8
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time Guiko refuses to give up and orders the Victors' execution at all costs, the situation has reached a tipping point. At this crucial moment, Kick decides to intervene again, launching a fire from the sky that falls exactly on the separation between the Cirokos Kingdom and the Victors' Village.

 This divine fire is a manifestation of Kick's power and justice as he seeks to put an end to oppression and violence. It consumes the obstacles and barriers that separate the Victors from their freedom, bringing a radical transformation to the scene.

 The fire from heaven not only prevents the execution of the Victors, it also brings about a change in the hearts and minds of those involved in the oppression. Witnessing the destructive power of fire and its direct connection to Kick, some of Guiko's followers begin to question their actions and reflect on the injustice they were perpetuating.

 This cataclysmic event serves as a turning point in the narrative, opening up the possibility of reconciliation and redemption. Guiko, faced with the magnitude of the divine fire and the resistance of the Victors, begins to reconsider his actions and reflect on the consequences of his oppression.

 Meanwhile, the Victors, protected by fire from heaven, find renewed strength to continue fighting for their freedom. They unite and grow stronger in the belief that Kick is on their side, guiding them towards justice and liberation.

 Thus, the fire from the sky becomes a powerful symbol of transformation, justice and hope in the story of Nahlods and the Victors. It marks a turning point in power dynamics, challenging tyranny and paving the way for the possibility of a more equal and free future.

0