Filling Up Valentina (R-18) 🔥
650 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Michael slapped her asscheeks and said, "I'm always ready, Mrs. Perez!"

That was all the approval she needed to reach for the waistband of his pajamas and pull them down and off his legs. She licked her lips like a bitch in heat when his rock-hard white cock popped out.

"Eii~ white boy, your slut can't wait anymore. It's time to use her."

"This slut is going to ride your white cock, ah?" Valentina said.

She took hold of his dick, her index finger unable to go around it. Then, like a cavewoman that discovered fire, she climbed on top of him, straddling him quickly, and rubbed the tip of his cock along the outside of her wet snatch. It wasn't cold, so the feeling was actually rather lovely. Like fresh baby wipes, caressing every little crease. He couldn't feel Valentina's soaked pussy lips, but he felt the top, wet with her juices, and the bottom line of flesh, just under the clit, still the softest thing he'd ever felt.

Michael couldn't contain his pleasure as he felt the stimulation, but he held her hips and restrained himself.

Valentina seductively asked, "How do you like being teased?"

Looking into her eyes, he could only see his expression shining. Valentina pushed the head of his cock slowly in, the lips of her slit enveloping the top like a clam sucking back inside its shell, and the rest of her folds seemed to close around him as well as he squished inside. It was wetter than anything he had ever felt, and even the slight sponginess of the inside was new and exciting. If her pussy had the temperature of a scalding hot tub, his dick felt like a cold popsicle was melting inside a toilet bowl.

"Ngnnnnn~~ Hah~~" Valentina relaxedly sighed.

After teasing Michael like that, she pushed her hips, getting his dick inside her bit by bit.

"Papi~~, you're big! Are you sure you're only 18?" Valentina moaned.

She bit her red lips as Michael looked, still taking the white dick slowly deep inside her. Michael kept his hands on her ass, his thumbs moving in sensual, erotic circles over her firm, sweaty buttocks. In her lustful high, she closed her eyes and pushed her twat further down until half of his cock was within her and paused.

"Unnghh~~"

"Ha...." She was so hot and wet. Her juices were freely leaking out of her cunt, onto his rod and his crotch.

"Oh fuck, gringo, you make me so wet! I can't believe it!"

She moaned and slowly started to lift her pussy. As soon as his cock emerged from her twat, the shaft was lubed from tip to half his length.

"Oh baby, your dick feels so good! Ay, Papi~" Valentina slammed her ass down and wrapped Michael's white cock tightly as she started riding him.

"Ahhhnnnn~!! Yeeaahhh~!"

'So good,' that was the only thought that circled in his mind as his cock was engorged by the sweet, tight confines of this horny Mexican mom's snatch.

"Mmmmm... Unnhh... Yeah... ahn..."

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

Steamy wet sex sounds accompanied by the occasional loud noise, and Valentina's naughty voice resounded in his house. The sight below him was sex at its finest as Valentina used her hips and pelvis like a dancer doing a pole dance. And, as she danced, she ground her pussy like she was milking his cock. After the brief "Aii~!" of the pain of the initial entry, Michael experienced more and more pleasure. But, now, watching her from the front, he was witnessing, very clearly, the process of his dick entering her snatch every time.

He saw his erect white dick start entering her and disappear deeper and deeper into her brown pussy.

"Feel good, white bitch? Feel how I'm squeezing you with my perfect taco?" Valentina was an extremely sexual woman. And, like sex, she lived for intense emotion as well.

"Hnn!"

"An-!!", she gasped for air.

"Gu~!!"

"Ou~!!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

She started moving faster. As if to emphasize her point of showing him the excitement in her eyes as she rode his cock, Michael looked into her eyes as he pushed his fingers through her hair and placed it around her ear, and grabbed the back of her neck to pull her down. Her beautiful brown and oval eyes shone with arousal, almost like a bonfire was lit deep within them.

Caught in the middle of the storm of pleasure, they kissed. She slipped her tongue into his mouth and thrashed their tongues as she continued slamming her brown jiggly ass down his cock.

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Ughhnnn... C'mon, my wonderful piece of meat", she told him, "Move already!"

