003 The Awakening
65 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What the hell is this?!" Raijin said.

 

Raijin looked so shocked and scared when he saw the SSS Threat boss that his eyes if shivering in fear.

"Hindi ako makapaniwala! Ang SSS-Threat Boss "Baphomet," ang pinakamalakas na halimaw sa mundo na nagdulot ng apocalypse 10 taon na ang nakalilipas! Bakit nandito siya sa B-Class Dungeon?!" Raijin said.

(This can't be! The SSS-Threat Boss "Baphomet," the strongest monster in the world that caused the apocalypse 10 years ago! Why is he in this B-Class Dungeon?!)

(A/N: Changed to SSS Threat instead of SSS-Class; it was too generic with the Korean novels.)

"Ano ang gagawin ko?! Hindi ako sapat na malakas para labanan ang katulad niyang tao! Lalo na't hiwalay si Genzo!" Raijin's thoughts.

(What am I going to do?! I'm not strong enough to fight someone like him! Much worse, Genzo got separated!)

He looked so troubled, and Genzo seems to be teleported somewhere that's out of the world, like a space.

 

"Where am I? Oh, I remember, Raijin was teleported somewhere. I have to get out of here, but how?" Genzo asks himself.

"I got to figure out how to get out of here. Raijin might get killed if I don't do anything." Genzo said.

While he's thinking what to do, he heard a strange voice out of nowhere.

"You can't get out of here, even if you're a God or an overpowered hero summoned by this world. You can't escape the Eternal Prison that can lock the strongest being in the universe!" Unknown voice said.

"That's hyperbole, want me to show how beyond I am to your weak so-called Gods?" Genzo confidentally asks.

"Ha! Keep dreaming! You can never escape here! Also, your friend will die today while you're locked in here. Good luck!" Unknown voice said.

"You motherfu– I will destroy this void!" Genzo loudly said.

 

Meanwhile in Raijin's situation.

Baphomet is standing there.

"Hmm, it seemed like the seal worked. I would be dead by now if that guy broke it." Baphomet said.

"I am mostly aware of that guy's power, his energy is overflowing this dungeon, causing the monsters to be weakened! That guy is no ordinary human." Baphomet's thoughts.

 

Baphomet looked at Raijin.

"It looks like this weakling got teleported from the teleportation circle I placed. Fight me mortal with all your might, or you'll dead instantly." Baphomet said.

 

"Impossible... A talking monster...? Is that even possible? Now I fight this monster with my current strength...?" Terrified and confused Raijin asks.

But his determination woke him up and grabbed his sword with all his strength.

 

"It doesn't matter anymore; I won't die quietly without putting on a fight." Raijin said.

Raijin's thoughts.

(And I could never forget that he's also the one who killed my family when the apocalypse he caused began, I promised them to avenge them no matter what happens as long as I'm alive.)

 

Now that Raijin had unsheathed the sword he bought recently and was preparing to fight.

Raijin's thoughts with determination.

(This time, I will kill this bastard no matter what happens.)

"Aside from that dangerously overwhelming human, this guy have the strongest fighting spirit I've ever seen. Facing a monster knowing full well he stand no chance against. This guy... excites me!" Baphomet's thoughts.

"I like your spirit, mortal, but it will be in vain the moment you die." Baphomet said.

"I know, but it doesn't mean I just give up like that quietly!" Raijin said.

 

Raijin charged at Baphomet so fast and tried to slice him, but it didn't even scratch him a little. 

Raijin's thoughts.

(His skin is thick and durable! This sword can't leave a single scratch on him!)

"This is boring. Begone human." Baphomet said.

Baphomet flicked him like an ant, flew away, and crashed through the wall, so strong that it could destroy a country.

"Aughaa! It's so strong that I couldn't even fathom it!" Raijin's thoughts.

Raijin was heavily injured, spitting blood everywhere, and he was on the verge of dying.

"Am... I... Dying...? Is this my end that fate desired to? Is my revenge going to be in vain...?" Raijin's thoughts.

