirzech Lucifer going to be beneficial for us. And yes, I still did not forget he tried something funny on Fay, he needs to be punished~.” Said, Meredith who had a scary smile beaming on her face.

 

Hmm… Rest in peace, Wanker, you’re about to be the very first noble devil who got shanked by Alphecca Tyrant.

 

“ Okay…Understandable have a good time my dear sister. Also, Ravel-chan is with him in this match as well, right? Go easy on her Mare she always has to clean after Riser’s mess after all. Now I think about it, It has been almost a year since I saw her, huh? ”

 

Ravel is the same age as Meredith and Le Fay, in this timeline, Ravel sees Meredith as a rival as both of them are the blood of Phoenix, The same goes for me and Riser though not many people aside from our family know that the feud of Rosfield and Phenex is nothing more than a friendly banter at this point.

 

It used to be bad enough to be called a blood feud that others didn’t want to get involved let's just say at one point both sides almost wiped each other out.

 

However, no casualty on the Phenex mainline so far thanks to Ruval. But ours? Well, the Line that started the fight got wipeout so the heat died down after my father's line took the ducal throne and here we are.

 

What? Why are we not that irate despite a lot of relatives dying? Do you guys like every blood-related person you come across?

 

No? Exactly!

 

The line that picking a fight is a massive cunts according to my grandpa so they can kick a rock.

 

Also, this mess started after the Phoenix disappeared. Good old desperation drives men to do stupid things.

 

…He’s interested in her, does he? What does he see in that scheming fire brain anyway? ” Meredith mutters to herself.

 

Something about Ravel, I guess? I did not catch much of it.

 

“ -Ahem. Certainly, Ravel is with him since she is his temporary bishop, but-” She then paused and thought of my words,

 

“ Hmm… Hah… Fine. I’ll use only my flame when dealing with her Nii-sama, Phoenix be my witness. ” She sighs and accepts my plea.

 

“ Excellent. Though, honestly, your flame is already more than enough to deal with the entire peerage Mare. ” I point out.

 

Like I said before Meredith’s flame is more powerful than mine, and mine is enough to melt Cadre like Satanael and went against something like Incinerate Anthem though not without a heavy toll.

 

Still, praise be to the Phoenix.

 

I swear if she turns out to be the Phoenix then I would not be surprised. What would happen if Meredith gave the blessing would it power up the blessing of Joshua that we have?

 

“ Of course, Nii-sama! The flame of Eikon of Fire burns brighter than the Devil’s! ”

 

Hmm… Looks like I successfully distracted Meredith enough for her to forget about the matter. Thank you, Bahamut I owe you one.

.

.

 

“ Mare, please take care of our little Dominant. I’ll be back in a couple of days. ”

 

It’s just a cleaning job as Rikuo and his hundred pandemonium have already slain all the big fishes so the rest is just a mob.

 

This job is an excuse for a date with Lavinia in case you did not realize yet.

 

“ Leave her to us, Nii-sama. And don’t forget a souvenir! Also, get a tea set for Fay too! ” Meredith pointed out.

 

“ Consider it done. Anyway, Bahamut. ” I signal her to come closer.

 

“ Hnn? What is it, Cid-san? ” She tilted her head slightly as she approached.

 

Call me Cid again, huh? Well, I can’t complain I also call her Bahamut instead of her name as well.

 

Though…Cidofus is my father's name. My family often makes a joke that I should have gotten that name since I have Lightning of Ramuh, but no thank you, having the same name as your dad feels weird to me.

 

I mean imagine having sex with your girl as she screams your name which is also your dad’s…not to mention when the realization kicks in as your mom must have done the same.

 

Oh dear, just thinking about it making me shudder already.

 

Well, now you’re cursed with this thought, you’re welcome by the way~.

 

“ Do you have a phone? If not then here-” Before I can finish my sentence and give her my spare phone she pulls something from her pocket and shows it to me.

 

“ Eto…Somehow ‘This’ appears in my pocket the moment we land here, Ed-san. Look! It even has an infinite symbol in the batterie! Is this the infamous company’s phone!? I mean the logo…”

 

“ Asia Lesage…I swear to Uriel, I’ll shank you with a sword if it got hypnotized app. ”

 

As I give her my threatening gaze I notice that her face reddens mutters to herself while glancing at me or specifically my crouch.

 

“ Hehehe~. Sword… With a sword too~. Huhuhu~. ” By the Flame…, Kiryu Aika? Is that you?

 

“ Bahamut. No horny! ” So I bonk her with my palm.

 

“ -Ita! Muu~! Why did you hit me, Ed-san? Nothing wrong with just thinking about it! And nope this phone is pretty much just a normal smartphone! Albeit with infinite batterie…Shame. ” She pouts in protest still cute I grudgingly admit that.

 

Fucked. Am I getting affected by her dragon aura or what?

 

Letting out a sigh at her sight I add, “ …Seriously. Did you get the template stack from Hensuki’s heroine or what? ”

 

This girl gonna cause me a lot of trouble I can just feel it.

 

“ No need for that, Ed-san! This is all me. E-hen! ” She smugly stated while padding her chest proudly.

 

Yep. Our Shiny Panettone is a lost cause as I expected. Tragic.

 

Well, on the bright side seeing a fujoushi Asia is quite something.

 

“ Mu... Did you just bad mouth me on your mind just now? My sense is tickling. Hmm… I should try to go along with the Canon after all~. ”

 

Very convincing if not for the smugness on her face and yes, I’m being sarcastic.

