008 Unfair Battle
27 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment Genzo got back to the Fantasy World, it was already been destroyed, and a lot of Demons invading the world.

This world runs faster than the Other Worlds he explored so particularly the Demon King has already arrived and almost invades the whole world.

Genzo continues to annihilate Demons on his path from finding humans if they luckily survived this apocalypse, but he saw nothing but Demons and deadlands.

But coincidentally found the Demon King's Castle and it was overly huge which is bigger than a mountain behind the castle.

Genzo tried to enter but the 2 Gatekeepers blocked the entrance and asked who is he, then he says it doesn't matter, the 2 Gatekeepers attacked him for being so anonymous but he was unscratched by those 'weak' attacks which destroy the whole military forces in a blink of an eye.

The Gatekeepers were overly shocked and tried to attack again but Genzo had enough of it and erased them out of existence by gazing at them, then Genzo moved forward and opened the door to the Castle Hall which has thousands of demons in it gathering because of the intruder attack, and then completely massacred them like ants.

The High-Ranking Demons were frightened and tried to escape but he already noticed them and teleported behind them and crushed their heads to the wall, the other Demons attacked him with all their power but left unscratched, their attack is useless against someone like this omnipotent.

Then the Demon King (Asmephord) finally arrived and showed his pressure but Genzo shows his pressure and completely crushed the castle, Asmephord survived but was frightened because he had never gone against someone this strong even though he already faced Goddesses but his power is completely on another level of a God.

Then tries to flee but Genzo teleported behind him and just hit his head to the ground from the sky, Genzo was angry because he was about to explore this world but got destroyed before going at it.

Then Genzo punched Asmephord and a Dimensional Crack has been formed by his force, Genzo was confused why a Dimensional Crack appeared out of nowhere.

But one thing he doesn't know is that Reality Barrier is being shattered every time Genzo gets in a fight or uses his power, so a lot of Dimensions were connected and many universes connect.

Genzo punched Asmephord at 2% of his power and completely shattered the whole Andavola Galaxy which is bigger than Milky Way.

A very big Dimensional Crack appeared this time and covered the whole Universe because of its size and power, and it was the Multiverse Guardian and more powerful than the Gods themselves, the scale of its power is at least 10D-15D that can shatter the universe by saying a word but Genzo punched Asmephord again and a massive shockwave was created that evaporated the Multiverse Guardian out of existence like it never appeared in the first place.

Genzo put a strong barrier in the planet before he punched Asmephord, yet he dealt 3 blows but Asmephord is still standing like his durability was higher than his strength and power.

Then Asmephord regenerates back and attempted to fight Genzo at full power so he's going to die in a most admirable death, yet after the attack was launched at him, Genzo got bored and just flicks Asmephord with a finger and completely halved to end it quickly.

Asmephord just thinks about how he pathetically died without even leaving him a single scratch and died from a finger flick, he regretted invading the world for his satisfaction when he was just going to die pathetically and just completely vanished out of existence.

So even though Genzo defeated the Demon King, the world isn't in a perfect state and he won't use the Reality rewrite because that just wastes all his effort using his physical strength, so he's just going to personally find the remaining humans that survived the invasion.

So it's been 30 minutes since he was searching for humans at the surface and there's none but just bones and corpses, so he decided to search through the underground because that's just a typical survival instinct where they just hide underground if the surface is completely invaded. He finally found 10 human knights and 30 human civilians who is very scared while the knights are protecting them, Genzo felt bad for their fate and decided to rescue them and told them that the demons were already wiped out and there was no danger to the world anymore.

10 years later...

After he rescued the humans, they began to grow back and the other humans underneath the ground came out and joined together to build the world again.

Now it's a peaceful world and the environment has been revived and the world is in its perfect state now, and it's all because Genzo defeated the Demon King. They asked Genzo what could they pay back after reviving the world and defeating the Demon King, Genzo just says that he just explores this world so he can have more knowledge, he has no interest in anything like rewards because he can do anything he wants to the multiverse.

As the world has returned to its normal state, the Elder asked him to go to his place if he only wants information about this world. so the Elder told him about it.

There are 6 types of species that are humanoid in this world which are Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Beasts, Lizards, and Dragons. But 3 species have gone extinct because of the invasion and the Dragons were especially hiding beyond the world because they cannot fight the Demon King because of its unfathomable powers which can destroy a whole continent in one attack. Humans were the weakest among the other 5 species but they luckily survived the invasion, the Elves were hiding in an Enchanted Forest located in the North of the Continent which was protected by unbreakable barrier magic that no higher demons can break, but they don't know where are the dragons hiding but it's best not to confront them as they are the strongest in the world.

So after the Elder explained everything to Genzo, he then gave everyone powerful magic power so they can protect themselves from the upcoming apocalypses that might happen and leave. Then he searches for Elves because they live longer than Humans, they might have more pieces of information about this world.

---End Chapter---

3