Ch 08 – Cleaning out – part 2
242 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The doctor also apologizes to Katherine and requests Amy's assistance in helping her clean up. Amy takes Katherine outside, leading her to one of the bathrooms nearby; Mia and I stay behind with the doctor.

The doctor reaches for the plastic cup that Amy had gotten earlier and gestures towards it. Explaining that Mia should have used this container to collect the fluid. Maybe the doctor notices that she has been too harsh with Mia. But for the first time she also offers some praise for Mia. She appreciated how well she had done overall, given the amount of ejaculate released by the patient. She also tells Mia not to worry about any mess at this moment, as they will deal with it later. It was more important now to finish cleaning out the spermatic cords and efficiently.

Mia is gazing up at the doctor with a demure expression on her face. She still has my penis and testicles held firmly in her grasp, their twitches gradually occurring less frequently, no longer spilling out any semen.

The doctor's impatience grows, and she orders Mia to begin the task of collecting my semen in the cup. I can see Mia’s eyes darting around, ping- ponging between the doctor and my dick as she processes this instruction. The doctor confirms what she might be thinking, confirming that in fact she wants her to suck on my dick until she has collected and removed all semen from it.

Mia looks embarrassed and uncertain, seemingly overwhelmed by the situation at hand. She stares up towards the doctor, visibly wavering in her thoughts. I can see that she's debating whether or not she should speak up against this task being asked of her, yet in the end she decides to stay quiet.

She nods in defeat and turns her attention back to my cock. My cock is still rock hard, I normally go flaccid shortly after cuming, but somehow Mia’s relentless grib on my dick had kept it from losing its shape.

Slowly but surely, she maneuvers my dick until it's aimed directly at her own face. I can see the repulsion written all across her features; she may have been pushed into this position of submission, but it's clear that taking my semen-covered shaft into her mouth is a task that doesn't fill her with joy. However, despite the trepidations seemingly etched upon every line of her expression, she still takes the plunge.

Her mouth slowly opening as she brings her face closer to my penis. I can feel her warm breath on my wet and sensitive skin. With reluctance, she closes her lips around the head of my penis, her expression still full of unease. She quickly gives it a lick and pulls away, spitting into the cup even though there was probably not much seminal fluid in her mouth yet. She stares down at the cup, clearly uncomfortable with what had happened.

The doctor is far from pleased with Mia's work thus far and instructs her to switch from licking to sucking. She stressed the importance of cleaning out the tubes as thoroughly as possible, so poor Mia had to try again. This time she went about it following the doctors orders more carefull, using a gentle suckling instead of just licking.

But the doctor reminds her that a more thorough cleaning of the tubes requires a lot of suction. I watch Mia struggling and coughing, her cheeks hollowing as she inhales to put increasing force into sucking on my penis. There's an incredible sensation underneath her efforts, like my semen is literally being sucked out from me. She emits small grunts each time she takes a breath in, and I do what I can to assist by tensing up my pelvic floor and pushing towards her lips.

Miss Maverick is pleased with the progress Mia is making and encourages her to keep going. Releasing my penis for a moment, Mia spits into the cup the semen she obtained. Carefully examining it, the doctor also takes a bit of a closer look at my penis region before coming to his conclusion that Mia should suck on it once more, as there was still semen left, pointing at a drop of cum on my glans.

I was certain that this wasn't leftover cum, it had to be newly generated precum. This was going to be a Sisyphus sort of situation, as more sucking from Mia would inevitably lead to yet another wave of cum firing off my balls, instead of actually cleaning up my tubes. I could feel myself dangerously close already on the brink of shooting out a second load.

Mia seemed blissfully unaware of the potential danger she was putting herself in as she proceeded to continue sucking me with her lips and tongue. She must have felt secure in the knowledge that I had already released my load just moments before and could not possibly reach orgasm twice in such quick succession. Normally this would be true, but this time was different; Katherine or any other ex-girlfriends I had been with previously would have never even entertained the idea of continuing to suck my dick once I had finished.

However, Mia was determined to carry out her duties as demanded and continued to suck me in a desperate attempt to rid my body of all semen. I could sense the sensation of more precum spilling out from my dick, indicating that there was still some semen stuck inside me that needed to be extracted. Having said that, it wasn't long before I was ready for the second orgasmn and I felt an intense pleasure in her mouth. Her lips enveloped me perfectly and I longed for nothing more than climaxing deep into her throat.

My body stiffened as Mia moved her mouth closer to my shaft, preparing herself for another draw of semen. As she began to close in, I unintentionally thrust my hips upward, driving my dick further into her mouth than the last time, as the two movements collided together.

4