 

"Your spirit may be strong, but it doesn't mean you'll be stronger than before. I didn't even use all my strength to injure you like this, you're weak just like the rest." Baphomet said.

 

But Baphomet suddenly noticed something strange about the surroundings.

"Something is off, the room is being pressured by an unknown power. That guy must be using all his power to destroy that void!" Baphomet's thoughts.

"Not just that, but this guy suddenly emitting an infinite amount of overwhelming energy." Baphomet's thoughts.

Raijin stood up and was emitting an overwhelming aura that was so big that it covered the atmosphere of the dungeon.

Before Raijin emits an overwhelming aura. He is unconscious and wondering in his mind.

(Is this the end?)

(After all my efforts into training to become stronger, all in vain?)

(My promise to them... I failed to avenge them!)

Raijin cried after suffering from loss. But Genzo appeared in his mind.

"Don't give up like that Raijin, you will become even stronger!" Genzo said.

"Oh, right, but Genzo doesn't say those kind of things." Raijin said.

"Just take my quote idiot, I just entered your mind." Genzo said.

"What the– I thought I was dreaming, you really did enter my mind. I never even seen you with that kind of motivation personality." Raijin said.

"Choose Raijin, do you want to be the strongest, or live a happy life without fighting?" Genzo letting Raijin choose.

"That's out of the blue, but I'll choose to become the strongest, I could get both if I become strong and my family can finally live in peace once I have avenged them." Raijin responded.

"Wise choice, Raijin..." Genzo said while vanishing in his mind.

Raijin woke up and released even more overwhelming aura that Baphomet is struggling to confront against.

"What is this overwhelming aura?"

Baphomet asks.

Baphomet tried to attack Raijin, but Raijin released the overflowing aura and exploded, Baphomet flew to the side and crash to the wall.

"He gotten even more stronger than before! What is this?!" Baphomet's thoughts.

 

Raijin has awakened into something no human or god can ever achieve on obtaining [FICTION OVERLOAD], a power that can overwrite reality as it pleases with omnipotent power if it fully awakens.

A/N: (Changed into "Fiction Overload" because I might get struck down for stealing a skill name from Medaka Box.)

 

"What is happening?! What is this overwhelming power? This is no ordinary power increase, it's going way beyond!" Shocked and terrified Baphomet.

 

And a while crack destroyed the reality and Genzo appeared after being transported to another dimension.

"I arrived on time; I have no other options but to awaken his true nature. This is a little too much for his character progression." Genzo said.

 

Baphomet is shacking out of fear.

"What in the world are you?" Baphomet asks.

 

"A Primordial God, to simply put, I am the story, settings, and plot itself." Genzo replied.

 

Baphomet screamed and ran out of fear, but he had no idea that he was returning to the same position as before. 

"Why is the exit door so far away!" Baphomet's thoughts.

He tried to run again, but he is nowhere near the exit door of the room.

 

"What is this power? It feels unreal and overwhelming beyond human comprehension. What did you do?" Raijin asks.

 

"I already said it, didn't I? I am a Primordial God. And of course, this is my repayment for teaching me a lot of new things and education, and for being my one and only trusted best friend." Genzo replied.

 

"Thanks to you, I have gained full control over my unknown power, and I named it "[LEGENDARY]," but I chose the normal method instead because it's overkill." Genzo said.

 

"I never thought I raised a Primordial God, I have been wondering about your existence ever since he first met, but it was a good feeling to have a younger brother. Thanks for always looking out for me." Raijin said.

"Looks like we're even now." Genzo said.

 

Raijin looks at Baphomet, who is trembling in fear.

"It looks like this trash isn't gone yet." Raijin said.

 

Raijin moved at the speed of light and punched Baphomet enough to make him paralyzed.

"Wait! How about we make a deal?! You will rule the world with my he–" Baphomet said.

"Shut up. I don't want to offer anything from a trash like you." Raijin menacingly said.

Raijin magically summoned a sword made out of light and slashed Baphomet's left arm at the speed that he didn't notice his movements.

"AAHH!! IT HURTS!! IT GOD DAMN HURTS!!!" Baphomet screams.

