NIGHT BEFORE THE BIG DAY
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shuming arrived in the early morning before he left to get some sleep. Seeing he could not sleep all night because of Fen. I barely slept, knowing she was on the warpath.

"Good Morning, your highness." He said.

"Good Morning. Anything happen last night?"

"It was all quiet on my end. I stayed close to Na all night."

"I checked with other guards. There was no movement at all around her palace."

"I would put nothing past Fen. She would probably find a way in."

I went for a walk, seeing that all the preparations were being done at Na's palace. My part is doing the robes for the wedding. It is not like I have anything else to do but walk around this place and wait.

I could hear crashing and screaming coming from Fen's palace. What set her off today? She would act like a crown princess if she stopped with the fits. I went over to Na's palace to make sure she was ok, knowing she must go pay her respects to her every morning.

I hear "oh no!" coming from Na.

My mother and grandmother were already there. I wonder why usually they are not these hands on with things.

"Good morning, royal mother, royal grandmother."

"You may rise. The crown princess is in true form today. We walked in and saw her beating Na, but we stopped it in time. You need to take care of that person."

"I went over there last night to talk to her about the destruction she is causing. Obviously, it did not work. I better try again."

So, I left to go to Fen's palace. I need to get her to behave because if she keeps this up, I could lose my place for not keeping my house in order. As I arrive, I can still hear the fit she is throwing.

"Fen, you need to behave. You are out of control."

"I am not doing anything wrong. It is that person who is."

"You are a crown princess. You need to act accordingly."

"It's not fair that she gets everything."

"You need to stop acting like a spoiled brat. I would come by if you did not act this way."

Only saying that to get her to behave. I really do not even want to be here.

"Like that would change anything. Everyone can clearly see that you love her."

"I would give you a chance if you would just act like a crown princess."

"I will act on how I see fit. It is not fair that she gets it all!"

"I am leaving."

As I leave, I look at my guards. "Surround the area. Do not let her leave tonight or tomorrow."

Nodding, they guarded. For a while, I walked around. I ended up at Na's again. She was talking to her mom. We are both nervous.

I see Shuming walking around Na's as well.

"Is everything ok?"

"Yes, just taking precautions. That is all."

"Well, head to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long. Prevent Fen from doing anything."

"Will do. I strengthened the security."

"Thank you. We must keep her safe."

The sun is setting. I better get some sleep. Tomorrow is the big day. I cannot sleep. She will become my wife and I am so excited. I keep tossing and turning. I went on a walk to make myself tired.

I am feeling restless tonight. Cannot wait for tomorrow! Walking through the gardens, I run across my father.

"Your majesty," as I bow.

"Rise, are you ok? You better get some rest. You have another big day."

"I'm eagerly expecting tomorrow."

"I was that same way when I was marring your mother."

"How did you get to sleep?"

"I did not. All night I stayed up. I ended up falling asleep on our wedding night."

"Well, I don't want to fall asleep." He laughed.

"You like this girl."

"No, I love her."

"I am glad you will have the one woman you can count on, just like I count on your mother."

"I know she is a good person. I know she is as nervous as me."

"She has had a sheltered life."

"How do you know?"

"Not the right time to disclose all."

"What do you mean?"

"This is your mother's area, not mine; I am sworn to secrecy."

"Women and their secrets."

"Get used to it, son, but there is a way for you to find them out. You just must pretend you know nothing."

"I know. I better head off to bed." sighing in disbelief.

"Goodnight, son."

"Goodnight dad."

Walking back to my room, I realized talking to my dad was an immense help. Relaxed and ready to face the day tomorrow. My mind wonders about how the wedding night is going to go. Just at the thought of my dad falling asleep, I let out a little chuckle.

I hear a light hello coming from my bed. My dad's maid huì yǐng is laying there like she owned the place. Really, she cannot get the hint from the other night. She really is not my type, anyway. The only job she had was to break my virginity and keep me occupied until they found a bride for me.

"What are you doing here?" annoyed.

"I figured since you didn't consummate your first wedding, you might need an outlet."

"I love my second wife and I am getting married to her tomorrow. I informed you that your services are no longer required."

"Are you sure? I am better than some virgin." Snarling.

"I am positive you will not speak of my future wife that way."

"If you need me, I'll be available." I know what you prefer."

"You need to leave now." I yelled.

The guards heard me yell, so they came in and removed her from my sights.

"Do not let her back in my palace again."

Finally getting to lie down and I rested my head on my pillow drifted off slowly. With thoughts of the wedding night going through my head.

I arrived at the bridal chamber, and she is sitting on the bed with her head covered up. I take the rod to remove the headdress. She is so beautiful. She is my wife. I cannot believe it. I slowly undress her, savoring every moment of her body. Kissed her lips, working my way down her neck, working my way down her midline. I watch her back arch up, shivering with excitement. There is a slight moan I hear. So, I continue working my way down to her lotus. I can feel her breath getting faster with anticipation of what is next. Sliding my hand to her lotus, I feel her breath getting more intense, taking my time making sure she gets enjoyment and pleasure.

I work my way up to her lips at the same time I let my dragon slip into her wet lotus like it was ready for me. Shutting my eyes ever so much just to open and watch her enjoy the initial thrust. Seeing it was her first time, I made sure I was gentle. Slight knocking is distracting me.

The knocking was getting louder and louder till I sit straight up, realizing it was all a dream, a wonderful dream, but a dream the same. I must think about something, anything. Fen comes to mind suddenly, and I tame the dragon again.

It was Shuming knocking down the door rushing to the door.

"Why are you not getting ready? It is morning already." Scolding me.

"It's already morning?"

"Yes."

I quickly get ready and head to my dad's palace. I do not want to miss this day. Been looking forward to it since her arrival at the palace. We reached my dad's palace, and we bowed quickly.

"Rise,"

We rose from the bow.

"Calm down, she will be here soon. Let me fix your robes. You look like a mess."

My dad was fixing my robes when my mom walked in

"it's almost time," she said.

I just take a deep breath in. "I am nervous. She makes my heartbeat faster every time I see her."

My mom looks at my dad. "Our boy is in love."

They both smile and we head to where the wedding is going to be. We hear the announcement of her. Arrival, my heat skips a beat. Catching my breath as I see her coming up the walkway. The closer she is getting, the more scared I get, not wanting to let her down ever in her life. I see the seven fans in front of her. It will be any minute now, taking in a deep breath with excitement.

0