004 New World
55 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The new planet is called "Megadantoly" in the galaxy called "Terrapolar".

 

"They have a lot of advanced technologies, there are no threats, but I heard that this world was in mass chaos, humans are each other and they called it "War." They pretty much conquered territories and expanded theirs by invading the defeated territory." Genzo said.

"Oh, I guess you now know what War is. I forgot to teach you that." Raijin said.

"But advance technologies? That must be an advanced world that exists over 5000 years from now." Raijin said.

"You're smart as always and I don't even know how you just calculated that right." Genzo said.

"Also, they have these most feared weapons called "Atomic Bombs," so they can annihilate an entire city with a single drop of them, so it is definitely feared by most of the people here." Genzo said.

"Did you see one already?" Raijin asks.

"Not yet, but I will definitely see what's its firepower." Genzo replied.

"But, this world is very much worse than I imagined. I also noticed the eco-system here is changing drastically; polluted air has covered the sky just to produce electricity. The environment is slowly losing it's life, this planet might not live longer from now."

"But, this is just a regular day in the modern era."

"Hmm, you're right. If all the natural life in tht world dies, their planet is no longer support life and dies." Raijin said.

"Oh, right. Did you see the planet called Mars? It's close to Earth." Raijin asks.

"What's that? Do you mean that red planet?" Genzo is curious.

"Yes, that red planet. I have read from the book that planet supports life back then and died because of helping this world gain life. But it's a theory and it's still not 100% sure but I think that's going to happen in that world after a few centuries. You should help a little to restore that planet." Raijin said.

 

"But it doesn't matter to me though. It's not like it's my own business to interfere. It only depends on how they act, and they can just do anything to the world without any divine rules." Genzo said.

 

"Unlike your world, monsters are a threat, and humanity is cooperating efficiently and effectively. And the environment and atmosphere are fresh and easy to breathe in." Genzo said.

"But you're all-powerful, I think you can do it in a piece of cake." Raijin said.

But Raijin realized something.

"On the other hand, if they advance more, they might get greedier and invades other planets. There's a chance this planet will get invaded for it's natural resources and magic." Raijin said.

"Well, I don't have to explain it to you to understand it, but you should explain your statements properly to me though, I'm not smart as you." Genzo said.

"Oh well... You got more info?" Raijin asks.

 

"Yeah, no. That's probably much it from what I got today. I still haven't acquired most of the information here." Genzo replied.

 

"I did not expect something like that, now I feared the future of Earth, but while I'm here, I'll just prevent it from happening. Anyway, does that world have the power called "magic"?" Raijin asks.

 

"No, they have lived without any powers at all. They only relied on their weapons to fight each other." Genzo replied.

 

"That's a little interesting. I wanted to go on a journey with you, but I'm too busy right now. Can we talk later if I get some rest?" Raijin said.

 

"Ok, you must be overworking. You should use your powers for once." Genzo said.

 

"No, I can't do it. I had to do all these naturally without using powers. Anyhow, I'm busy. I talk you later." Raijin said in the end.

 

Raijin ended the telepathy.

 

"Well then, time to explore more things." Genzo said.

 

Genzo tried to fly, but he bumped into an invisible wall he didn't recognize.

 

"What is this? Did someone place it here?" Genzo asks.

 

Meanwhile, in the government, the president declared to eliminate the threat with a photo of Genzo.

"Go and eliminate him as soon as possible. He is a threat against humanity."

 

The President sent out 100,000 military forces, 700 tanks, 100 fighter jets, 150 plane bombers, 20 nukes, and 10 missile sections.

 

"What the hell is happening? This has to be some kind of attack against me again." Genzo asks.

 

The soldiers were preparing to fire and loading the tanks and cannons. 

"Fire!"

 

A lot of bullets went through the barrier, shooting Genzo, and the tanks fired a destructive blow with the other tanks and exploded, but as the smoke cleared, Genzo, who was attacked, was just standing there, unscratched.

 

"What was that just now? A mosquito bite?" Genzo asks.

 

The forces announced they had failed, and now they have launched five nukes at his location.

"Ugh, what now?" Genzo asks.

 

Genzo looked up at the sky and saw the planes dropping an object. He couldn't see it clearly as the sun was brightening his vision away, but he was certain it was the thing they feared: "Atomic Bombs".

