Act 1 – wake up in the morning III
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everything has gone well or rather nothing bad has happened, since I could survive another day more without any assaults from animals or any other event.

But still, with this lack of assaults, I don't regret all the job that I did have, at moving the shelf to the main door, nor even less I regret breaking the secret studio's table to make me a lance to could to fish. 

what if I could regret, eating one more bread for dinner, whereby, to redeem myself, I have to fish something today, and fortunately my body is fine.  

I don't feel much pain anymore, but what if I worry this morning, is that when I stand up, I feel a rare sensation in my body, as if would have something more in my body.

I only wait that this wo not be anything bad, the same way that wait to fish something, I can't evade being excited same that worry, This is like the time when I got to work for my sister at the palace.

But thinking and thinking will not take me to anyplace, therefore, later to have breakfast and quit the barricade, I exited to the exterior, and with the energy that gave me the sun, I started to walk directly to the river.

Without any problems, I arrived there, but I had great complications that no matter when I tried, I couldn't pierce any fish with my spear.

In front, in behind, by the sides, always the fishes evaded my spear, I didn't want to surrender, but when I took notice, to my surprise, already was getting dusk, whereby, I had to surrender and go to my home, only with water on my bucket and in my stomach.

Was cold, very cold, but I was very thirsty and I couldn't wait to arrive at my home and boil it, which, I would do later when I arrived for later drink it without mercy, only this way I could satiate my thirst, at least for the rest of day.

Since the second day, I had thirst again, even more than hunger, fortunately, had much snow to boil unlike the fish that I didn't have, nor could get either that day, or the next, or the days that came later, until that had passed a week and already had not any meal.

"What I will do, I have to fish today"

I declared with worry after ending up drinking my water soup, and this one wasn't for less because, without food on the table, I could feel the death on my neck.

But apparently, the fish did not, because that same afternoon, after trying all day, with the rest of my strength, at last, as a hope ray, my spear hit a fish.

"Yes!"

I said excitedly, but an instant later, my spear that was pressing the fist, in the end, this one couldn't pierce it and ended up piercing the earth.

"No!, no, why..., why you don't die, why!"

In the end, I had nothing else to do but scream and cry in frustration, which, only got worse when the day finished and I couldn't fish anything more.

0