 

“ I wonder if I can borrow Longinus from Cao Cao… So I can shank you with it. ” Oops? Did I say it out loud? “ But then I remember Eikon of Light is bullshitly too damn tough. ”

 

“ Muu~. That aside, Ed-san. Here’s my number also, LINE too! Weird… It’s my old life ID, but all the contact is gone. Hmm. ”

 

Looking at the screen, her profile picture was of a familiar anime girl with blonde hair. Wait, isn’t this a Vtuber?

 

Also, how the hell did she know I got a LINE? Weeb instinct?

 

“ Watame, huh? With your personality so far Senjou fits you better. ” I add.

 

“ …Say the one with Ojou's picture. How come you even have Nakiri Ayame’s picture Ed-san? Is your phone also like mine? ” Asia tilted her head.

 

“ Nope, I drew it myself. Pretty good, Ain’t it? ”

 

Yes, I can bloody draw. Royalty education was not wasted on zero memory me! Ich. Cuz I can’t cook for shit. But God-tier mixing drink though. Aah~. Alcoholism.

 

“ Simp. ” She sneer.

 

“ Dragon spawn. ” I jab back.

 

“ Siscon. So...What with Robert Baratheon's insult? But Ed-san behold! My collection! ” She opened the Ebook app on her phone which caused me to grovel to her.

 

“ See? Look at this?  Thousand of stories in the palm of my hand and of course. ” She then typed in the search tab and showed me again.

 

“ Fufufu~. Please treat me well from now on Ed-san~. ”  She grins triumphantly.

 

Yeah… Bloody DxD novels. Dear Phoenix, life is unfair indeed.

 

“ Fucking ROB biased is real… Why did I have to grind like a madman when a panettone got all the good stuff even the knowledge? Hah…” I let out a forlorn sigh.

 

“ I was not 25! It was 24 in international! Don’t call me Panettone! Muu! ” She sulks.

 

So she really a Japanese in her last life, eh? Still, she’s older than me, I was 23~.

 

“ Hai. Hai. You two please stop the lovey-dovey flirt. Hah… Now, I know why Reni-nee-sama approves of her. ”  Said, my dearest sister who shook her head at our sight.

 

“ Bloody What!?/ Fueh!? ”

 

We oppose at least I am, but Mere ignores it regardless meanwhile, Tosca gossips to Celes as she points at us and giggles to herself, Celes sighs and shakes her head in response to Tosca.

 

I wonder what those two are up to? Why the hell did Celes shove a couple of thousand yen notes to Tosca and click her tongue like she losing a bet?

 

And why is she blushing while glancing at me, huh? My personal agent is weird…

 

“ And Nii-sama. Why did I feel like you knew her even before this? You two get along a bit too much with all those anime and novel references. At the very least, I knew Bahamut-san would get along fine with Rias-san. ” Shrugs Meredith.

 

“ Well… She’s my internet friend who I thought was a dude who lived in his mother's basement with a shitty internet connection as she keep getting disconnected in the middle of the raid, but I guess the Vatican has garbage wifi, aye? ”

 

Pure bullshit in case you did not notice. Yes, I still play video games sometimes even in this life with all the mercenary jobs.

 

Killing people is stressful who would’ve thought?

 

“ Do I really sound like NEET to you, Ed-san!? And I only play at the internet cafe. The church won’t even allow me to wander around for more than 2 hours! What can I even do with that little time? ”

 

That’s rough buddy. Also, she using her hand while speaking now… Wow, that stereotype is still true here, huh?

 

“ Relax, panettone. It was a joke albeit a shitty one, sorry, I guess? ”

 

Don’t know what drives me to pat her head but this feels nice so I hope she doesn’t mind.

 

Her hair is flowing soft and silky, pleasant to the touch.

 

“ D-Don’t call me panettone! If you do not… I-I’ll shoot you with Gigaflare. Hmm! ” She pouted again while blushing from my sudden head pat.

 

Yes, I know I’ll be fine with her statement. It’s still a bit of a gamble… but fuck it YOLO is my way of life!

 

“ …Nii-sama. Please stop touching the girl’s head without permission. ” Said my sister who scrutinised me in disapproval.

 

“ But she seems to like it though? So it’s fine, right? ”

 

If she does not like it my hand would be a goner with her prowess dear sister.

 

I will confess I’ve done this to almost every girl I met and got away with it except for Sae and Natsume. Suzaku and Shigune are fine with it.

 

Le Fay liked it but Arthur looked murderous every time I did it in front of him. Damn, dude relaxes a bit, will ya? It’s just a head pat I wonder what he will do if I handholding her…?

 

Probably grab Caliburn as always. That’s why I never tried it with Elaine. I love my life thank you very much.

 

“ N-no? A-anyway! Should you not get going already Ed-san? You have a date with Lavinia-san, right? ”

 

If you said no, then why are you still chatting with me while acting deredere like that? Calm your thirst a bit lady.

 

“ Asia-san is right, Nii-sama. The train is gone already while you’re distracted so… ”

 

At Meredith's words, my head automatically turns toward the direction of my supposed train to Tokyo which has gone almost out of sight.

 

“ What!? Shit. Hey Mare I need you to—”

 

When I was about to ask Meredith for a solution, turned out she was already on it.

 

“ See you next time, Nii-sama~. ”

 

Meredith pleasantly waved at me as she activated the sequence of magical formation she drew under my feet with aether and a blinding blue flash swallowing my vision.

.

.


 

Look good enough. So posted...

 

My brain seems to hate working with the story lately and ADHD kicked in with a new idea while I was working making me swapping around my draft like a headless chicken.

 

Anyway, thank you for reading and see you in December! Cuz I'm going to Japan, baby!

 

Also, if you see the typo or wacky bit please point it out in the comment.

1