Chapter 4: School
155 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was Monday, the next day after Sunday, and a little before morning. The sky was starting to brighten up from the horizon, changing from darkness to light, signaling the start of a new day. 

I was standing outside school. The only difference was I didn't meet any weird person in my way to school like yesterday.

I sighed, "Look like it is still early in the morning.Aside from my lonely self, the building didn't have any students loitering around the school. As I entered through the main door, a row of lockers came into view. These lockers were typically used for storing our shoes. 

I put my shoes in the locker and change it into indoor shoes. Just when I thought there was no one at school, someone patted me on the back from behind.

"Yo, Koma-chan, what cha doin'?"

Obviously, it was my friend who could only call me by my first name and not my family name. I turned my body and saw a girl who wasn't too different in terms of height, but she certainly beat me in some aspect.

"Nothin. Just coming early and stumbling upon a pair of mountains."

Yeah, you know it very well. Boobs. Her were like prosperous mountains, while mine were just a landing port for airplanes.

She pinched my cheeks gently, "Don't be sad, I like the current Koma-chan better~ Because flast chest is justice, he..he."

This girl really pissed me off. The unexpected pinch on my cheeks may have annoyed me a little, but I realized it was just a playful gesture on her part.

I bong her head.

"Ouchie!" she instantly put the both of her hands on her head.

"That is what you get if you pinch... or pat me."

She pouted.

"Fine, let's go the class already."

I followed the girl. Her fiery red hair stood out in a school that still lacked students, making it even more conspicuous in the empty halls. Every time a step was taken, those pair of jug containing milk kept shaking.

You may wonder who she is, right? Her name was Hitomi, a classmate of mine. If my memory serve me right, she was already my friend since elementary school and never like to part with me. 

Our class was located in the second floor so we need to take a stair up there. If only we had a lift, I didn't have to shed a single sweat and risking myself seeing some girls underwear. Like the one, as shown by my friend. A blue stripped undies.

"Eeeeeek!" 

A wind blown up her skirt. Lucky me, I wear a long skirt, kekekeke.

I snickered. "That's what you get for wearing a short skirt."

Hitomi glanced at me, "Moo- no fair. How can you get a long skirt while we get this skirt."

"Cope with that, I guess."

Our classroom were 2-5, meaning first grade of middle school and the group was class two. The class was rather big because it could contain for over 30 to 40 students. And I could say for myself that-

"AmBAtuKaAAMmmssSss"

A scream of ecstasy sounded from inside the class catching me and Hitomi attention and leaving an air of awkwardness around us. Both of us took a turn to look at each other eyes.

"Do you think what am I thinking?"

"Uhhh, a someone stubbed their toes?"

Duh, how could she be oblivious. 

I quickly opened the door to our class and stumbled upon a boy our age. Brown hair that was so spiky that you could mistake him for a hedgehogs. He was tensing, head in his desk, while under his desk I could glimpse a girl doing something with his pants.

The girl hurriedly returned to the table, attempting to conceal something in her mouth with her hand, her eyes darting around to make sure no one had noticed her actions, but failed to so when she saw us.

The pair of boy and girl stared at me and in turn I stared at them. They were very nervous while I kept staring dagger at them.

"What's wrong Koma-chan? What's the fuss about," Hitomi asked me.

"Don't you see a girl under that boy desk? She clearly doing something weird."

"Maybe she is searching for a pen," she burrowed.

"What the- So she is searching a pen in that guy pants. Truly marvelous."

I knew it was completely useless to use common senses in this world full of debauchery. Even her best friend wasn't immune to that.

Knowing confronting them about their wrongdoings was wrong, I turned my attention from the boy and the girl to my seat that located in the front row. Hitomi sat next to me and she exchanged me a confused gaze.

This school was not safe. I came with that conclusion after what I saw in the class. The way to the school was not safe too, I didn't know what some sort of ugly B or some Blonde thugs will attack me out of nowhere.

In the school tho, there were several things that I must take into consideration. First the teachers. The fat one and the P.E. teacher were the ones I needed to be careful around, aware that they might have the higher chance to attack any girls.

"I really don't know what bothering you, but you can talk me, okay?"

After what happened earlier, I doubt whether Hitomi had a same common sense with me.

"Nah, its nothing."

You know maybe the only think I could trust in this world was only myself with an addition of a Desert Eagle on my bagpack. I wonder how could I get more weapons in Japan... legally.

Many times passed with me chatting with Hitomi talking about useless things like homework, future exam, dessert, late night movies, the myth that every P.E, an underwear goes missing, the boy next class who has 20 girlfriends, and many more.

I rather interested in the mysterious disappearance of panties when compared to the other things we talked. The mysterious disappearance of panties had been the subject of many rumors and speculations around the school, leaving everyone puzzled and intrigued.