Valentina demanded as she groaned a little, her eyes closed, an expression of desperate desire for more physical pleasure coming out of her face, and all the while moving her ass up and down his white log just as fast as before.

Michael looked at Valentina; it was another good look at the reality of what he was watching and what he was a part of. Her thick, black eyebrows were arched in enjoyment. Her mouth was open, with just a wisp of spit between her lips. Her soft, caramel-colored cheeks were covered by light dustings of red-pink which started spreading down to her shoulders.

'At this rate, she is becoming too addicted to me. Hopefully, she will give up on doing her sick 'slave' sex fantasies later!' Michael hoped.

As she pounded up and down, he started to massage her soft and large tits. In response, the caramel-colored MILF moaned with pleasure as she kept sliding her taco up and down his shaft. Michael circled her nipple with his right forefinger while sucking on her breasts.

"That feels too good, Mi coño!!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

He rolled her nipples and caressed her round, voluminous ass. At the same time, Michael started to focus his tongue on the valley between her big tits and her nipples. This made Valentina whine as she arched her back to expose her chest to him more.

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Aaiii~~ Papai~~!!"

She reached for his wrists and held them right behind him. She pressed them firmly into the back of the sofa while she moved in even harder and more vigorously.

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Tengo~ haaa~ Papi~ " Her moans turned into chanted phrases in Spanish; many of those Michael was unsure what they meant. But, considering that most of it sounded like something out of a porno movie or some random hentai with a Latin setting, he figured there were a few expletives somewhere in her sentences as well. Not long after, she moaned loudly, "I'm cumming, Papi~~!"

She slammed her hips on his cock one last time before burying everything inside her. In no time, her vaginal walls contracted around his dick as she came. When her pelvis kissed his crotch, her pussy convulsed, and juices were squirting out and dripping on his balls. Her eyes rolled backward into her skull, and the redness on her face and neck got even more red.

She tightly held onto his wrists as her lower body continued to tremble uncontrollably for a minute until she collapsed on him while breathing heavily. Then, she buried her face into his neck and whispered, "That was nice, papi..."

Valentina, however, didn't move from her spot. On the contrary, she seemed content just keeping his cock warm in her pussy. Even as he continued to lie on him, he could feel the tightness in her cunt never going away. A few seconds passed, and Valentina began grinding her pussy on his dick again. She used one hand to stroke his damp hair and stared into his lust-filled eyes as she said, "You wanna continue? Unnf... white boy... This beautiful Mexican wants you to fuck her like a whore."

"As you wish, Mrs. Perez!" Michael replied and broke free from her grip.

He made her arch her back, placed his hands on her brown asscheeks, and gripped them firmly and tightly.

"Pah!"

He slapped her ass and asked, "It's my turn, sweet little Valentina!"

Valentina grinned and raised her ass, letting Michael hold on to her hips.

"Time for white bitch to have his way with his Mexican slut...", She whispered in his ear.

This was enough to encourage Michael, who shoved his cock into her, plowing her cunt and making Valentina throw her head back and gasp.

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

There was no need to hold back since her juices coated him as he pulled out and thrust in even faster, her luscious ass jiggling lewdly with the movements.

"Houh~~ Mmmmffff~"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

Michael continued to slam his waist into her as Valentina continued to yell, moaning profusely as her pussy was getting pounded mercilessly and roughly.

"Yes~~! Moree~~ papiiii!!!"

She placed her hands on his chest and continued to moan out profanities mixed with her calls for him to give her more, "¡Ay, cuando!! That's the spot, Gringo! I'm your whore, fuck me harder!! HAOOUHHN~!!!"

As her pussy juices coated his entire length, she shuddered and orgasmed again. Her legs and crotch twitched wildly before clenching his cock in her tight pussy to milk his semen. He grabbed her by her neck and pulled her closer to smash his lips on hers.

Valentina reciprocated the kiss, and they ate each other's mouths until they were both satisfied. Then they parted, gasping for air. Her legs continued to tremble, but she managed to convey her feelings, "Keep fucking me~ papiiii~~"

Michael grinned and said, "Sure thing, sweetheart, stay in your fucking position!!"

"Pah~!"

