Ch 07 – Making a mess
245 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And as if Katherine is aware of the competition in the air, she makes a last-ditch attempt to prevent what's about to happen. She grabs my hand tightly and urgently pleads with me to leave. She implores me not to continue any further.

Mia is too engrossed in her work to notice what Katherine is doing and keeps rubbing my penis while fondling my testicles. The pressure had been intensifying, and there was no turning back now. I could feel an orgasm coming on, as Katherine suddenly yanked my arm and shouted for me to stop. But it was already too late; the sensations were too powerful for anything to contain it anymore. I held onto Katherine tightly as the waves of pleasure crashed over me.

My penis twitches in Mia's grip and I ejaculate, semen shooting from it and unfortunately hitting Katherine in the face. I can't recall ever having an orgasm this strong before, and it's especially unfortunate that it happened to hit Katherine directly in the eye as she had been desperately trying prevent this situation. It's easy for me to imagine her shock seeing this happen despite her efforts. She was already so very uncomfortable with what was going on, and this only made matters much worse.

Mia stops stroking me abruptly, but does not relinquish her tight hold on my penis. She seems surprised by the semen that shoots out of me, even tightening her grip on my scrotum and shaft involuntary, with the effect to draw out more of it. The second shot goes as far as hitting Katherine in her hair. I feel a profound sense of pleasure coursing through me.

Mia seems unsure of how to move forward, so she just keeps tightly gripping my penis and testicles, lengthening my orgasm even further than usual. I can feel its intensity slowly waning throughout the experience, with each successive pulse of my member becoming less powerful. But even then, the sensation of pleasure I'm feeling is still immense and only fading very slowly. Scared of facing Katherine I keep my eyes closed, but too exhausted to get up I take a deep breath.

I hear the doctor has come back and she sounds far from pleased with Mia. All the while, Mia stands there between my legs, wide-eyed in confusion. The doctor's obvious disappointment in the mess that Mia made seems to penetrate deep within her, so much so that she completely forgets to release her grip on my penis. She is still tightly holding it as if trying to protect it from the doctor's scolding words.

6