The Worst News I Have Ever Received
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was sitting down on the bed. She sat in front of me on her knees with tears in her eyes. 

"That day, we came back from our honeymoon. After I had given out the gifts and remodeled the study, Fen came rushing in. She was not happy. She had pinned me down and made me swallow this pill. So, it has taken over a month for my recuperation." 

Trying to control my anger towards Fen. Keeping a straight face so Na would not worry. I can see she has more to say. 

"The royal physician told me and your mom today that I also lost our child because of the pill she forced me to take. There is some good news. I can still have children." She continued to cry.

Getting anger, I could not help but hug her and cry because of that witch. 

"I failed to protect you." I said with tears in my eyes.

"You cannot be there all the time for me. It is no way your fault." She said.

"I should have been there during the recovery, at least." I said.

"We didn't want you to worry, and you also needed to spend time with your consorts as well." She said.

I was so furious and sad when I was attempting to hold it in, hoping she did not notice that I was upset, but it is hard to hold back the tears of losing my child.

"As long as we are on the same page now. Please tell me what you are thinking. I know it is my fault, but I would like to know where your head is." She said.

"I want to kill her. I want to kill her." With a murder on my mind.

"We cannot do anything because of her father, and this is not a murder offence. Stuff like this happens all the time in the harem, so there is no need to worry. At least we can still have a child. I am also worried about the other consorts because no telling what she has done to them," she said.

"I am sorry you went through this alone." As I calmed down.

"What projects are you working on?" trying to change the subject.

"Do you remember the books I bought?" she asked

"Vaguely remember why?" I asked.

"I think it is time to read them. Then you will understand the changes to our secret room." She said with an evil smile.

We headed to the secret room being excited to see the changes made. As I look around, I see just pillows and the bed. Nothing new, but the lighting has changed where the candle stands are. Noticing that there are several types of shelves that do not look right it piqued my curiosity. 

I kept looking around. 

"Why did you not go into the room? That is why I had it built." I asked.

"There was no time." She replied.

I stepped further into the room. "I do not see any changes. It still looks the same." I said.

"Cao, can you please take out the new items?" she said.

Watching Cao pull out all the objects for the secret room. Pulling out scarfs from one side of the bed. 

"What is this for?" I asked.

"Read the books." She said.

My mind is racing a million miles per hour, wondering I just want to find out what all this is for. 

"Do you mind if we just read tonight?" I asked.

"If that is what you want to do, we can manage that." As she laughs.

We curled up on the pillows. I picked up one of her books and read. My dragon reacted to what I was reading. I am scared to be intimate with her because of what happened. She put her hand on my lap, sliding it up and down. Taking this as a sign to react to her. 

"It is alright." She whispered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She leaned in for a kiss. Not being able to control myself, I picked her up triggered the secret room. Laying her on the bed, sliding my fingers easily down her side, removing her robes slowly, making her feel my every touch. Grabbing for the scarfs, putting them on each of the wrist. Giving her a look making sure it is ok. 

As I remove my clothes, I lean into her and kiss her. 

"Don't worry, I am fine with this." She whispers.

Sliding my fingertip up her wrist, outlining her arm to her chest, working my way up her neck. Outlining her lips as I lean into her kiss, I feel her body clench, waiting for the next thing. I grab the scarf that was at the headboard and put it over her eyes. Now the only senses she has left are touch, smell, and hearing. 

As I take my fingertip to her nipple outlining it, her back arches and a little moan comes out, working my finger down her naval as her body rises with each touch. She bites her lips so she does not moan. Each moan gets my dragon harder. I changed from my finger to my lips. 

Not being able to control herself anymore, she let out a big moan as I move down to her lotus and traced the outline of her lotus with my tongue. Gave her a little nibble on her clit. She moaned even louder. Feeling her, she is ready for my dragon. I slid in just the tip of the dragon. She arched her back, and I took it right out. 

She is primed and ready to go. Lifting one leg onto my shoulder, I slowly enter her lotus with a quick thrust. She arched and gave out a pleasurable scream. With each stroke of my dragon, she moaned louder and louder. She can feel her lotus around my dragon.

I feel her lotus getting wetter and wetter. She is ready to explode. Sliding her leg down my side. 

I lean into her and ask, "are you ready?" 

She just nods her head yes. I pull out so slowly and quickly enter her lotus, move faster and faster. I am not ready to, so I slow down a little. Just as I did, she let loose her juices flowed heavily on my dragon. I kept it until the morning light when I released in her deeply. 

Untying her and taking the scarf off her eyes. She looked exhausted kissed her on the forehead and lips. Getting dressed for the day I had work that needed to be done. 

"Cao, look over your mistress." I said. 

As I left, I looked back at her and smiled. I keep falling in love with her more; I know what I must do to protect her. Make sure that she is in a safe place for ever. 

Running into Shuming, I look at him. He follows with me and Shuming there are no words, needed he knows what to do. We arrive at the morning court session. It is in full swing with the daily stuff. 

Then the taxing came up from someone who is also concerned about the state. It exceeds our initial expectations as it is in multiple towns and cities. Could all the corrupt officials be the ones behind this?

The emperor is looking more confused. I took this time to speak up. 

"Your highness, I will do a complete investigation." I said. 

This looking around the room to see who moves. Everyone is afraid in their eyes. I understand because they are waiting for the emperor to explode from the anger. The room is in a dead stand still because you can feel the anger from the emperor without him saying a word. 

Everyone drops to their knees. "Emperor, please don't lose your temper." 

He just smiled at everyone with a grin of pure evil in him. Never seen this look on my father's face before. It looks like he knows who it can be; I know we will chat soon on this. 

Took this time. "Your highness, may I start the investigation now and be excused?"

"You may, do regular check in's with me." He said. 

I bowed away and exited the court. Feeling the atmosphere of it all. It was so stressful you could not cut it with a sword. Me and Shuming headed back to my study so I can look over the daily doings around here. 

"Did you see anyone flinch when my dad said anything?" I asked. 

"No one budged." He said.

"Damn, well, that plan backfired on us." I said.

Reaching the study, I thought of an idea, but it was risky. It could help me in two ways. One with Na's since of adventure and the second with informants. 

Remembering what my brothers told me that the Lotus house is full of informants, I could find out anything. With Na's since of adventure, I could learn new tricks from the courtesans.

0