Chapter 1: Arrival
230 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What would you do when you woke up as a middle school girl.

I would shaking and crying of course, because a long ass effort that I had put in my life just gone on a night. Now I must restart again as a middle schooler! But stressing over it, wouldn't solve the problem.

My understanding of the world I reincarnated was only to the characters and the plots. Fortunately I just got a brainstrom about this girl memory.

Micika, a first grader in Ayama Middle School, she had a big brother and a mother. Both of them loved her very much and provided her with everything to support her. One big thing, father divorced with mother and had left since then. There are no news of him to the point of never bothered to call his son nor daughter even mother, he looked like just gone from earth.

Suspicious and worth to investigate.

Akita Tomoya, Micika big brother, was still in high school. He had a girlfriend... No actually it was just his childhood friend that felt the most closer than the other girls that liked my brother. You heard that, my brother is a harem protag and I'm his sister.

Good grief. Lucky me, I had seen about this world. A popular H-anime called Over Pleasure.

Yeah a H-anime. The worst genre of all anime. I hate it. I hate it with all of my passion. 

Fortunately, there weren't any some questionable things happened to the little sister on the source, but my big brother would experience a hellish experience.

And the future that awaited for me would be a death.

What you wanted to know why would I die..... Alright

It was because....

"I'm sleepy ꒰˶ᵕ ༝ᵕ˶꒱ Let's continue it tomorrow on the next chapter."

"ZZZZ." 

7