THE DAY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we are going through the formalities of the wedding, I keep thinking about tonight. Just watching her pay homage to everyone just amazing, so poised and proper. I wondered, is she a tiger ready to pounce? Just the thoughts alone are getting me ready to pounce. Calm down, it is almost time.

Once everyone leaves for the banquet, we can go to the bridal chamber. Feeling a little nudge, Shuming was letting me know it was time to leave for the chamber. My damn thoughts and I missed the whole ceremony. We get to the bridal chamber. I will not mess this up.

We did the formal bow and the sipping of the wine. As we are sitting on the bed, the servants throw paper money on us for longevity and wealth. We finally are to my part the taking off the veil. I waited for all of them to leave.

I took a deep breath. Finally, I can take off the veil. I take the rod, removing her veil. I can finally see her beautiful face. My heart is racing so fast I cannot believe she is all mine now. She is nervous. I can see another sip of wine. I need to calm her.

She leans into me. "Do I at least get to know your name?"

"I thought you already knew it. Since I already know yours, it is only fair to know mine as well." Laughing.

As I continue

"You can only call me this name in the privacy of our own home. Its Shing Rong."

I leaned into kiss her. I wonder if this is her very first kiss. She is acting like it is. Reaching for her headdress and taking it off. Should I go for it, yes let me at least take off the first layer of her robes. I can feel my dragon growing. I must hold on. She is shaking, looking like it still scared her a little.

"Do you want me to stop?" as I lay her down on the best as soft as I can and kissing her, trying to make her relax a little.

Removing the remaining of her clothes and mine, I kept on kissing her, keeping her. Her body is saying yes. She leans up to kiss me passionately. I take it as it is a go. Touching her body lightly with just my fingertips. Kissing her every so often. Watching her back arch and her breaths are getting faster, I slid my dragon into her lotus to watch her to make sure she was ok.

She quivered, but then a pleasurable moan comes out. I continued to go slow and easy on her. Reassuring her with a kiss every so often. I really cannot take anymore. I am going to explode. As I get closer to her, I put her easily. With every stroke, I can feel I am ready. She is ready; feeling her muscles tightened around my dragon. Feeling her juices just flow, gripping her hands, I let everything flow inside of her. I lean in for a kiss.

The remaining of the night, I did not want to let her go. I held on to her as we drifted off to sleep. Waking up next to her was the pleasant part. A bunch of giggling maids woke us up.

"We need to get ready for the tea ceremony." Reminding her as I was getting out of bed.

I grabbed her hand to help her out of bed. As we cleaned up from last night, I see she has my robes ready for me. What is this? She is getting me dressed. I leaned in for a kiss. God, I wish I could take her right now. From the looks of it, she wants to continue from last night. What should I go for it?

I better wait. We cannot afford to be late for the tea ceremony. They would understand right. We cannot dang it. Why do we have such formalities after a wedding? I just want to spend all day with her in bed.

As we walked out of the room, we can see the maids still giggling away. We continued to the sedan that was waiting to take us to my parents for tea. I looked into her eyes.

"I have never felt this comfortable with another person before." I spouted off.

As we are going to my parents, we suddenly hear someone screaming. Someone might just run into something. Finally reaching my dad's palace, I had to glance at her. My heart is beating faster.

"Good morning, your majesty and your highness," as we bow to greet them.

"We are in a family setting. Please forget the formalities." My dad said.

Grabbing her hand to guide her to the teacups so we can present them to my parents. I could not help but smile. We handed them the tea and my dad looked like he approved of her.

"Now that we are done with the ceremony, when do you leave for the honeymoon?" My dad asked.

"The day after we leave her parents' house. We are planning to stay there for the Autumn Festival."

My mom takes her into the other room so they can talk just about them.

"Did you fall asleep on her?" as my dad was laughing.

"No, I am not like that."

"Where are you going to take her for the honeymoon?"

"I thought we would start out at the manor and go from there; she might just want to stay there for the honeymoon."

"That is a good, quiet place. I will send word that you guys are going to be there so they can get it for you."

"Thank you. I appreciate that."

"Your welcome."

"She is amazing, isn't she?"

"I must admit I was wrong. We should have made her the crown princess."

"Wait, did the emperor just admit he was wrong?" as I was laughing.

"Yes, that will be the only time you hear that."

  We sat there and laughed even more; this is a new side to my dad I have never seen before. I am glad to see him happy. I think nothing would ruin such a perfect day. Maybe I am specking too soon, as there is a commotion at the gate. Hopefully, it will die down as me and my dad continue to talk.

"Can you do me a favor while at the manor?"

"Yes, of course. What is it you need?"

"Well, there are a lot of complaints about the magistrate there. Could you just keep an eye out to see what the story is?"

"I will do that. Are you suggesting that he is corrupt?

"Not too sure, but it is worth looking into."

The noise from outside was getting louder. I wonder what is going on.

"Do you want me to go out and check on that noise?"

"Not since. The guards seem to do their jobs."

"It sounds like a cat in heat out there."

My dad just laughed at that.

"Well, I hope it stops soon."

"It should, now, onto business."

"Besides the magistrate, is there anything else out there you want me to check on?"

"The reports are that the townspeople are not doing well financially. We need to find out why and what is causing that problem."

"I will start looking into that if I am right, she will want to go shopping while we are there."

We sat there in pure silence because of the matter of the noise outside was getting louder. It sounded like they were getting close to the door. I was really hoping today was going to be a peaceful day. After all, that will not happen.

I will make it up to Na when I have time to. Knowing she just wants to live in a peaceful place and now this is going on. I hope she will not rethink our marriage because of all this.

Suddenly, we hear Fens' voice busting through the door like she owned the place. Me and my dad both look at the door and she appeared like she was supposed to be here. Acting like it is no big deal at all.

"Sorry I am late."

"Late for what?" As I was getting angry.

"The tea ceremony, of course."

My mom and Na walk in from the other room. I can see on my mom's face she was not amused at her presence. Looking over at my dad, he did not look so happy as well. I can see Na's face. She was looking a little down.

My mom looks at Fen. "how can you be late to something in which we did not invite you too? You have already had your tea ceremony."

It impressed me with my mom sticking up to Fen like that for my wife. My mom must really like Na for her to be putting Fen in her place.

0