Ch 05 – Mia in trouble
289 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At first Mia is so focused on applying the razor to me carefully that she doesn't notice it, allowing my dick ample opportunity to swell within her hand. But then suddenly she jerk back in surprise and lets go of me abruptly. She must have felt the involuntary twitching motion my dick made, something she likely didn't expect but was clearly shocked by. In the moment, her shock caused her to move her hand with the razor still in it; I can feel a sharp pain on my belly as the razor cuts my skin slightly.

I quickly take a deep breath and calm down, alerting her that it's okay; She apologizes profusely for the incident. She is clearly in shock, as a little blood emerges from the wound.

Amy had taken notice of the situation at hand and was equally quick to act, first grabbing a bottle of antiseptic spray and then pulling out a bandaid. It must be mentioned that the actual cut wasn’t very deep, so perhaps a bandaid may not have been strictly necessary. I could easily imagine how embarrassed Mia was feeling about this silly mistake she made, and all thoughts I had earlier of her innocent touch and my consequential boner were forgotten for a moment.

Mia still feeling flustered and worked up, Amy stepped in to take over the shave. Fortunately Mia had almost completed the task, so Amy was easily able to finish it off. Her talent and experience at this particular job were quite evident. As soon as she started shaving, her hand moved with a steady grace; every stroke of the razor was more confident and determined than the last. Her swift motions, along with the prospect of a razorblade cutting me again, kept me successfully from having any further embarrassing erections.

Mia handed Amy a towel and together they were able to dry me off, but I felt even more exposed than before. With no hair left covering the details of my crotch it was a strange feeling, one I hadn't had before as I had never shaved myself so cleanly.

With perfect timing, the doctor re-entered the room precisely as Mia and Amy had finished cleaning up the razor, towels and cream. Her eyes immediately rested upon the bandaid above my groin area, prompting her to ask Amy what had occurred. As she heard an explanation, the doctor simultaneously fixed Mia with a stern and overtly disappointed stare. It was obvious that Mia's boss had extremely high expectations for her, even though she was merely a trainee.

I could see Mia's regret, her gaze fixed on the floor as she nodded in agreement and told the doctor that she promises this will not happen again. She repeated her commitment to be more careful and attentive going forward, but there was still a slight doubt lingering in her expression. The doctor didn't crack a smile, but she gave her consent for Mia to stay on and continue helping out.

Turning to consider both me and Katherine, the doctor asked us if we were alright with his decision as well. Instantly I felt awful for Mia, and without a second thought I confirmed my consensus. But it seemed that Katherine had other ideas, giving me a stern look before quickly averting her gaze. However, by this time the doctor had already started making her preparations and Mia's expression revealed her inner relief at the situation. It was too late for Katherine to change anything now.

The doctor had meanwhile turned to Amy and discussed something briefly with her, that I couldn't understand. She nodded in response, implying that she understood the instructions given to her. My gaze followed her as she walked back to the cabinets and grabbed a transparent plastic cup from one of them. Mia was asked to get between my wide open spread legs again, as the doctor explained the procedure further. She informed us that, in addition to shaving me, they would also need to conduct an internal cleaning of my spermatic cords - the tubes connecting my testicles to my urethra.

I wasn't sure what to make of her request; was I meant to urinate in the cup that Amy brought?

6