3
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Chapter 3 of "The Inkioz", we enter the arc of Dedamme and his younger brother, Dimmor, in the realistic world full of bad things. The two sons of Izon and Ghaek were left in this world due to their parents' treacherous actions. Dedamme had strong faith in the celestial being Kick, believing that he would one day rescue all people from the realistic world.

 However, Dimmor hated his brother Dedamme, believing him to possess a faith that he himself did not. One day, Kick told the two sons of Izon and Ghaek that they would have to bring fruit from a tree, the most beautiful of which would be blessed by him. Determined to prove their worth to the creator being, Dimmor brought little fruit, while Dedamme brought much.

 Kick chose Dedamme as the blessed one, granting him many miracles. This made Dimmor jealous, who, moved by envy, picked up a stone and hit Dedamme in the head, killing him. Dimmor then tried to run away, but Kick confronted him, asking why he was running away. Dimmor was reluctant to tell the truth, but Kick already knew what had happened. However, Kick did not feel anger or hate, as he is a being of love, justice and compassion.

 Kick assured Dimmor that nothing bad would happen to him, promising that no one would touch him to kill him or make him suffer. However, he imposed severe punishment on Dimmor, sending him to the Zermbiry Country, where he would live under Kick's divine protection.

0