Finally! The Psycho Lady Leaves!
373 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Their lips joined together in a lustful lock, mashing and wetting. She wrapped her fingers around his neck and massaged it while he hugged her closer to him.

After kissing for some time, they separated and looked into each other's eyes. He was going to kiss her again, but Valentina pushed herself off his hips, causing his dick to slide out of her cunt with a "POP" sound.

Valentina lay next to him on the couch and spread her legs open.

Michael turned around and saw his cum mixed with her pussy juices leaking from her slightly dilated vagina. He saw her push her finger into her cum-filled pussy and take it out. Then, she stared at him in the eyes with a smile and seductively sucked on it, swallowing his cum.

Michael raised his eyebrows and asked, "Are you on the pill?"

Valentina pulled her finger out of her mouth and replied, "Yes!"

"Phew!" Michael sighed in relief and thought, 'I definitely don't want to add taking care of a child to my life. Especially one with a psycho like her.'

Michael sighed and was about to put his hand on her big tits when she pushed him back and asked with a snarl, "Hey! Who gave you the authority to touch the property of your owner?"

Michael raised his hands and spoke angrily, "You fucking crazy bitch!! You were licking, sucking, and fucking a few moments ago, and now you want to play your shitty 'slave' fantasy. Piss off! Do whatever shit you want alone and find another willing partner to fuck."

But Valentina didn't heed his warning and continued, "You belong to me, Michael. If I say you'll ride a truck through a warzone, you should do it! Not everyone gets the opportunity to get used by me! You bitch should be thankful and loyal!"

But Michael couldn't hold back any longer and shouted, "Get the fuck off, you insane bitch!! You're the last woman I'd ever lay on for a night! Enough of this fucking shit!"

Michael turned around and tried to get off the couch when Valentina grabbed his arms and enveloped him in her arms and legs.

"What the heck, Valentina!!" Michael started to curse.

"Relax, Michael. Relax. I was just joking."

"What?" Michael turned his face and saw her looking into his eyes.

"Calm down, and let's rest for a while. This crazy bitch has taken her needed dose of your cum." Valentina kissed his cheek and softly said.

Michael sighed in anger and resignation, put his right arm around Valentina, and closed his eyes. They lay together like that for a few minutes until Valentina's phone in her coat buzzed.

Seeing her grab her mobile, Michael just sat on the couch as Valentina stood up, stared at her screen for a minute, and finally smiled.

"Goodbye, Gringo! Call me if you ever need to get fucked.", Valentina spoke.

"Yeah. Sure! I will, but I want it as normal people have sex. Ok?" Michael replied.

"Ei, fuckboy, do you think I am dumb? We will fuck like how we fucked today." Michael heard her reply and groaned.

Valentina began wearing her clothes back, and Michael stood up from the couch and wore his clothes back, too. After wearing it, she came before Michael and slammed her lips onto his. She aggressively kissed and licked his face before breaking the kiss and saying, "Today you satisfied me, but remember the deal we made. Once a week. Come to my room anytime at night. I will wait for you. And if you don't come, just know that things will be dire!"

Seeing Michael nod, she walked towards the main door. Then she turned her head back and winked, "Bye, Gringo!"

Michael followed her to the main door and replied, "Bye, Mrs. Perez!"

He opened the door for her, and as she stepped outside, he didn't hesitate to slap her ass loudly. Valentina didn't mind. Instead, she waved at Michael, who waved back and shut the door with a "BAM!".

Like that, Valentina walked towards her house while muttering, "Heh. Not bad, Gringo! Maybe having you in my hand would not be a bad choice!"

If you like the story and want to read ahead while listening to it's audio version, consider joining my Patreon ;)))

6