What Valentina Wants (R-18) 🔥
510 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Michael started to get up, Valentina shouted, "Get back there, gringo! Te estoy diciendo!"

"Isn't that enough?" Michael pointed at the floor and said.

Looking at the puddle beneath him, it was safe to say she ejaculated a lot of juices, but he still had more than half of his face to clean off.

"No." Valentina, not caring for his well-being and raised her pussy again, pointing her thumb towards her brown cunt, "Look, I'm still dripping. Finish what you started! Right now!"

Michael was surprised. He just worked that pussy, and still, the hole was leaking like a broken tap. Valentina was a hell-bitch in the sheets, and he was the perfect white boy for her.

"You're one hell of a squirter, Valentina!" He laughed and threw a remark at her.

Seeing her on the sofa with her hand pinching her clit and having little to no shame, Michael thought that, whether she was, one hundred percent, a bonafide whore, or just a highly sexed adult with an attraction for white dicks. Or, the latter with some additional 'interesting' kinks. Either way, here was this crazy-as-fuck Mexican, fucking her little, sensitive clit in front of his eyes and grinning at him.

Deciding not to spend even one more second, he licked and swallowed all the remaining tangy nectar dripping out of her gorgeous and wet cunt, making Valentina moan loudly and pushing her hips in his face until he had the entire thing clean.

After gulping down her tasty cunt juice for the fifth, possibly the sixth time and moaning in reluctance, he said to himself, 'So good!' and sighed softly.

"Wow, you're nasty!"

Valentina licked her lips while smiling.

"Are you done, you dirty bitch?" Valentina smirked while she pointed her slick thumb, wet with her juices, and touched his lips.

He had enjoyed the sweet and sticky messes he made in her twat. And he thought his erection was about to break a world record.

And then she said, "Alright! It's my turn. I don't mind doing some work either."

She looked at Michael's face, looking a little hungry as if she had never seen such a man. And, it was true. Michael was the ideal match for her. And, at the same time, her best victim. She had never gone far with a white guy. She fucked the previous ones for a day or two and tossed them aside.

Michael was different because of his cock. In fact, the first time she saw that, she drooled, literally drooled for it, and swore that she won't let him go until he turned her into a real whore.

Michael looked at her nude front. Her brown pussy looked a bit wrinkled with excitement. Unlike earlier, it wasn't as perfectly smooth and slicked with her fluids. Now, it dripped with genuine sexual excitement.

She stood up and gestured for him to move forward.

"Come over here and lie down."

Michael stepped towards her, and Valentina cupped his cheeks. Liking what he was touching, she grinned wickedly. He already knew that Valentina's desire would forever be unsatisfied. She was relentless and demanded too much attention. She wouldn't entertain her daughter in the same house while they fucked.

She was a total and unabashed nymphomaniac.

Since the sofa was wet, he stretched his hand to remove the cushion at the back. Once done, he flopped onto it and laid on his back.

Even before he finished laying down on the couch, Valentina rushed to him, straddling him as she squeezed her big tits against his hard pecs with her palms and licked his right cheek while saying, "There's no fun in letting you rest!"

She licked across his cheek to his upper jaw with her tongue.

"I want to have fun, fuckboy!"

Michael let her have her way as she gripped his left cheek with her left hand and continued to run her tongue across his skin. But she wouldn't be satisfied as she started licking his neck.

"Your delicious flavor..." Valentina lapped his collarbone, using both hands to rub her boobs against his chest.

"Tastes pretty damn good..." she licked the other side and mouthed the right side of his neck while giving more focus to the center, around his Adam's apple area.

"You have the best taste I've ever had..."

She felt his cock rub against her pussy through his pajamas.

The smell and flavor of his muscular body made her moan as she dragged her lips across his shoulder. Feeling the tip of his cock repeatedly touching her pussy and missing, she got wetter, but she ignored it and feasted on his flavor.

Her tongue snaked up from his navel to his chin and lips. And, finally, as her mouth engulfed his lips, she stuck her tongue into his mouth and pressed it against his while devouring his flavor.

"Mmmmh~~~" She moaned in his mouth before sliding her tongue back.

"Hmmn~"

They continued kissing for a long while and then broke the kiss. Her eyes conveyed what he expected. Pure lust.

However, her cheeks also conveyed the flush of passion. Since the moment her body collided with him, it was like lightning had entered and stirred up her already throbbing nerves into a frenzy.

Not that Michael's were any less. And, it wasn't limited to only the emotions. Michael's cock had been hard for a long time.

Maybe she'd have done him first without putting on any act if she weren't hellbent on her 'sex-slave' play.

'Damn it! This bitch won't stop teasing me...' Michael cursed in his mind and wondered, '...This crazy fucker! Damn it, stop fucking around and fuck me, already!'

With both of them sitting opposite each other, both of them stared into the eyes of the other. They didn't see who was more crazy than who. All they could see, in their eyes, were just the fire of passion and insanity to fuck and love the other more.

And it looked like Valentina listened to his cries. 

She rubbed her pussy against his erection through his pajamas and asked, "Ready, white boy?"

If you like the story and want to read ahead while listening to it's audio version, consider joining my Patreon ;)))

7