"You little demon, remember when you caused the apocalypse many years ago and killed a family while the little boy survived? I am that little kid that escaped your salvation." Raijin said.

Baphomet recovers from paralyze and started running away from him.

"Oh fuck! I need to escape this hell! I didn't expect that little boy back then is him! I'm so fucked!" Baphomet's thoughts.

"Keep running, but it doesn't mean you can get away from me." Raijin said.

Raijin slashed again pointed at Baphomet's right leg.

"This is for Mom."

Baphomet's leg got cut off and he collapse to the ground.

"Fucking hell! I need to stand up again–" Baphomet said.

Raijin slashed again pointed at Baphomet's right arm.

"This is for Dad."

Baphomet screams so loudly, but that doesn't bother Raijin at all.

"Damn, this is savage. But all for the sake of his revenge, I'm not gonna interfere." Genzo said.

Raijin slashed again pointed at Baphomet's left leg.

"This is for Allen."

"Shit! I can't move because all of my limbs are not regenerating! Is that sword a Divine Retribution that the holy church lost 2 years ago?!" Baphomet's thoughts.

Raijin lifted Baphomet's body.

"Any last words?" Raijin asks.

"Fuck y–" Baphomet's last words.

Raijin punched Baphomet so powerful that he vanished in an instant and almost destroying the whole dungeon.

Baphomet's corpse dissipated into ashes, and nothing's left after that punch.

"This power is overkill. This is way beyond my expectations." Raijin said.

 

"Woah, that was brutal... So, what would you do after this?" Genzo asks.

 

"I'll train controlling this power and make it even more powerful as before, although I won't be using this as my body is still weak. So I'm going to use the normal method too and enhance my body to keep up with this power."

 

"But I use this in case an overpowered enemy comes in and attacks Earth."

 

"It looks reasonable, okay then. Oh and by the way, the power of [FICTION OVERLOAD] has 12 stages to break through, I don't know what they are but I just know it." Genzo said.

"Looks like a valid reason to grow even stronger, there might be even more strong enemies above this world, it might be the Heaven, Hell, or the depth of space." Raijin said.

 

The dungeon vanished as the Dungeon Owner died, they left the dungeon as it was vanishing from the air.

But their adventure still hasn't ended yet, they'll continue their adventure as the monsters still alive, roaming around the world, even if the strongest was dead.

"Also, I didn't know that you have a family." Genzo said.

"Because you never asked." Raijin replied 

 

"Anyways, how do I deactivate this?" Raijin asks.

 

"Oh, just concentrate your inner energy and disconnect the unknown energy from your main source." Genzo replied.

 

[FICTION OVERLOAD] was deactivated, and now Raijin felt more comfortable.

"So, how do I activate this?" Raijin asks again.

 

"Just use the same method again, like a plugger. You'll get used to it." Genzo replied.

"Got it" Raijin responded.

 

And now both of them went back home after the incident...

 

__________________________________________

In Dimension of Gods, The Ruler of All Gods, with his mysterious appearance, sits on his throne and is curious about the unknown being who broke reality. He used a mysterious magical ball and finds the one who did it, but his face is blocked, so he is still curious about this person. It's a mystery to him that he appeared so suddenly, but he wants to find out who this person is, no matter what.

___________________________________________

Another day has passed after the incident, Raijin is still out there exterminating monsters using his usual strength, while Genzo is searching for new books to learn.

"Why every books looks the same but different writings? I literally know what this is." Genzo's thoughts.

"I guess I need to discover more then, but I do remember that there was a theory about an another world, I'm not too sure if that is true but I guess I have to go explore it myself." Genzo said.

Raijin went back home and Genzo approached Raijin.

 

"Raijin, can you join me on my travels to another planet?" Genzo asks.

 

"What is this all of the sudden?" Raijin asks.

"I'm going to another planet to acquire more knowledge, because I pretty much read all of the books in this world. So, are you joining or not?" Genzo asks.

