Ch 06 – Cleaning out part 1
299 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The doctor now looked at Mia, who was standing timidly between my legs in motionless anticipation of her instructions. She instructed Mia to take the utmost care not to inflict any more harm on this patient. With her hands steady and confident, she was telling her young nurse to take hold of my foreskin and gently pull it back. And with that command, the room became silent; All eyes were intently locked on Mia, whose anxiousness was evident as she felt the weight of the doctor's gaze upon her. I could barely move, my whole body tense as I watched Mia's turn approach. Despite trying to be strong and hide it, it was obvious that the pressure was affecting her. I couldn't help but feel for Mia in that moment;

With some slight hesitation, Mia reached out to take my penis between her fingers, her fingertips lightly pulling my foreskin back as she slowly exposed the glans. Her gentle caress sent heat coursing through me and my member quickly began to swell with arousal. She held onto my penis with two fingers, her grip growing tighter as it swelled until I was fully erect. The sensation was almost overwhelming and I could feel a moan rising up from within me, though I held back at the last second.

Mia's gaze was fixed on my penis, her eyes widening with wonder as she felt its increasing size in her hands. She couldn't seem to tear her eyes away; there was a look of fear, embarrassment and fascination on her face that I hadn't seen before. I noticed the flush in her cheeks, which deepened even more with every passing second.

I had undoubtedly lost my fight against my arousal. It was now obvious to everyone present that Mia's touch was making me hard, and there was no hiding the fact. I felt immense shame that this could happen to me in a doctor's office, of all places. Maybe if I had satisfied myself before heading over here then this situation would have been avoided, but of course there was no way to anticipate that a youthful nurse would be examining me. All I had been expecting was old Dr. Smith using his scalpel on me.

The sensation Mia was causing by gripping my foreskin, without the slightest movement, was really intense. My penis pointed straight up into the air due to the anticipation of what would come next. A slight twitch in my penis was detected between Mia's fingers, causing her to momentarily flinch before stifling it. Her grip around me remained strong though; she must have been waiting for orders from the doctor.

I was completely unsure of how I could possibly make an explanation and apology towards Katherine. I was having difficulty focusing, with Mia’s fingers pressing tightly around my penis. I could feel my dick trembling anew, this time with a bit more intensity. Facing with this dilemma, there didn’t seem to be any answer. Should I get up and leave? Maybe it was too late already. Katherine had finally mustered up the strength to vocalize and confront the situation. She had observed the whole situation unfolding in front of her eyes.

I can hear her clear her throat, followed by the question posed to the doctor if this is truly necessary. The doctor standing by next to us, responds quickly and calmly assures her that this is certainly the best way to ensure a smooth surgery. Katherine seems determined not to let this go so easily this time, she stammers as she attempts to form a suitable response. She makes it clear that she is unhappy with the situation; it's completely inappropriate for a patient to become aroused in front of the nurse in an operating room setting.

The doctor appears to be getting a bit frustrated with Katherine, but she maintains her composure and patiently explains that an erection of the penis is completely normal and nothing to be ashamed of. She reassures her that the procedure that her fiance is about to undergo is medically necessary, and it's already quite late so she suggests that we continue.

Katherine nods hesitantly, taken aback by the doctor’s calm but assertive manner. Meanwhile, my penis in Mia’s fingers can do nothing else other than helplessly twitch every now and then. It wasn’t entirely clear yet what this whole tube cleaning process entailed. But based on the conversation, I concluded that I would find out soon enough.

As soon as the doctor finished talking, she gestured for Amy to come closer. Asking her to guide Mia.

Amy moves closer to Mia and between my legs, she speaks with assurance as she instructs Mia to move her hands up and down. Mia does as she's asked, albeit lethargically; I can tell by the expression on her face that this isn't something she's too pleased about. She only uses two or three fingers as she slides my foreskin back over my glans before tugging it back down again. Soon enough, a single drop of precum starts to form on the tip of my dick.

Amy informs Mia that if she continues moving with such a slow tempo, the process would take far too long. She then playfully suggests that instead of using just two fingers to hold the penis, Mia should use her entire hand as it would provide far stronger stimulation for the patient. Amy pauses, but ultimately takes my penis into her hands. Her hand is quite small, with delicate fingers that cannot manage to encapsulate the entirety of my size. She lightly strokes it tentatively at first, her actions becoming more confident and stronger as she continues. Her grip tightens around me a little more with each passing moment until I can almost feel her fingertips all around me; it is an incredibly arousing feeling. She moves her hand up and down with increasing speed.

Katherine is stunned and completely at a loss for words as she watches Mia pleasuring my penis. Amy, though, continues to offer up advice in order to help her increase the stimulation and speed up the process. She even grabs my testicles herself so she can demonstrate what she wants Mia to do with her other hand. And then Amy suggests that Mia use her thumb to stroke the frenulum. Sure Katherine can sense the strength of my arousal as I moan in pleasure. Mia's technique begins to improve and her shyness slowly fades away. I was not sure anymore if I Katherine ever made me quiver this much before.

5