Act 1 – wake up in the morning I
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahh, my body" I complained of pain after that my conscience returned to my body, and could take notice of the pain that walked through all my muscles.

But as soon after I complained, I took notice of something important, I'm still alive, I'm alive.

"I survived, I don't know how, but I'm still alive, oh, thank the gods" I laughed nervously.

I was happy but didn't must be accommodating, The first was to stand up and see how I was and this last one was complicated in this solid darkness.

A darkness so thick that while I stood up, this one made me ask myself with fear if had gone blind, but together this question, came to me hope, and was that simply wasn't any light in the studio, and also, came to me the doubt about the why the lamps now didn't was working.

But whatever it is the answers to these questions, I had to leave this place to find them, because of this, moving my painful body, where each movement was like touching an ugly bruise, I could leave the dark studio, only to find myself with more darkness in the next room.  

"There is no light here either" I said with frustration as took notice that the lamps didn't work.

And I also would leave to work if I didn't here, because of this, once more time, I encouraged myself to continue dragging carefully and slowly my legs, through to the darkness.

"Ahhhh" escaped from me a moan, at felt a big pain to climb the first step to the surface.

But still, with this dark and painful challenge in front, I had to climb, whereby, I only had to breathe deeply to later continue, realizing certain details that I had passed unnoticed. 

"That's rare, it's not that cold." 

I said to myself for later take more attention to my touch and breath, and discover that the air that before stabbed all my body now only bordered it with freshness.

Rare, very strange, but didn't could stay and continue wasting time, so only gave thanks to the gods, and continued my painful crossing, until by divine grace I could see something of light at the end of the road, demonstrating that still I had sight and encourage myself to continue forward, until escape from the dark basement and arrived at the end, until the living room illuminated by the morning light.

"I came, now the mirror" I whispered

Yes, now that I had arrived, now had to see me, and by luck, my deceased parents had brought a little mirror in their luggage, and for more luck, their luggage was close to the chimney.

Only took something of muscle pain, to arrive at the luggage and see me in the mirror, and what I saw was ugly.

My body was covered by dried blood, making me wonder how I had survived, but apart from the blood, I did have not anything bad or strange.

My skin still was brunette, still, my hair was brown, and my eyes looked the same yellow as always, yes, I still was ugly with traits different from my family.

'If you were a bit more like our'

I remembered the words that my father said to me, he was disappointed with me because this could hinder having a good marriage.

But now this fact, apparently, now was very unlikely that will happen.

But enough to think bad things, today is my first morning here, and my first day of freedom, and if I don't get worse and will survive, I guess that waiting for me a good life.  

And now, how apparently I look good, I going to have my breakfast and later I going to have my rematch with the chimney.

0