2
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Chapter 2 of "The Inkioz", we are introduced to the creation arc of the first Victors, Ghaek and Izon. The creator being, Kick, decides to create these beings to represent his own face in this new creation. He fashions them from the dust of water, Ghaek, and the dust of trees, Izon. Kick raises them to live fully in the heavenly world, filled with joy, without pain, suffering, illness or sadness. Everything is perfect for happiness and eternal peace.

 The first two Victors were guided by the being Kick, who talked to them in a calm, sweet and friendly voice. Peace in the celestial world lasted only 95 days. On Day 95, Cruxan transformed into a celestial dragon and manipulated Izon and Ghaek into giving him some of their power, making them stronger than Kick.

 Izon immediately accepted, while Ghaek hesitated a bit, as Kick was his closest friend and he didn't want to lose that connection. However, influenced by the conversation of Izon, Ghaek's beautiful creature partner, he ended up giving in and accepting Cruxan's proposal. The celestial dragon, who was Cruxan himself, bestowed powers of evil and cruelty upon them.

 Kick, upon witnessing the betrayal of Izon and Ghaek, who disobeyed his instructions, felt his heart sink. He then ordered his celestial dragons to expel Izon and Ghaek into the realistic world, stripping them of their powers in the process. Thus, they were sent to the realistic world, where there is pain, disease, cruelty and evil.

 Furthermore, Kick released Cruxan into the underworld of the world, where he transformed into an evil dragon. Cruxan became a cruel and evil being and was trapped in the realistic world, surrounded by extremely strong and painful blades of black fire.

 In this way, Chapter 2 of "The Inkioz" presents us with the fall of Izon and Ghaek, as well as the punishment of Cruxan, marking the beginning of a new journey full of challenges and consequences for these characters.

0