Hitomi turned her head right and left, anxious expression plastered on her face. "I believe it was a ghost who did it."

"Pfft," I giggled. "No way a ghost can do it. I bet it was just some horni teen."

Many believe it was the ghost who steal the panties, but my feeling said it just some your typical pervert found in anime or manga. 

"But-bu-"

"No but," I interrupted her. "It's huntin' time."

"What???"

After the class ended, I hurried to the girls' changing room, leaving Hitomi behind. I didn't forget to bring my gun, but I concealed it within my clothing, making sure it was not visible to anyone else.

I hid in one of the locker.

Spoiler

lock

 

[collapse]

 

Waiting for something suspicious to happen. 

"Ehhh- you like that guy?!! But he is so lame."

"Let's buy ice cream after school, don't you guys agree?"

"I will give your Taka-nii back, if you pledge your loyalty to Democracy and The Supreme Court."

Before a tiring physical education class, the female students from the other class finally arrived at the changing room. They chattered about their daily life and yadda yadda. This was the time they changed their uniform to Gym uniform and after their done doing it would be the time some underwear gone missing.

The chattering ended as the girls one by one left the room. It was quiet here with nothing but piles of clothes and underwear.

*Creeeek*

The door opened revealing a boy with black hair covering both of his eyes. He then started plundering the underwear while sniffing at them.

Spoiler

29k4Uzr.png

[collapse]

"This is it," the boy said holding one of the panties. "Perfection at play."

He kept one in his pocket while he started searching for a bra. While doing so, the boy kept laughing and snickering. 

"I will do this again and NO ONE WILL EVER KOW!" 

I decided it was enough and came out of the locker. Gun in my hand.

"Pray more, because I know about it," I pointed finger at him while my other hand still hiding the gun.

He was shocked, his eyes widened as he took in the unexpected arrival. But then his lips turned into a smile. I knew something bad was about to happened, but I still had a gun in my hand.

he immediately prostrated himself in front of me, "Please spare my lowly self. I will not do this again..."

"I'm...." he voice trembling in fear. "Hypnosiss Appp!!!"

He quickly took out his cell phone and held it towards my eyes. It showed me a long spiral that always moving, but I didn't feel anything weird.

"What why are you not affected."

"Tell that to the judge," I showed my gun, a little far away so he couldn't take it from me.

"This is not possible," he mumbled to himself. "Yeah, that gun is fake and also your courage to bring me to justice."

His smile became creepier while he stand up. I knew something would either gone well or worst when the hypnosis failed. It was evident with his hands turned into fist, his face full of determination.

"I'm gonna correct you hard that you will cry to your moma 💢" 

He threw a punch at me, but I managed to swiftly dodge it, avoiding the hit that would cost me a broken nose. While avoiding every punch he threw, I knew that the gun couldn't be used in close proximity. It was just hard to pull a trigger with the chaos and my heart racing, so I focused on evading his attacks, searching for an opportunity to end this confrontation.

I saw a bucket near me. That is.

I kicked a bucket at him, shouting, "Take this, you filthy pervert!"

The bucket caught him off guard. It hit him hard on the leg causing him to stumble and losing his balance.

"Awww- My leg. I took a bucket in the knee of my leg!"

And then I got an idea. Why not shoot him in the leg?

*Bang*

The gunshot echoed in the changing room, the noise was loud enough that people would go here in a minute. My aim was true, and the bullet hit its mark, making him scream out in pain.

Deciding it was enough, I run from the changing room to avoid myself dragged into questioning or commotion. 

Back in the class, Hitomi asked me where did I go.

"Toilet duh," I said while the back of my mind said I maybe just taken a life with my hand.

"Mmhh, okay."


Later that day, the police arrived at our school after receiving a report about a teen in the third grade getting shot in the girls' changing room. As the investigation unfolded, it was revealed that the boy had a history of third-degree articles related to hypnosis-related crimes, shedding light on the disturbing circumstances surrounding the incident.

No just hypnosis related crime, but the teen was also convicted for the suicide of one the student in second grade. It turned out that the student was still a classmate of teen and further investigation proved that the student who committed suicide felt betrayed because his girlfriend was taken by the teen.

He was later charged with life imprisonment.

Luckily, it seemed that involvement was not found. There was a trace of gun used, but the police couldn't establish a direct link to me. In conclusion, the school was closed until further notice was delivered.

I gulped.

"This world is more dangerous than I thought," I whispered to myself, contemplating the events of the day.

 

So, one day you wake up and realized that you find yourself as a little sister of a protagist from a well-known anime. But, this anime isn't like any other anime. You will find every corner of this world are ready to pounce on your body especially to blow your mind into a mindless slave of sins. 

I'm here to breakdown every mistakes of what you must do and what you must not do:

How To Evade The Cliches On H-Anime part 3: The best underwear anti-theft defense is a Desert Eagle

6