 

"Oh! It must be strong! Let's see how powerful it can be." Genzo excitedly said.

 

He let the bombs fall to him, and a massive explosion with heavy radiation filled the barrier, but it was strong enough to keep up with it.

 

But once again, Genzo was still unscratched.

"Oh, I overestimated their most feared weapon. Nevermind, I'm done with this." Genzo disappointedly said.

 

As they saw they failed again, they tried to fire at the same time, and all of them fired with all they currently have: cannon balls, bullets, bombs, and nukes.

 

But Genzo finally realized.

"Wait a minute, are you all trying to rob me and take all my valuable things?" Genzo asks.

 

The president went speechless as he spectates the battlefield.

 

"You must be punished for robbing people!" Genzo said.

Genzo lightly stomped the ground and caused massive shockwaves with a magnitude of 8, all the Bullets that was fired were deflected by a strong wind force, so all the soldiers within 40 km were affected by it and their vehicles got damaged and some exploded.

 

Genzo is glowing as he rewrites the reality.

"Send all the bombs above me to the military per unit."

 

The Nukes disappeared, the Nukes appeared on top of the 300,000 soldiers per unit around them and exploded.

 

"That's impressive. Their firepower was this powerful and destructive, but it was like compared to my weakest punch I used back then." Genzo said.

 

While Genzo was impressed by the bombs, the footage is being broadcast around the world to show just how terrifying Genzo is.

 

In the country where Genzo first visited.

 

The commander is currently watching the footage.

"I'm so glad I stopped my men! If I hadn't, we would've experienced something like this destruction!" The commander said with a relief.

 

"I wonder who, in their broken minds, decided to confront him." The commander wonders.

 

In the World Association Government located in the Middle East, "Karxourl".

 

The world leaders known as President of Margar "Dertuque Requiem" President of Zembutlo "Power Deuz" President of Karxourl "Rextro Javani" President of Xadoure "Desval Mobique", and President of Tixueq "Chi Ma Toux".

 

Dertuque Requiem planned the capture of Genzo, and the world leaders also agreed to his plan and worked together.

 

"We need to capture him alive, use him as an experiment, and drain all his power so humanity will acquire the power to dominate, not just the neighboring planet; the whole universe will be in our grasp!" Power Deuz said.

 

"Don't rush just because of your God Complexity; we have to plan on capturing him successfully without fail." Chi Ma Toux said to Power.

 

"Mr. Toux is right; there's no need to rush over things. This guy we're about to capture can be some kind of god, but we are at an advantage here." Rextro Javani said.

 

"Where's Andalaham, the President of Calabarzon? He's the only one who's not present in this important meeting." Desval Mobique asks.

 

"He declined." Dertuque responded.

 

"Why did he decline?" Rextro said.

 

"Because he doesn't want to get involved in this matter after the incident happened in his country." Dertuque replied.

 

"Then he was such a cowardly leader after all." Chi Ma Toux ignorantly said.

 

The assistant rushed through the meeting room, crashed the door open.

"BAD NEWS!" The assistant shouted.

 

"What is it?" Desval asks.

 

The assistant bought a projector and showed them the news about the 1,200,000 military forces they sent to capture Genzo. And after witnessing the abominable destruction in the news, they are shocked, and now they are in fear.

 

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?! DERTUQUE! WHO THE HELL ARE WE TRYING TO CAPTURE HERE?" Power asks.

 

Dertuque fell down, terrified, and couldn't reply properly.

"I messed up!" Dertuque said.

 

All the mysterious world leaders teleported somewhere.

"Where the hell are we?" Chi Ma Toux asked.

 

"Oh, so you guys are the ones who were trying to attack me out of the blue." Genzo said.

 

Rextro screamed and tried to run away.

"You're not escaping" Genzo said.

Genzo looped him, returning from his previous position over again.

 

All of them got scared.

"Please spare me! I didn't know my forces attacked you!" Rextro begged.

 

"Oh, so you're saying the soldiers you sent mistakenly attacked me? Is that what you are trying to say?" Genzo said.

 

All of them nod aggressively, but Genzo showed a recorder.

"Then, explain this." Genzo said.

 

Genzo played the recorder, and it said

 

"Please spare me!"

 

"Tell me, who sent you?"

 

"The world leaders...! They planned this to capture you alive!"

