Florence catches Michael jerking off!! (SLIGHT R-18) 🔥
720 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Florence closed the door behind her quietly since she didn't want to wake Theresa. Then, she turned toward Michael's room and approached it. She smiled and thought, 'He must be sleeping soundly, like a baby.'

She slowly opened the door and peeked inside when the smile on her face froze and became really stiff. Instead of a sleeping Michael, she saw him leaning against his pillows while watching something on his phone.

But his phone was the last thing in her view as the erect cock stole all of her attention from the entire room.

'T-T-That can't be...' She blinked a few times while staring in disbelief. Her breathing picked up a bit, and she felt as if his throbbing cock held her eyes, refusing to let her go, preventing her from focusing on anything else.

She saw him watching something on his phone while stroking his cock and trying to suppress his moan.

'H-He's masturbating?...' She gulped and thought, 'T-This is the first time I've caught him masturbating!'

'A-And,' Her eyes wandered on the screen of his phone, and it hit her, 'He's watching... p-porn. W-What should I do? That would be bad if he stopped watching porn because I caught him. But I don't want to... continue watching. I should just step out of the room, pretend I didn't see anything, and go back to my room. But... but...'

Her eyes inadvertently moved toward his cock, and that one glance told her everything. She was embarrassed and shocked at the same time and wondered, 'W-What should I do? S-Should I just turn around? No... I... I can't move my body... I'm frozen! I-I should turn around. Yes, I should... '

Her mind kept screaming, 'Turn around!' but her body was frozen at where she stood.

She gasped, for what reason, she didn't know, and kept gazing at the spot that had her attention since she had entered the room. Suddenly, she heard him groan and increase the speed, and her heartbeat increased. Her eyes moved from his hand to his chest and towards his face, and she saw that his eye was twitching and his eyebrows furrowed. She knew what was about to happen.

As he increased the speed, he began stroking faster and more desperately. He started panting, and the base of his cock began inflating, making her grip the knob of the door tight.

"Aaaah! Fuuuccckk!"

And... within a few moments, he came.

And, she saw everything.

She flinched when she saw him cum, and his jolting body. The cum shot up from his cock in massive amounts, like a rocket. It landed on his chest before sliding down his abs. He came for ten seconds, and only when he was finished, and his body jerked less did he grunt out his relief and let his raised cock lay to its entire length. Tired of the act, he plopped himself on the bed like a fish with all the energy sapped out of him and slowly closed his eyes.

The only sound in the room was the heavy panting of a tired Michael and the occasional click on his phone screen from his fingers, trembling uncontrollably.

Florence gulped loudly, snapped out of shock, and immediately released the knob and closed the door.

* CLICK *

"Huh?" Michael looked at the door and thought, 'I swear I heard a clicking sound. It was as if someone closed the door.'

He stared at it for a while but didn't see anything, so he sighed in relief and thought, 'Thank goodness! I thought someone had seen me jerking off. But that isn't possible since Theresa's sleeping while Mom hasn't returned. Anyway, if either of them saw me doing this... oh boy! I would die from embarrassment.'

He got up and walked to the washroom, where he took a wet towel and wiped his body and his cock from the cum on him, and returned to his bed, this time putting his cock back into his boxers and then finally drifting into the land of the dreams.

***

While this was going inside Michael's room, outside it...

'It's finally over...' Florence murmured in her thoughts and breathed as her whole body twitched.

A small part of her thoughts screamed that she saw something she shouldn't and had to get out. She had to get out and act as if nothing happened. But, the voice was smaller, almost muted. As her mind tried to assimilate everything she had seen, her whole body focused on what her eyes saw.

No words could describe the feelings inside her at the time. Different things were swirling inside her head. Something she couldn't understand. Shame, guilt, doubt, regret, and the need to breathe fresh air. Everything was hazy, but one clear picture was obvious.

"He came so much!" She whispered with a shocked expression.

Her whole body was trembling, and her mind was in turmoil, but the only thing she could focus on was the massive amount of cum on his hand and cock, and on his body.

'Why am I acting so strange?' Florence stared at the ceiling with a worried expression and asked herself. 

Trying to clear her mind, she leaned against the wall while breathing heavily and thought, 'More importantly, what the fuck just happened? Did I see my son's cock? Did I just watch him jerk off? Did I really just see that? Did I just see my son cum? I should've turned around. I should've left the room immediately after I saw him watching porn. Now, I can't act as if it was nothing... and... what does it matter? What I did was unforgivable. I watched something I'm not supposed to! I don't... I can't be that kind of a parent. I didn't mean to see that, I really didn't, so why didn't I just leave when I saw him playing with himself?... I could've. It would have been so easy! Why did I watch him cum?'

She took a deep breath to control herself and thought, 'I need to act as if nothing happened. This... should be fine for everyone. Yes, this is the best solution. And... he doesn't have to know, nor does anybody. But... why does it feel like I have an impending doom over me? Maybe... It's just my imagination.'

She rushed to her room. Quickly and quietly, she locked the door, took off her clothes, and entered the washroom, where she took a shower to clear her thoughts. In the bathroom, Florence stared at her reflection in the mirror and muttered, "There's no point thinking about this. I just have to focus on tomorrow's trial."

She nodded and got out of the washroom. Walking naked inside her bedroom, she opened her closet and took out a beautiful satin nightgown that revealed her assets properly, which she bought when she entered the relationship with her ex-husband. She quickly covered her body with the soft gown and thought, 'This needs to be added to the list of things I need to burn. Okay, now, sleep. I really need some...'

Giving one last look at the door, she got onto the bed and closed her eyes. But, as soon as she did so, the scene of Michael cumming in massive amounts replayed again and again in her mind, and suddenly, Florence felt very, very uncomfortable.

'No. I'm not supposed to think about it. At all. I'm gonna think about the witness statement for tomorrow's trial.' She thought and tried to keep her mind off of the dirty thoughts.

But that scene kept replaying like a broken record, causing her to be frustrated. She opened her eyes and lightly slapped herself as she thought, 'What the fuck is wrong with me? Why the fuck am I even thinking about this? Why the fuck is that scene stuck in my head? It doesn't make any sense! I... I'm not some cock-hungry bitch. So, what if I haven't gotten any in the past nine years? I've gone by without getting cock for so many years, and I can be just fine without it.'

Closing her eyes, she inhaled the air through her nose deeply before releasing it with a loud sigh and thought, 'And, for fuck's sake, it's my own son's cock. I'm not a motherfucking slut. So, why... Why am I so fucking uncomfortable right now? Something is wrong. I don't understand.'

She squirmed around her bed, and her hand found her pussy, and she realized, 'Fuck, all this... it is making my body... Huh?... I'm...wet down there...'

She sighed and opened the drawer beside her, taking out a cock-shaped, silicone vibrator, and angrily shoved it inside her wet, dripping pussy as she thought, 'Fuck this! If I do this, I will calm down, hopefully....'

She tried to push her thoughts away by concentrating on the friction of the silicone toy. Tightening her inner muscles, she clamped hard on the vibrator and felt the desire spread throughout her body.

'Ah!' She covered her mouth with her hand and stifled her moans.

Soon, the pleasure overwhelmed her and she orgasmed intensely.

"Haa! Haa!"

She closed her eyes for a moment, basking in the strong aftershocks, and thought, 'Finally! I can go to sleep now!'

She hid the vibrator underneath her clothes in the drawer and closed her eyes with a smile.

If you like the story and want to read ahead while listening to it's audio version, consider joining my Patreon ;)))

10