12 :- A prideful princess
155 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sis, considering you are so so ultra powerful why did you let me chop off your head all those years ago?"

[Not telling now]

"Ok, then how about giving your eyes to that princess?"

[Just felt like it]

"hmm, Ok. Then how much time will it take for me to learn this long lost magic of yours?"

[Depends on urgency]

Casual talking with the person residing in my left eye I stroll towards the Bakery. Waving at the old lady who owns it a happy morning, I press the button located deep within the kitchen and enter the bunker below.

This would be the second time I visited this bunker after the declaration of getting Princess Lily's right eye.

The bunker was the same as before, with metallic walls and wooden floors. Along with it were the same old five guards all clad in black robes. The only thing differentiating them from each other was obviously their bust sizes and the different colored cloth belts they wore that kept their robe together. However, if I looked a bit deeper there was another difference, their eyes told a different story from each other.

Not minding the rather intimidating and ominous aura that surrounded them, I opened the door to the office of this bunker.

As expected, Inside was the Princess Lily sitting behind the skilfully built mahogany table, and on top of it sits a small box the size of ring box.

"Hello, Lily!" I greeted

"It's Princess Lily you insolent little shit, also add sister before, I'm older than you"

"So Lily, got the eye that I ordered?" why should I talk with someone I don't respect or know with honors, She would have to earn it before anything of that sort happens.

So what if she's giving way her eye to me

bu-hu big deal, my left eye is also not mine

"ugh! whatever!...Open the box, my right eye is inside"

Looking closely, her hairstyle did change a bit, there were more bangs sort of covering her right eye. Examining closely, the iris of the eye doesn't move though it's quite a good replica. She can blink with it and the redness in the corners also looks rather real, whoever put this eye together is surely is master of their craft.

"OI! You Bitch! First, you disrespect me and now you invade my personal space!!"

ah, my face was just an inch away from her. Lily was obviously angry, though I get personal space when did I ever disrespect her?

What a strange women

Backing away a little, I take the ring box in my hand and quickly open it. Inside was the pale pink eyeball, clean in front, some blood sticking to the back and a bit gelatinous.

Bringing it to my tongue and as tasteless as an actual would be

Yep, it was her real eyeball

"(deranged bitch...)...Oi, I want you to accompany me today"

"hmm? Why, I'm not free you know" I have a lunch date with Isabelle, then there's this book that I bought a few days ago, after that a nice dinner date with Isabelle. This had been my busy routine for a month since I came to this academic city, academic only in name.

"The little shit Lambart, the third prince as you may know is garnering the goodwill of lots of management people and students in this city"

"Nope, don't know anything about that"

"Expected, but I need to tarnish his growing reputation and grow mine even more"

If I recall she has this fake medicine business going on, Lily gives patients some small tablet looking things of various flavors and after eating it most of the common problems they face go away.

Though of course, she casts her light magic on the subconscious patient during the checking period.

These people should really start checking for magic outside of places where witches reside.

Not on the level of a saint but from what I heard from Isabelle, Lily is quite respected within the church and the general public of the kingdom 

Then why does she need to grow it even more?

"Ok I guess, but aren't you already quite popular?"

"hmph! Of Course! I'm basically an Idol of the kingdom, but an Idol isn't allowed to sit on the throne now, are they!!"

"mm, and a female Idol on top of it too" She must be having it rough, not given the right to sit on the throne of her father from the moment of her birth

I can see why she seems so angry and pissed off at the world

"You understand?...well...that makes it very simple then. I cannot allow anyone even rivaling my popularity to rise up, a candidate for the throne no less. That horse manure's weakness is his kindness, I will use it to set him on the road to absolute ruin"

What a poor girl...

I almost, just a tiny bit feel very small amounts of sorry for her too

"Alright! Lead on! What should I do?"

"Just be behind me on this tour, The image between the elder princess and the special commoners must me of long last sisters. working together to merge the two different worlds"

A slight smile appears on her face, upright like an unmoving proud mountain, and her hands resting on her sides. A bright fire burned in her left eye, motivating and telling everyone to do their best.

A shining beacon of hope, a perfect Idol

Completely different from the contempt and certain disgust that always surround her person

Lily was now in her zone.

"Miss Rosette, please allow me to have a bit of your precious time"

Not a single vulgarity in her words, her new refined speech an image of an ideal princess

[It seems like I was right in choosing her, Roxy raised her perfectly]

'who that?'

[Her mother, hahh...How I still remember her gorgeous face]

'mm, so I you liked her why come back to the forest to torture me'

[Sweety though I may look like someone in her 30's during the last moments, I'm still several centuries older than Roxy]

'I guess, so just weird?'

[VERY weird, Like technically on an age scale she's like a toddler compared to a granny like me]

'You still looked in your 30's though'

[My mind isn't, but anyway, Let's see how little Lily has flourished]

'Still not telling me why her?'

[Nope]

Thus I followed behind Lily with the eyeball inside the ring box tucked in my skirt's pocket, climbing up the ladder and into the streets outside

 

3