Slight Femdom Play With Valentina (R-18) 🔥
633 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the start of last month, Michael saw her at a club in downtown Pleasant Valley. Michael was surprised that this thirty-something married woman in a provocative dress was in a nightclub alone.

When she spotted him, even among hundreds of people in a dark space, she recognized him. Somehow, when she learned he was heading out of the club, she insisted that she give him a ride, which he thought she politely offered since they were neighbors.

The ride, however, ended up in an indecent, aggressive, and mind-blowing episode of one of the best sex he had ever had with a woman.

That's basically what Valentina desired. A good old hate-fuck. After giving him a sloppy blowjob, she rode him with all her energy like some crazed beast. Then, she laid down with her legs open for Michael, who didn't hesitate to pound her, grabbing her long, black hair and watching her moan lustfully. They fucked like an animal from all sorts of angles.

That night began her obsession with him and his realization that he was caught in a psycho lady's trap. But the one thing he knew about her was that Valentina would never even shoot him.

So, he calmed down and said, "Valentina! Calm down and put the gun away!"

Valentina glared at him but still pointed the gun at his face.

Michael sighed and spoke softly, "If you shoot me dead, who will fulfill your needs? Surely, it won't be your husband, right? Come on, Valentina! Lower the gun!"

Valentina stopped, and it had some effect, to say the least. But she didn't lower it and said, "Promise me one thing, gringo!"

"What do you want?" Michael asked.

"I want you to promise me one thing.", She smirked and said, "That we will fuck now! Oh, and once a week is a good start. Sounds fair?"

Michael glanced sideways before looking back at her and sighed in exasperation while saying, "Fine!"

As soon as he said that, Valentina threw the Glock away without looking and pounced on him. She grabbed his head and pressed her lips on his. She parted his mouth, slipped her tongue in, and wrestled his tongue. At the same time, she stroked the back of his head softly, all the while pushing her full tits against his hard pecs.

Not that he wasn't into it, but Michael could not help but notice that, for someone who acted in such an authoritarian manner, this crazy woman was definitely one good kisser.

She broke the kiss a few minutes later and pushed her tits against his chest. Michael couldn't help but glance at the hefty shelf of her tits.

All he could see from her massive globes, even despite her doing nothing more but standing still, was that her hard, brown nipples were sticking straight out from them as if it was poking him in the heart.

She looked at him with a big smile and ordered, "Eat me out, gringo!"

"Okay, but," Michael said, pointing at the Glock and asking, "Is that shit empty?"

Valentina grinned and replied, "Yes!"

Seeing him getting angry, she chuckled and said, "I would never kill my white fuckboy before he can satisfy my pussy."

She let go of him and walked to the same couch where Sofia, her daughter, had given him a sloppy blowjob and laid on it. She lifted her right leg and rested it on the cushion at the back of the sofa while spreading the other one towards the edge of the furniture. The spread gave Michael a free view of her perfectly naked caramel-colored and wet pussy.

She gently massaged her hairless, adult twat before she started stroking her clitoris and sighed.

When the little hood fully retracted, and the little bud pointed right at him, she ordered with a naughty look, "Now, dámela, gringo!"

Michael kneeled between her legs and stuck his tongue out. Without any hesitation, he dove his tongue deep into her slit.

"Hmmmgh~~" Valentina moaned, "Don't waste time, naco! Just shove your tongue right into it, or do you want me to shoot you, ese'?!"

'You mean, the gun that's empty, huh?' He retorted in his mind and only concentrated on tasting her.

He separated her pussy lips with his fingers and devoured her cleanly shaved cunt.

"Mmmg~~" Valentina closed her eyes and concentrated on the tongue, trying to arouse her.

Michael made a meal out of her pussy. He tasted her tangy, erotic fluids on his tongue and wondered whether he was doing a good job. And, his reply was a warm and encouraging look she flashed him through her slitted eyes. As he sucked her inner lips, he felt her clit swell before she used two fingers on the sensitive nub.

Then, he thrust his long tongue inside her hot and slimy honey pot, wrapped his hands around her soft brown inner thigh, and forced the hot flesh against his mouth.

"Hauugghh~~ Haugahhh~~ Ay, chinga, more!!"

With Valentina holding the back of his head tightly, Michael pushed his tongue further into her wet and tight slit.

"Fuck! Oohhh~~ Aannh~ That's it, keep going, gringo!!"

As her orgasm closed, her breathing became hard and rough, panting.

"Ouaaaghh~~"

Michael had already munched her clit thoroughly and had several long, red finger scratches on his skull.

"Ahhnnn~~ Yeessss!! Oh, Yeeesss!!! Make me cum, Gringo!!"

When her grip on his head tightened, Michael knew she was approaching her climax and continued to lick, suck and twist his tongue around her clit and hole. While doing this, he played with her ass cheeks using his fingers.

"I'm cumminngggg!!!!! Annnhhh~~" With a loud moan, she climaxed hard.

Her body went into spasm and orgasm as Valentina pulled his hair tightly and locked his head in place. She crossed her ankles around his head and pumped her loins into his face.

"Oohhh shit! Shit... " Her twat twitched, and she squirted.

Her sweet, tangy juice spilled forth from her aroused cunt. Covered all over his mouth and chin. Since he was trapped, he had no choice except to swallow whatever was force-fed to him.

 However, after she finished squirting, he tried to pull away, but she pushed his head into her cunt until his nose rubbed against her clit, and said, "Don't you dare stop!!"

Michael knew, from her previous orgasms, Valentina had multiple orgasms whenever she received a good tongue lashing, and he kept lapping her pussy to achieve more intense orgasms. He licked the sweet, creamy discharge on his lips and proceeded to drive Valentina insane, with his tongue.

She ground her pussy against his mouth, moaning and shaking as she squirted again while moaning, "Ah! Yeah, eat that! Swallow it! Oh! fuck! I love it... Oh, fuck!! You white bitch!!"

Sucking her pussy became ten times easier. So, Michael attacked her with no break and no mercy. And he succeeded as Valentina moaned uncontrollably like a whore. She gasped as another orgasm exploded inside her just when the previous one subsided. This happened several times, and she lost count of how many times she came.

And then...

"Humpfgfff!!!" Michael finally pulled his head back with a cough.

"Oh, for fuck's sake! Give me some room to breathe, woman! Can't you fucking stop!"

Of course, Valentina couldn't reply as she continued to cum. 

"¡Oh, dios mío!"

Her pussy continued to squirt a few times as her legs continued to shake and close upon themselves. He watched as she slowly came down, stopped spraying, and breathed in satisfaction. 

If you like the story and want to read ahead while listening to it's audio version, consider joining my Patreon ;)))

8