"I am no sweetheart, I'm the bitch you want! Ahhh..." Valentina smiled happily as Michael took hold of her hands and placed them behind her shoulders, making her fall over him. Her breasts pushed on his chest, and Michael was sure she could feel her round nipples dragging across his chest due to the violent actions. He saw this and felt excited once more and kept pumping his cock in and out of her cunt in hard, long strokes.

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

Valentina continued moaning beside his ear, "Yes~ Yes, Papi~~ You're sooo deep, put it in my tight, pink pussy, I feel it squirming inside me!~"

Michael couldn't help but feel the intense urge to satisfy Valentina's vulgar desires as he buried his cock deep within her pussy each time.

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"No matter how much you moan and speak in Spanish, to me, it means you want it deeper." Michael didn't break the rhythm of thrusting his cock as he stated his beliefs. Seeing her beautiful eyelashes fluttering, Michael smirked since he knew that she going to cum once more. So, he reached forward and grabbed a tuft of her long hair with his other hand and tugged on it.

"Aaaaghhh~~ Unh~~"

Valentina's eyes rolled backward, and she continued to moan profusely as her cunt was getting ravaged and emptied again, "AAI-AAHM CUMING~~!!!

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

Riding his cock, he finally let go of her wrists and slipped his left arm behind her back, and pressed her towards him as he pumped inside her, and Valentina looked into Michael's eyes as she felt another orgasm coming. Her vaginal walls involuntarily gripped his cock tight as she climaxed for a third time and slumped on him while her pussy squirted a lot of juices that dripped down his balls. Her lower body trembled uncontrollably, but Michael continued to slam inside her, and soon, his climax was slowly approaching.

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

Valentina had her face buried beside him while her arms limply lay on the side as she endured the wild, vicious pounding.

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

Michael could feel a bigger climax approaching, but he had to hold it. His body demanded he go all-out, and he felt pressure rising in his balls.

"Fffuh, guh, shhiit!!"

Michael pulled her hair and looked at Valentina's face. The pure ecstasy look on her face further turned him on.

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

As Michael let go of her, Valentina gave in to his vigorous pounding and fell back on top of him. He grabbed her hips and started to pull her body, pounding her against his dick repeatedly while pulling him in a bit, getting more satisfaction.

"Guf, ugh!!"

"God..."

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

Suddenly, as his fingers dug into her soft, soft ass flesh, Valentina started thrashing her lower body desperately and screaming while cumming for the fourth time.

"Fffuuuu..I'm cumming!" as her vaginal walls gripped his rod even tighter, Michael hugged her ass and started to repeatedly slam against her, and then felt his dick twitch.

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

"Pah~!"

A tremendous pressure that swelled in his balls began to overflow before he let out a huge groan while cumming hard, "I'M CUMMMING!!"

"CUM INSIDE ME, MI CORAZÓN. US MAS CARIDADESENTE Y PREGUNTES. UHEEELESSSSSS!!!", She shouted.

He felt like he exploded her insides; her vaginal walls coiled around him and suckled him for every drop of cum as he jerked his ass, slamming his cock up to the point that his head stabbed her cervix, unleashing his hot, fertile cum deep inside Valentina. She felt her womb being filled to the brim with the scorching heat of his white seed, forcing her mind to swirl with thoughts of being impregnated. She felt it filled her vaginal walls and spurt onto her inner walls, marking the passageways to her womb.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUUUUUUUUUmmingmm~!!!!" Valentina went limp as she released one final scream of bliss. Michael reached his arms around her back and hugged her close. She felt him grind his hips and slap her ass against his crotch as she squirted for... fuck! I lost count.

Valentina's legs trembled uncontrollably while her body shuddered against him. Michael hugged her by her sweaty back and slapped her ass.

"Pah~!"

As he unloaded the final spurt, Valentina screamed, "¡Lléname con tu leche! ¡lléname! ¡Lléname, mi corazón!~"

A last moan emerged from her red lips, "OOOOOOHHH~~"

A few seconds later, Valentina stood up with difficulty while his cock was still buried inside her and stared at him with loving eyes and said, "I love you, Gringo!!"

Then, she pressed her lips onto his in a tender, though strong kiss. Michael placed his hands on her lower back as he kissed her back passionately.

If you like the story and want to read ahead while listening to it's audio version, consider joining my Patreon ;)))

10