"Sorry but I must decline. Earth is still not peaceful yet, and something might happen if I'm not here. So, you can just go alone while I'm staying here; don't worry, I'm safe with the power you gave me." Raijin replied.

"If you say so then, can't do anything about your decisions." Genzo said.

 

Thus, Genzo packed his things and ready to go.

"I see you later, Raijin!" Genzo said.

"You better come back ok?" Raijin said.

"I promise, ok then." Genzo replied.

Genzo jumped through the sky that caused the surface experiencing enormous shockwaves, and Genzo is out of the planet now...

"That motherfucker! He forgot to balance his force to safely jump in this planet!" Raijin loudly said.

"Woah, this feels nostalgic! I haven't been into space for a while now. Enough with that, let's see if other worlds with civilizations really exists." Genzo said.

500 years later...

"How many years has it been? I've been flying in the space for a long time now even despite my speed 100x faster than light speed. I guess I have to use more speed then." Genzo said.

Genzo is now beyond light speed in about 7,000 times. No being can achieve that level of speed, not even Gods.

 

As Genzo explored through space, he finally found another planet.

"Oh! A planet that looked like Earth! That must be able to contain life!" Genzo said

But it was strange. He landed on that planet to pay a visit there and found himself in an advanced civilization with a lot of flying cars, floating roads, floating towers, glowing buildings, etc.

 

"Woah, this is unreal! I can't believe another world is very advanced!" Amazed Genzo said.

 

This planet is very different compared to Earth, and he looked at the people.

"Considering how advanced this world is, the people here are the same, I thought they would be different or something." Genzo said.

"But I sense no danger around here, this place is way too peaceful, I looked outside this place and there's not a single monster spotted." Genzo's thoughts.

 

"Hmm, so this is what another world looks like. I'm going through a whole new journey! New journey means new discoveries!" Genzo said.

 

As Genzo is roaming around the city, the place suddenly gone quiet, and there's no one nearby.

 

"That's weird. Why's no one here?" Genzo asks.

But apparently, he hears loud noises behind him.

 

And a lot of armed people are coming out riding armored cars, tanks, helicopters, and jet planes, and the people are holding guns.

 

"What are they doing? A festival? And what are they holding? I have no idea what it is." Genzo wonders.

 

But a strange person approached him.

"Alhaka eru emid hiu medanoka ore waguye polva esplanot?" The man said.

(Who are you, and why have you come to this planet?)

 

"What are you saying? I didn't understand what you were saying." Confused Genzo asks.

 

"Umare otuya azerima ovavadolang?" The man asks.

(Do you understand this language?)

 

"What are they saying? Oh, I forgot, I'm in another world, so they commonly have a different language other than English." Genzo's thoughts.

 

But thanks to his knowledge, he knows how to use his power to translate every human language.

 

Genzo used their language and asked them, "Ruwa enduvor ea lakime?"

(Can you understand this?)

 

"Yes, so you can speak Veryil."

(Turning it to English, it's exhausting to translate all the time.)

"So this is Veryil language? I heard of this language back from Earth, but I never get to learned it considering how hard it is to understand." Genzo's thoughts.

 

"So, why are you all gathering?" Genzo asks.

 

"Because you are a threat, this world was invaded by the otherworlders, and you are an otherworlder, so we prepared our military force in case you resist going with us for interrogation." The man replied.

 

"But why, though? I just got here and did nothing wrong." Genzo said.

 

"No more questions; please cooperate with us in the interrogation room." The man said.

 

"And what if I refuse?" Genzo menacingly asks.

 

"We will take you by force." The man replied.

 

"Okay then, shall we see?" Genzo said.

 

But their commander rushed through and stopped Genzo and that guy.

"Stop! We won't interrogate you anymore." Commander said while panting.

 

"Oh, okay. But why did this guy want me to be interrogated anyway?" Genzo asks.

 

"Because you are suspicious in this world for being an outsider, but there's no need for that now." The commander replied.

 

"But can I ask you a question? Why did you visit this planet?" The commander asks.

 

"The reason I'm here is because I was just exploring for living planets that support civilizations around the universe and learning more things that I did not know." Genzo replied.

