Chapter 2: introspection
153 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I had become the little sister of a ntr-ed MC of a H-anime, but I'm somewhat lucky that I don't get some H-scene because I had limited screen time in the series."

Ahhh,- What a long ass explanation. I could make it into a light novel title if only I'm not the one experiencing that. But alas I need to do something about my situation.

There was a mirror near my desk. It wouldn't be hurt to see my new body. 

"Looks good, breast is non-existent just like the stereotype of little sister in anime."

I'm not really that disappointed, but just felt saddened. But in a good note, my skins was flawless and smooth as baby skin. Just seeing my

own body made me want to pinch that puffy cheeks and pat-pat my head till death part us apart

Looking at the youthful little face displayed on the mirror, it is so innocent.

"So innocent; so pure; so easy to taint... Uncontaminated by sins being paraded around this cursed world.

.

.

.

Alright I need to stop, before I do something that I would regret.

"Its time to go outside," thinking it's the best time to go outside, I opened the door.

As I walked outside from my room, I stumbled upon my big brother room. It was just across my room. Our rooms was upstair, so we need to go down with a stair obviously.

But, he already went to school by the time I woke up. In the first floor you have a dining room, a living room, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. It showed us about how my family was modest, no excessive and expensive things in the house. 

Mother never bought anything fancy like fancy dress nor jewelry. She prefered for the money goes to our education, truly a dedicated mother. This morning, she had already went to work and left me a breakfast for me. 

"Home Sweet Home, a tasty breakfast~ Just what I need~"

I opened the cover that hid the delicacy from my grumbling stomach.

A DANGIT NOODLE!!! Seriously, a noodle in the morning is not good as we need many energy to start the day.

I huffed, chopstick already in my hand. "Well better than nothing."

After finishing my breakfast, It was the time for me to go to school but not without a proper bath first.

I stripped all of my clothes, from top to bottom, and walked straight to the bathtub. 

"Finally, a good ol' bath." 

Playing with water in the bathub was the best stress reliever. I could say that because currently I'm busy popping bubbles and it was addicting.

After having enough washing myself, I changed to my school uniform and ready to go school.

Scratch that, after remembering what type of world I live (H-World), I decided bringing a desert eagle that I randomly found behind my bed will be better to have in hand. In case of someone wanted to do naughty on me, I would pull up my dessert and shove it to their eagle and kaboom...

Spoiler

girl

[collapse]

Also there was a couple of flashbang in my school bag. I didn't know why was there a gun and flashbang in a girl room, moreover a middle school one.

I had searched my memory and it resulted on nothing. I never bought weapons by myself nor being given weapons by other.

"Meh, probably nothing important. I must be forget it about some point."

Equipping the desert eagle and a couple of flashbang in my bag, I finally set to go. The trip would cost me 10 minutes from my home if I walked, but would differ when I go with a bike. Unfortunately, I didn't have one.

"Off to go," I closed the door and lock it.

The neighborhood I live in was sparse of child, it was like I'm one of the few child in this area. I only remembered one kid at my age and he was ten house from here. Instead there were many elderly people with the ratio of young to old was 7:1.

"Hey, kid. You wanna big lolipop."

I was walking through the park because the route I usually take had roadworks. When walking through the park, I was called by a 30 year old uncle who was so fat that a pig my lose to him in an obesity contest. 

"No thanks, uncle. I need to go to school."

The old uncle seemed saddened. "It will only take a minute. Pinky promise." he showed up his pinky finger while his breath became unstable.

"Huf.. huf.. huf.. The lolipop is behind the bush, you just need to go there," he said hastily, eyes glancing to the bush and me.

This. This was a H-scenarios am I right?

No way an adult just come to a lone child and start offering a candy while he keep glancing here and there. Plus the park was quite desolated and there were no other people beside me and him.

"Ah, I don't want it."

He kept coming closer to me. Realizing that outrunning an adult when you are just a kid is impossible, but it was possible if not for my shaking and trembling legs that made me immovable. 

The old uncle was fat so maybe I could run faster than him. I took a step back and another step until I ran with all of my might.

"Eeehh- wait little kid. Don't go, I need you."

I glanced behind my back seeing him running with all of his body fat shook like an earthquake. It didn't take long for me to escape from him and I'm already at school.

"What? Why are the gates closed." I shake the gate and tried to open it. As expected it was locked.

"Let me in! Let me in!!!!"

I shouted with all of my might for very long time when a security guard came out from the school. Apparently to stop me shouting.

"Why are you shouting? I'm trying to take a nap here." 

Damn, do your job properly Mr. Security Guard.

"Don't you see my clothes. I'm trying to go to school here."

Mr. Security Guard confused, "But it is sunday though. Last time I checked kids go to school from monday to friday."

"You are joking right?"

"Nope."

So this was all for naught. Getting up in the morning, preparing for school, and running from weirdo to being reminded that this is Sunday.

I just wanna cry, my eyes became moist suddenly, "Oh- okay... guess, I must go back."

Seeing me that wanted to cry on the spot, Mr. Security Guard concerned and asked me.  "Are you really alright. Ahh, don't cry please. How about I called your parents."

"No thanks, I'm gonna walk home."

After a long walk and avoiding the park, I finally arrived at my home sweet home. 

"Now I just need to unlock this door." I said while reaching for the key.

It was gone.

The key was not in me.

Damn.

I became silent all of sudden. Realization dawned on me.

"Don't tell me, I dropped the key while running from that creepy uncle near the park."

I lowered my leg and sit in front of the door. Going to the park again was not possible, my leg kept trembling everytime I remembered his creepy gaze.

"Big brother apparently was not home and mother too. I also don't know when they will be back. Going in the park also is not possible," I sighed.

It would just be lonely me and the cold floor stone. 

So, one day you wake up and realized that you find yourself as a little sister of a protagist from a well-known anime. But, this anime isn't like any other anime. You will find every corner of this world are ready to pounce on your body especially to blow your mind into a mindless slave of sins. 

I'm here to breakdown every mistakes of what you must do and what you must not do:

How To Evade The Cliches On H-Anime part 1: If you meet with sus person, run for your life

 

9