The Crazy Valentina (R-18) 🔥
593 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Michael's pajamas were loose and long, making the protrusion in front almost impossible to see unless you stood two feet close.

"¡Mira quién llegó, un maricón tragafacias culo, uh!"

To an ignorant person, she could've been laughing at a lame joke. Instead, he knew how to spot when someone made fun of his cock.

Unsurprisingly, the bulge only became more prominent in response to this joke.

'Damn you, drug! I blame you every fucking time for turning my cock into a raging boner', Michael cursed as he tried to press his erection against his skin with his palm.

Valentina didn't back down and gave her warning, "I will shoot if you move, gringo."

Michael kept his palms raised and did not make a movement. And that satisfied her, so she went to the corner of the room and looked around. Then, she turned to face him.

Right then, Valentina's eyes fell on his body. His muscular chest, broad shoulders, ripped abs, and an alarm sound echoed within her mind.

'What the fuck was that?' she thought before shaking her head and said, "My daughter better not be here, or I swear I will chop off your balls and make soup, puta!"

Michael raised his hands higher and looked into her eyes.

"She isn't here," He softly spoke, hoping Valentina didn't believe the sexual activity from her front yard.

"Swear it, insecto blanco!" She shouted angrily.

"I'm telling the truth," Michael said. However, he did not even break eye contact with Valentina for a moment.

Because of this, she looked at him as if she believed his words.

"You really weren't lying. You might be useless. But your bullshit detector is good.", She gave her conclusions and put the Glock on the table beside her.

"And I do have a business with you, Puto." She said while walking toward him.

She held the collar of his shirt, stretched it out to inspect, and said, "Wore the pajamas not even 5 minutes, yeah you were still out, dick sucking somewhere."

Seeing her in this mood, he knew where it was leading.

Seeing him helpless, she smirked and said, "Blancos are getting real thirsty these days, trying to touch everything that has flesh and moves. But, I'm also needy, and I should thank you cuz my body is itching for some white slave cock, hombre."

After saying that, she wasted no time and bent forward. She aggressively kissed him, though no response followed.

"I've been waiting for this, " Valentina said, taking off her trench coat.

Then, she took off her tank top and exposed her round breasts that bounced when she did so.

With a smile, she winked, undid the buckle on her pants, and let it fall to the floor. She made a provocative pose by touching her boobs.

They were round and teardrop-shaped, and the nipples had an inch or so of depth to their areolas, which were dark chocolate-colored. Her breasts had a slight bell-shaped curve, and he wasn't sure whether they looked more prominent because of her bra, or natural volume.

In conclusion, it didn't seem she had given birth yet since she did not have the sagginess typical of a mother with breastfeeding children, nor any apparent pregnancy-related stretch marks.

Not that it was impossible - Michael saw the past women of her age with visible stretch marks on their skin while working in his school's cafeteria and library. The point is, if there was anything in the world he could say about her rack, it was beautiful.

But Michael wasn't in the mood. That was understandable because, in a minute, he had gone from almost fucking her daughter to having a gun on his head, and now the same woman had undressed in front of him. This was too much stress for one person to endure.

So, he raised his voice, saying, "I don't want to participate in your femdom play today, Valentina."

However, Valentina scoffed and shook her head, saying, "How... dare you reject a señorita Valentina?! And y'all love this white bitch. Whites want our perfect bodies, our nice-littles, innocent and-..."

Her voice paused for a bit after making eye contact with his crotch. Then, she snickered and continued to speak with clear sadism leaking into her voice, "Oh! This, you still have my baby hard and ready. Who knew you're this turned on!"

Michael had already had a hard-on before meeting her since he was about to fuck Sofia, and her teasing, in turn, made it worse.

She kissed him and whispered, "Don't act innocent with me, I bet you would love to fuck my pussy. I bet you've jerked off often thinking about my big brown nippiez!"

But Michael pushed her back and shouted, "Go find some other white boy for your fantasy and get the fuck outta here!"

Valentina's nose flared in annoyance, but after his very vocal rejection of her advances, which didn't stop him, he noticed a switch in her eyes, and he just knew he had to beware of her next move.

He saw her grab the Glock, and his eyes widened.

"No white boy tells me what to do, Puta!" Valentina screamed at him, her finger on the trigger of her gun pointed towards his head.

Michael had known Valentina for about 4 to 5 years, and he also got to know her mindset and racist obsession with white people. Valentina was not the type of woman he would ever want in his bed. He didn't know of her kink of having a white boy ready to 'serve' her anytime. He didn't realize that when he first met her, she had made him her target and, just like her daughter, wanted to have sex with him. To make things worse, Valentina never planned to build a relationship between them. All she wanted was for him to fuck her until she was satisfied.

At that time, he noticed her glancing at him weirdly and thought that was because he and Sofia were hanging out, which he found out later that she disapproved of, but the first 'meeting' they had cleared him of all his doubts.

 

If you like the story and want to read ahead while listening to it's audio version, consider joining my Patreon ;)))

9