 

"Who are they?"

 

"Dertuque, Power, Chi Ma, Rextro, and Desval! Please spare me! I don't know anything about them!"

 

"Now run and don't turn back."

 

The recorder ended, and now the world leaders are terrified and spouting excuses: "IT'S FAKE!" "HE LIED!" "HE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING!"

"Shut up." Genzo menacingly said.

And they went quiet out of fear.

 

"Now tell me, why did you attack me?" Genzo asks.

 

"Dertuque planned to capture you alive, and Power will turn you into a power source for humanity to gain powers that can rule the universe!" Rextro answered without hesitation.

 

"You bastard! You also agreed to this!" Dertuque said to Rextro.

 

"But I don't agree with your God Complexity bullshit!" Rextro replied.

 

They kept shouting at each other, and Genzo had enough.

"SHUT UP!" Genzo shouted.

A single shout produced a massive shockwave that shook the galaxy, making their ears bleed and screaming to death. But it's harmless unless it's within 60km.

 

"Is that true? If you dare lie, you'll face the consequences." Genzo asks Power.

 

Power hesitated and couldn't take it anymore, so he answered honestly because he didn't want to die.

"Yes! It's true! I planned to use you as an experiment for humans to gain powers! So please don't kill me!" Power said.

 

"I won't kill you all, but instead, you will rot in prison with my friend here." Genzo said.

 

All of them are curious, and the moment Andalaham arrived on the scene, they were shocked.

"You...! That's why you declined the meeting! You already knew this would happen!" Dertuque said.

 

"It's not my fault that all of you are so dumb confronting a literal God. Assistants! Arrest them in the World Prison, and they will be sentenced to 30 years of prison, and their wealth will be confiscated." Andalaham arrogantly said.

 

"You bastard! I will never forget this humiliation!" Chi Ma Toux said.

 

"Yeah, also, don't forget that once you're free, people will look at you differently than before and will live in the slums." Andalaham replied.

 

The police dragged them to the vehicle and sent them to the World Prison.

 

"Man, I'm so glad I think before I respond." Andalaham's thoughts.

"So, what will you do after this?" Andalaham asks.

 

"I will continue exploring this world. I'll leave this world after learning all the things here." Genzo replied.

 

"Okay, then, I will keep your identity anonymous and make your death fake for the public so you can explore without annoyance." Andalaham said.

 

Genzo flew to the sky and disappeared in a second, while Andalaham noticed that the soldiers laying on the ground isn't dead but instead, they were only knocked out, which left him confused. 

"How in the world did they survive all that?" Andalaham wonders.

 

Now the "former" world leaders regret what they have done after Genzo spared them and have to rot in prison for 30 years.

 

After the incident happened, the News announced that the threat has been eliminated, and now the world is no longer in danger. The citizens are now living their tranquil lives again without worrying about anything.

After the news took a break, the reporters wiped their sweat.

"This is really difficult to make fake news, but I cannot decline because it's the president's request..." Adam said.

 

"Hey, I wonder who that guy is to make the president fake it." Isabelle wonders.

"Who knows? Maybe he's crazy powerful that the president got scared even though he has the strongest military forces." Adam replied.

"Hey, stop chit chatting and the news is about to return." Pallet said.

 

Now Genzo can now explore the world peacefully without annoyances and arrived in Calabarzon.

"So, this is Calabarzon. It's more fresh here than the other cities, this must be a strict city." Genzo said.

"The people here wears a completely different clothes here." Genzo's thoughts.

As he is walking looking for things, he saw a book in a certain bookstore 

"Hmm... What an interesting book." Genzo said.

He entered the bookstore and took a peek on the book because of his curiosity.

"Oh, this must be the book they call "Story Books! I thought it's a book for knowledge..." Genzo said.

 

But he looked at the top of the shelf and tagged as "Fictional Novels"

"Fictional Novels? I think I heard the word "Novel" before... So, that's what it called." Genzo said.

Thus, Genzo looked around and saw a shelf tagged as "Comic Books" next to the "Fictional Novels"

--End Chapter--

Chapter Update: Improved Grammar, more dialogues, detailed explanations, and some of the context were changed due to complexity.

12/7/23

Update: More Dialogues, I don't even know if it's properly explained because I'm getting confused which to edit. And also, more characters and changed a little from the action scene.

4