7
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the confrontation between Nahlods and his father, King Cirokos Guiko, Nahlods challenges him in search of the liberation of his Victors people from slavery. However, Guiko, rejecting Nahlods' plea, orders the execution of all Victors at that time.

 Faced with this desperate situation, Nahlods turns to Kick, the celestial being, for help and protection for his people. In response to Nahlods' prayers and faith, Kick intervenes in an unexpected way.

 <Kick> Kick </Kick> unleashes a plague of bees and biting mosquitoes across the entire Cirokos Kingdom. These insects attack and sting everyone involved in the Victors' oppression and enslavement. However, Nahlods and his Victors people are miraculously protected by Kick, being spared from the rage of bees and mosquitoes.

 This divine intervention serves as a powerful sign of Kick's presence and support in the struggle for liberation. It shows that Kick is on the side of the Victors and that his supernatural power is able to protect them from those who wish to harm them.

 With this display of divine protection, Nahlods and his Victors people gain renewed strength and hope to continue their fight against oppression. They become even more determined to challenge Guiko's unjust reign and win the freedom they've been denied for so long.

 So Nahlods leads his Victors people on a journey of resistance and rebellion, confident that they have Kick's support and protection. Together, they face the challenges ahead, determined to achieve the freedom they long for and build a better future for their people.

0