Chapter 5: Day Off
95 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hitota Takayashi Pov

Hitota Takayashi, to put it simply, was known as your everyday high school student. Nothing worth taking about him, his face was so-so, not handsome nor effeminate, and his build... it was enough to not be called a fat ugly bastard.

The school he enrolled was nothing impressive. Build decades ago, it was a gateway of many students to their adulthood. Some of its students went to college, while the other started working after they graduated.

For a young man like Hitota Takayashi, who already entered his second years in highschool, deciding to plan for his future was something that was crucial.

Simple question like: What do to do after graduating? 

The answer would be two for him. Finding a work or continue studying.

Those two question would branch and generating another questions after he picked and answered them. As he contemplated his decision, he always sought advice from his ever-loving mother and also his beautiful childhood friend. While at some occasion, he always asked opinion about some trivial matters to his little sister. besides, Hitota Takayashi didn't want to burden his cute little sister with his dilemma.

His mother had a thing with army, she thought it was the best job he could get. Just a week ago, his mother talked about how nice it was if his son could join the army. So getting advice from his mother would always resulting in persuading him to go to military.

Not that he wanted to join the army, it was just he didn't want to leave his family and his childhood friend behind. 

For the time being, however, he just wanted to have a date with his childhood friend.

Brakkk

The sound of the door being slammed open startled Hitota Takayashi. He quickly found out who was making noise in the front. It turned out to be his little sister.

It was weird considering his sister should be in school right now and there were no announcements coming from schools about going home early. 

"So, what happened at school? You should be studying at school at this hours, right?"

"Someone shot himself," eyes avoiding him. "Don't know who bring the gun, but the police closed the school."

Huh?

The hell? A shooting in my little sister school? How could that happen?

Gone his earlier thinking about his uncertain future, now the only thought he had was...  HE NEED TO PROTECC MY LITTLE SISTER

Hitota Takayashi approached his sister slowly, his arms starting to open wide. Instead of standing there and waiting for a warm hug from her big brother, the little sister actually walked backward.

But for a him,  A brother who loved his younger sister (to much), that won't stop him. He jumped on his little siser and hugged her dearly.

"Oh poor Ko-chan," He kept hugging his sister even though she tried to wriggled out from him. 

"Ahhhhh--- Let me out! Let me outt!"

She must be feeling stressed because of what happened at her school. One of the places that should be a safe and comfortable place for students like his younger sister turns out to be not safe at all.

He stopped hugging her but kept holding her shoulder hostage, "Don't worry your big brother is here for you... but I had to meet Kana-san, so how about you going with us. I can't leave you here after hearing what you say."

"No way! why should I go bothering your lovely time with a childhood friend, probably I will just be a bystander of your lovely dovey time."

"How about I bought you an ice cream?"

"What do you think I am, a child?"

"Ice cream and I will bought you any toys you like on our way home."

"DEAL!!!" Her eyes were sparkling.

Who is the little kid now? 

After answering his invitation with positive confirmation, she immediately moved quickly to her room that located on the second floor. The sound of busyness could be heard from above. 

My little sister showed up in her usual attire. A simple white shirt adorned with the image of Ko-chan favorite character, PawPaw the penguin and a simple cargo pants. When it came to footwear, her choice was a supreme sneaker from Aliodas. The sneakers, with their unmistakable logo, emitted a subtle gleam of light, even if it was used indoors.

"I'm ready," she looked up her brother, "Let's go, brother. You have an important date waiting for you!"

"Alright, what an eager young lady aren't you."

After locking the door and followed his sister who waited him in front of the house. The small tapping of her shoe and the impatient face she showed to him... in one word: Cute.

"So, I wonder how do my Big Brother secured a beautiful lady like Kana nee-chan? It is with you going dogeza on her or...  hypnotizing her?"

"No way," he shocked his head. "I will never that kind of thing."

Hitota Takayashi didn't know that a simple guy like him could date a beautiful girl, Kana. There was not the slightest thought in his mind that his childhood friend loved him as a man. He thought that his childhood sweetheart only loved him as a best pal. But now, they are officially dating.

"We confessed at the same time," he looked at the sky. "We were going home together. It was beatiful scenery: the leaves are falling, the birds are singing, flowers are blooming. On days like this... I just wanted to confess my love to her."

My little sister gasped at me.

"I love you."

He covered his reddened face. Back then, he was so bold that the embarrassment could be felt to this day. Lucky for him, Kana asked at the same time with 'I love you '.

"Well, I guess I must congratulate my Big Brother for getting a girlfriend. But remember your little sister, who I am supposed to play Among Us with?"

"Of course-of course~ You are my little sister after all, I could give you the world if you want."

"Save your sweet talking with your girlfriend, jeez!"

Talking with his little sister was so enjoyable that he didn't feel they were already at their destination. He stopped at his track to find his supposed childhood friend.

!!!!

Why was his childhood friend.. girlfriend... was being dragged away to a toilet by bunch of delinquent boys. He knew them, a bunch of truant who disregard the school rule, notorious in his school.

She, Kana, was being dragged away to a male toilet. Her body was pulled with a force by people who had boner in their pants.

He just stand there not knowing what to do. 

However his little sister pulled something from her jacket, a big gun, not befitting a young cute little girl. Unfortunately, he didn't really saw this scene, after all his supposed girlfriend was thrown into the male public toilet.

"Big Brother just stay here!"

Her little sister went after his girlfriend but he failed to notice that, but one he heard was:

"It's Murican Time."

So, one day you wake up and realized that you find yourself as a little sister of a protagist from a well-known anime. But, this anime isn't like any other anime. You will find every corner of this world are ready to pounce on your body especially to blow your mind into a mindless slave of sins

I'm here to breakdown every mistakes of what you must do and what you must not do:

How To Evade The Cliches On H-Anime part 3: Your girlfriend was about to be stolen by a bunch of bad boys? Maybe a gun on their head will change their mind.

 

6