God Enlightened Me
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, I was cosplaying Jujutsu Kaisen’s Nobara…

Hajime leaned on his two-legged chair while he hung his legs over his desk. For some reason, his balance amazed me.

He suddenly pulled his chin up and asked me.

“Kazumi, you’re rich, right? Why won’t you give me money to fix the roof?”

I stared at him with a dead look from my half-open eyes.

“Go get a job.”

After he was hit by a blade in his heart, he groaned and fell down his chair. He tumbled, standing again, pointing his fingers at me as he ran his mouth.

“W—Why do you think I became your boss!? Because I’m majestic! I need not work for myself! I have underlings! They’ll feed because they know that they’re dependent on me!”

Hajime showed his phone screen at me, playing level 3-7 in Plants vs. Zombies. He didn’t even acquire Torchwood yet.

“Look at this peashooter. It wouldn’t be here without their sunflower. In your case, I’m the sunflower, you’re just a Peashooter.”

“I’m a Peashooter, huh?” I muttered, looking down at the floor.

Suddenly, the only light bulb in the place turned off. No one even pressed the switch.

Hajime wandered his head before muttering. “Oh, I didn’t pay the electrical bills yet. Tehe!”

“I will be back in three days. Good luck,” I muttered, opening the door.

“K—Kazumi… Wait—”

Bang! I closed the door and never heard from him again.

Three days after… I was cosplaying Death Note’s Misa.

I opened the door to Hajime’s detective house, but a golden bright light blinded me, just from a peek from the door.

As I entered, a view surprised me which I didn’t expect.

Hajime meditated in the center of the room. His limbs deflated into sticks as his skin turned green.

His hair vanished, and his mouth evolved into a giant faucet. Black painted his completely popped-out eyeballs.

His head jerked back and forth in a constant motion, while it emitted the golden blinding aura like Buddha had.

I asked. “You aren’t cosplaying, right?”

Before I knew it,

He already turned into a Peashooter.

0