Failed Advertising
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"She was such a pretty cosplayer. I couldn't even argue how realistic her elf ears were."

I sat on my couch, the only proper furniture in Hajime’s house, when I muttered. The electricity in his place returned.

I scrolled the news on the recent uproar in Akiba’s CosCon held at Hongo Kyusuijo Park.

The infamous cosplayer, Mimirin, became a subject of fraud after an elf maid from maidreams cafe pretended to be Mimirin and performed on The CosCon.

Oh, I’m currently cosplaying Yor Forgers but who cares?

Hajime lay on his desk after his chair completely broke down. He swirled his hair while staring at the ceiling.

“Why aren’t we getting any clients, Kazumi?”

“You set your prices way too high.”

“WHY WOULDN’T I!? I was graced by God to give me the magical core that holds every inch of my power! I’m the archangel that will throw the Lightning Syndicate out of existence! Do you think this power would equate to a million yen?”

“…Never.” His delusions wouldn’t cost a cent even… yet he misunderstood what I said.

“You really are my underling, Kazumi! Even your Rikka-chan would agree that my superhuman powers are superior! The smite, the weapon of peace, was a gift to me. This power couldn’t equate to money in every sense!”

“This was the last time that I’ll pay your electrical bills,” I said.

His eyes widened. He stood up, gazing from afar, and muttered. “I had an idea.”

Hajime approached me, gave me a flash drive, and whispered with a grin on his face. “Kazumi… can you do me a favor?”

The next day…

I wasn’t cosplaying anyone. Rather, I looked like a stalker wearing a dark hoodie and a mask.

I carried my suitcase containing a laptop and an internet connection with VPN, hiding across fifty networks.

The hard drive he gave me had no viruses. He proposed to deliver the file inside this flash drive to Akiba’s biggest billboard.

After I acquired a private location, hijacking the device didn’t last long. I only clicked a script that I pre-programmed and inputted the file in it.

When the billboard played the video, it shocked the people in the vicinity. Even my mouth hung open.

In the video, Hajime introduced himself with an evil laugh.

“How dare you not go to my detective palace!? For it was I, Hajime, the son of God, who will smite the evil people hiding themselves as the Lightning Syndicate! God gave me these supernatural powers as his right hand!

“You, ignorant people, should know that an evil organization lurks under us! I know it was a government secret, but I discovered it! And it’s my job to inform people about their safety!

“What are you waiting for!? Let us save Akiba and join our hands, fighting the Lightning Syndicate. My power graced by the Gods will be your protection!”

My bad; I didn’t verify the video contents. This was Hajime we were talking about. Who knew his advertising transformed into propaganda?

But it was his plan. I only existed here to deliver his message. I don’t want to go back to that place anymore.

The police would be there anytime soon.

0