6
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Chapter 5 of "The Inkioz", we enter the arc of Nahlods, the Liberator of the Victors. After 50 years of rebuilding the realistic world, the Victors were being enslaved by the Cirokos race. They were severely punished for any wrongdoing, living under the oppression and tyranny of the Cyroko. The Victors, however, kept their faith in Kick, the celestial being's promise, that a Deliverer would arise to free them from slavery.

 Nahlods, a boy who was born into the Victor race, was adopted by King Cirokos named Guiko. As Nahlods grew, he began to receive calls and visions from Kick, revealing his true identity and his destiny as the Liberator of the Victors. Kick claimed that Nahlods would lead his people in the fight against the Cirokos, who were allied with Cruxan, Kick's traitorous son.

 Initially, Nahlods was baffled by this revelation, as he had been raised as a Cirokos and was unaware of his Victor origin. However, as he immersed himself in Kick's visions and messages, Nahlods began to accept his mission and to feel the weight of responsibility resting on his shoulders.

 Determined to fulfill his divine purpose, Nahlods began to gather other Victors who shared his belief and desire for liberation. They formed a secret resistance, devising strategies to challenge the Cirokos' rule and restore their people's freedom.

 As Nahlods prepared to face the challenges to come, he was also confronting his own doubts and fears. He knew the journey would be dangerous and fraught with obstacles, but his faith in Kick and his love for his people propelled him forward.

 Chapter 5, the Nahlods arc, introduces the hope of liberation for the Victors, who have long suffered under the oppression of the Cyrokos. With Nahlods as Kick's chosen Liberator, the Victors' resistance gains strength and determination, preparing to defy their oppressors and fight for the freedom they so crave.

0