REJECTION AT ITS FINEST
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You already had your tea ceremony; you need to leave at this moment." My mother ordered.

"I am the crown princess. I must be present for everything that involves my haram."

"Your place right now is at your palace, minding,"

 "Your own business. Be a good princess." My mother yelled.

"I do not have to go anywhere. I choose where I want to be. Why would this second rate of a wife get everything?"

"You need to muzzle her."

"I am not a dog," Fen being offended.

"Look who you are standing in front of. You better get on your knees and bow," Na being assertive.

Fen just kept standing there with an attitude and snarling at Na

"This is my week. You have already gone through the wedding and tea ceremony and going home. I do not know why you insist on coming here to ruin my tea ceremony. You are getting out of control. Taking a few steps back is what you need to do. You need to pay respects to the emperor and the empress. Your highness I am sorry for the crown princess's behavior. I am also sorry for my reaction to her behavior." Fen continued and went to her knees.

"Rise, it is not your fault that no one taught her how to behave."

"Guards, please escort the crown princess out. She needs to learn how to act. She will bow until she learns her lesson." My dad warned.

If I did not see it, I would not have believed that Fen grabbed Na by the hand and ripped off the bracelet my mom gave her. Watching Na asking for forgiveness from my parents because it was something out of her control just broke my heart.

"Can we please continue with the tea ceremony now? There is still much to discuss." The empress said.

Walking back into my dad's palace, I watched as Na and my mother went into another room to finish their chat. We can hear Fen yelling in the courtyard about how it is not fair, and that she is the crown princess.

Me and my dad just shake our heads and drink our tea and pulled out the Go table and played while we were waiting for them to finish their talk.

What are they talking about?

"Son, I have learned over the years do not ask the questions you don't want to know the answer to." My dad laughing.

"I think I am understanding now."

"Son, no matter how hard to try, you will never understand women."

Time was getting close for us to leave; they still have not stopped talking. What is so important? My dad just looked and laughed.

"Do you think your mom is telling her stories about when you were a kid or something? You look like you are going to jump out of your skin."

"A little,"

"Nothing to worry about. Your mom knows how to be reserved."

The time seemed to fly by. They walked out with smiles on their faces. I looked over at Na. I could not help but feel that I was the lucky one seeing she is my wife. We walked past Fen on our way to the sedan.

Fen kneeled there pouting like she was a child who did not get her way as we are entering the sedan.

"I am proud of the way you handled the situation at my parents' house."

It was like no time before we got to Na's palace. I really was not ready to let her go. I am worried that Fen will try something.

"Cao. You need to take diligent care of your mistress."

"Shuming, Fen came in making a big fuss at my parents today. She acted like she needed to be there. Ripped off the jade bracelet my mom gave Na. Fen is in a mood today, so please stand guard and let me know if anything happens."

"Do not worry, I will protect her. I am not surprised that the crown princess behaved like that."

I headed back to my study to get some work done, seeing there have been multiple problems in the outlining towns. Trying to figure out if it is corrupt officials or just bandits running loose. I must have been working for at least one incense burn, before one of Na's servants coming running up to my palace.

"Your highness, please help the crown princess is harassing my mistress again."

"Who is your mistress and what is the crown princess doing?"

"My mistress is the second wife. The crown princess is hitting her."

When I arrived at Na's palace, I overheard Fen tell her.

"If I want to punish the second wife, I am allowed I am the crown princess."

"You have no business trying to hit her for no reason. What did she ever do to you? Nothing!"

"She humiliated me in front of the emperor and empress. That is what she did."

"You did that on your own. You do not own this place. It belongs to the emperor."

"The emperor handpicked me. She was not."

As I laughed at that statement, "that may be so, but it does not give you the right to treat people like this because you dislike them. Remember, you keep up this behavior. I will replace you with her. This is unbecoming of a crown princess. I do not think you are attractive to me. You are pretty, but your attitude is of a spoiled brat that is out of control. I am turned off by it."