 

"With what vehicle?" Curious commander asks.

 

"Nothing; I just flew through space." Genzo replied.

 

"But that's impossible! There's no living being who can travel through space without oxygen!" Shocked commander said.

 

"Do I need proof for that to make you believe it? Then how about this?" Genzo said.

Genzo raised his right arm and created a star outside the planet in an instant, because of the sun Genzo created, the world's temperature is increasing even higher that everything is slowly melting away. The sky became red, and the atmosphere is being evaporated.

"Oof! I forgot how this tiny sun can affect this world." Genzo said.

So Genzo closed his hand and the sun disappeared without a trace or any explosion. 

"Sorry for that, I'll restore everything here." Genzo said.

The world is back to normal while the soldiers are still shocked about what happened.

 

"What the hell was that?! Are you perhaps a God?!" The commander terrifyingly asks.

 

"Wait, what?" Confused Genzo asks.

 

All of the people kneeled before him and started worshipping him.

 

"Uh, I shouldn't have used my power to show them a demonstration. I don't like how they're worshipping me." Genzo nervously said.

 

Genzo quickly disappeared from the scene because he was being worshiped as a god.

 

"Man, I don't want to be their God; I just want to explore things. I just made a huge mess, really." Genzo said.

 

Genzo flies away far from that country.

After the mysterious incident, in the Government House, the President of the Country, Frederick Douglass, asked the commander.

"Why did you let an outsider roam in this world freely?" Frederick asks.

 

"Because he is a God, he has descended into the world. He will bring us the Divine Judgment if we mess with him." The commander replied.

 

"Don't fuck with me! Gods don't exist; that is just a myth. Do you have any proofs of that guy being the so-called God?" Frederick asks loudly.

 

The commander showed him a video of Genzo summoning a sun outside the planet.

"Blasphemy! Everyone witnessed how he effortlessly summoned a sun outside our planet and everything was melting! But we also witnessed him restoring everything after all that! Now, does this look like a normal person to you?" The commander loudly asks.

 

"But... That's impossible...! How in the world?" Shocked Frederick asks.

 

"It's hard to believe it, but we had no choice but to let him roam freely in our world; we would go extinct if someone were to mess with him." The commander said.

 

Thus, all about Genzo was spreading around the world, and he is being worshiped as a god and made religious about him. It's a very troublesome situation for Genzo.

Months later, Genzo is currently in the country of Xadoure, as he explores the new advanced world, he is thinking about someone.

"I wonder how Raijin is doing. Oh, I can communicate with him by telepathy." Genzo's thoughts.

 

Genzo's telepathy was connected to Raijin's [FICTION OVERLOAD].

 

"Hey Raijin!"

 

"The telepathy worked!"

 

"I'm in another world right now!"

 

"Who is this?" Raijin asks in his mind.

But then, he realized.

"Wait, this voice! It's kind of familiar, Genzo?"

 

"Yep, I guess you can still remember my voice very well!" Genzo said.

"Where have you been?! It's been 500 years and you haven't returned yet!" Raijin said.

"WHAT?! IT'S BEEN 500 YEARS?!" Genzo asks loudly.

"Yeah dude, you've been gone for 500 years." Raijin replied.

"But I just got here yesterday!" Genzo said.

"You must've traveled at least a million light years away, even if you go beyond light speed, it still takes hundreds of years to arrive there." Raijin said.

"I didn't know the universe was this gigantic." Genzo said.

"Also, I didn't know we could talk through telepathy even if we're light years away!" Raijin said.

 

"If it's me, it's 100% possible after all." Genzo said.

"Anyways, how's your another world travel?" Raijin asks.

"It's extraordinary, there are things that never existed in your world." Genzo said.

 

"Are you for real? How does that world look?" Raijin asks.

 

Genzo then explains about this new world he discovered...

---End Chapter---

1/10/23

Updates: Improved Grammar, more detailed explanations, more dialogues.

12/3/23

Updates: Fixed Past and Future tense, more dialogues, added backstories, more explanations, and changed context.

4