Act 1 – wake up in the morning II
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The breakfast was insufficient, I could eat more, but this wouldn't be good for the future, because before we only had meat to survive for three or two days, but now this would be for six days, but same worth saving.

But that already is something that I could control and that I have to cope with twice daily, but now I will have to see how to gain a meal on this frozen wasteland.

So, With this objective, together with the refreshing environment that now had replaced the painful pangs, I exited from my house, to give face to the morning sun.

"That beautiful day"

I said after to came out and felt with pleasure the sunrays from the clear sky.

I guess that I never felt so much conform to the sunlight and ever I could swear that ever I felt more vigorous.

But so much happiness didn't was going to be forever, because soon I took notice that next to the entrance, I found a worrisome sight, and this was what should have been two big earth and snow mounds, now was a disorder made of earth, blood and animals footprints.

"I'm so lucky"

It wasn't sadness that shocked me to see that, but the relief that animals didn't come for me being so close.

But at least this will help me as advice that I must protect myself better for the nights.

barricade, sleep in the basement, and search and hunt some animals were practically all ideas that came to me while walking with light pains through the fine snow.

The barricade was very complicated and this required much effort to make and disarm it, besides that, I only counted with only two shelves and a table as material. 

Hunt was only a funny idea with which to fantasize on the road. 

The basement was very secure but had a problem, the fire; If I ignited the fire, I guess that I would drown inside, or at least that a maid told me when asking why didn't have a chimney in the basement of my old house, before to reside on its for the motive of a punish.

A hard election, but at least the winner was clear, Although was going to be hard, I would have to do a barricade, fortunately, the windows had wooden bars and I only had to worry by the door.

But that would be when I returned, For now, at least I had to continue walking to find something and fortunately I found it.

Behind my house, to the north was a mountain, so with the mountain to my right I walked to the west, I arrived at a river that surprisingly its water still flowing from above the mountain to maybe the end of the wasteland, surely falling down the abyss.

And what was better, when approaching, I found that on the river were swimming some fish, my future food source.

But had a problem, I didn't know how to fish, nor did I carry something for fishing, is More, not even carry a bucket, only a knife to protect me, just in case.

This was a vain journey, not, this was a good journey, find a food source, only had to find a way to able to fish, but it would not be here, although surprisingly still had the energy to continue, my muscles already was tired.

Because of this, I returned to my house to end my day making the barricade and trying to make something to fish.

0