Ch 09 – Amy and Katherine are back
245 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I could hear the nauseous noises Mia was making, and yet my penis would not let up. At that exact moment it decided to reach its climax, pulsating with incredible force and delivering a thick load of semen straight down her throat. I couldn't look away from the sight before me- Mia's cute face contorted in misery as she swallowed my seed for the second time. Her hair slightly more disheveled than at first, her cheeks an attractive shade of pink - The sight of her rosy lips wrapping around my dick was wonderful, and I pulsed with pleasure.

I can see cum dripping from her mouth down my shaft. She's clearly having trouble controlling her throat muscles and keep all the semen inside. But despite the challenging task, she doesn't let go of my penis. I can feel her eyes shifting to take a peak at the doctor in the room, likely wondering if it would be appropriate to release my dick or not. Nonetheless, she keeps on holding it within her mouth, while it keep pulsing and shooting more semen into her.

Eventually, the pulsating stops and I am completely drained. Mia retains her grip on my penis before releasing it from her mouth and spitting the semen into a cup. She returns to me straight away, resuming her oral ministrations. She's determined to wring out every last drop of cum from my body; I'm not sure how much more I can take. Her sucking becomes even more intense as she makes sure that no trace of semen is left behind in its wake.

The feeling was electrifying, the best orgasm I had ever experienced. But it was quickly interrupted by the sound of the door opening and Katherine and Amy reentering the room. Reality crashed over me as it hit me that I had ejaculated in front of Katherine, my fiance, in another woman's hand. I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment, wishing desperately that I could hide away from this situation—to make it vanish like a dream one wakes from. But unfortunately that wasn't possible.

And now Katherine is seeing Mia with her mouth on my penis and the situation felt incredibly awkward. I knew this wasn't going to be a pleasant conversation, but in that moment Mia's demanding sucking left me little room to react or think clearly. My thoughts and emotions where all jumbled together like an impossible puzzle, my body overpowered by the sensations she was inducing in me.

After a few more forceful pulls from her lips, the amount of semen steadily decreases until it is all gone. My body and my member start to go numb as they become increasingly limp. Every so often I catch her glancing up at the doctor, wanting to make sure that she is doing it right and not leaving a single drop behind. She seems determined to get everything correct and continues to suck on my penis with vigor even when it has grown flaccid.

Its a deeply comforting, tranquil experience having Mia’s soft lips wrapped around my flaccid, spent penis. Her sucking gradually lost intensity and I could tell that it was quite tiring for her as well. We were both completely wiped out by this point. She eventually removed her mouth from me and stepped back with the cup of my ejaculate now halfway full in hand, heading to the back of the room. Nurse Amy then returned to assist in tidying me up with some fresh towels.

I had all but forgotten why I was here in the first place when Dr Maverick stepped in between my legs, her face covered by a medical mask and wearing blue rubber gloves. Amy stood beside her, offering up what looked to be a syringe. Dr Maverick declared to me that it wouldn't hurt too much. It felt like the rough awaking after a beautiful and intense dream.

At least Dr. Maverick was right, the injection didn't hurt too badly. I suppose this was in part due to my dick having gone completely numb and limp from all of Mia's sucking. As the anaesthesia took effect, I felt all sensation slowly but surely leave my penis and balls. Now there was no risk of me getting an erection again in front of Katherine and the doctor; however, that probably didn't make much of a difference at this point anymore.

5