I took a deep breath and continued

"Even on our wedding day, you were kicking and screaming to the servants that they were not doing their job correctly. If I remember correctly, you punished one of them for tripping over something. Part of being the crown princess is to show mercy to those who make mistakes. Until you change your attitude, I will not visit your palace. Please return to your palace and allow us to be. Guards, please escort this brat out of here."

As she huffed, "I do not need your help to leave. Thank you."

"Close the gates."

She is looking at me. I hope she does not think I am domineering, but then again, it might just turn her on that I am this way.

She looked at me. "Is everything ok?"

"My father noticed the crown princess's actions. He is worried about you. So, he sent me back to make sure you are doing ok. I am glad I returned to you."

I cannot tell her it was a maid that came running to get me, then she will worry more about her staff. She can never relax.

"Buddha only knows what she would have done to you. We put Shuming in a tricky situation. I am glad I returned in time. You can have me work in your study. I brought some of my work with me."

Right next to her, I headed to the study. I had to kiss her one more time. I ended up missing her lips and accidentally kissed her forehead. What a newcomer mistake I just made. I am so embarrassed now. I know how I can redeem myself.

"I am so thankful for our marriage. "

She walked away from me. What is she doing? Did I mess up? Shuming looks at me.

"She is going to make you dinner."

I just smiled and headed into her study. I got some work done because after seeing the dowager tomorrow, then it is off to her family home. Then, on the honeymoon, I thought about touring the country with her. I know she loves books, so I know there are towns we can go to with the best bookstores.

 Look, here she comes with dinner. She is very gorgeous. I am so lucky to have her as my wife. Did she really make this form me? She sat it down on the desk.

"You need to get some rest. This week is going to be a long one, and your nights as well." Trying to keep quiet.

"Do not forget to come rest and not work so hard." She said with a caring voice.

I wanted to finish a few of the documents and get them sent off, seeing this was going to be a long week. I finally finished them. Closing the door to the study and headed into her room, it was a beautiful purple color. It surrounded the entire room.

Seeing she was getting ready for bed, Cao walked next to me she was putting up the hairpins.

"Cao, I have it from here."

She just nodded and headed to her room. I am glad we agreed before we do anything. We must answer one question. This way, we are getting to learn about each other better. She is brilliant at producing this idea.

She was all ready for bed. I went and sat next to her on the bed.

"I like to play polo,"

"I like to read books," she whispered.

Holding back if I did today, I just wanted to kiss her. So, I leaned in and kissed her as I laid her on the bed. She seems like she is comfortable with me. She is not flinching at all. So I continued to kiss her as I removed her pajamas. I just want to take it slow with her.

I touched her body, waiting to see the reaction from her. She moaned quietly in pleasure with each touch. So, I continued to, then I slid my hands down. I could feel how her lotus was so ready for me. I slid her legs a part and my dragon slid right in. It feels like we are.

It was just a night of making love all night. I know we have a long week together and to get to know each other. Finishing, making sure she was pleased in every aspect. We dozed off together.

The sun has risen. I can hear the staff going on. I leaned over and whisper.

"It is time to get up. "

"Just a little longer. I got a little sleep," she said, yawning.

All I could do was laugh at her. She looked so cute having to just kiss her.

"The sooner we go to the dowagers, the sooner we can see your parents."

Just at that moment, she went to her make-up table. Not being able to help myself, I sat down next to her and drew in her eyebrows.

"I need to go get things ready for our upcoming trip."

I can hear them giggling as I walked out to talk to Shuming about the honeymoon trip.

"Shuming, have you scouted out the route we are taking on our honeymoon yet?"

"Yes, your highness, it will be a safe and scenic route along the way."

Noticing out of the corner of my eye, I see Na is ready to head over to my grandmother's palace. I rushed over to her to escort her into the Sedan.

0