9
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At this critical moment, when Nahlods is facing the Cirokos army, the ground begins to crack in Cirokos country. This unexpected occurrence causes confusion and panic among the Cirokos soldiers, halting their advance towards the Victors' Village. The earth gives way under the feet of the Cirokos, creating deep chasms that swallow part of the army.

 Meanwhile, the Victors, witnessing Kick's power and the protection Nahlods has received, find renewed courage. They unite and fight the remaining Cirokos, defending their freedom with determination. The battle is intense, but the advantage is on the side of the Victors, who now find the strength to resist oppression.

 Nahlods, remaining on the frontlines, continues to target the Cirokos, using his role as Kick's go-between to fend them off and further weaken them. Kick's power is evident, and the Cirokos begin to retreat, realizing they are facing a force beyond their comprehension.

 With the advance of the Victors and the withdrawal of the Cirokos, the battle is won. The Vila dos Victors is saved from imminent destruction, and the hope of liberation from slavery grows stronger among the people. Nahlods becomes a symbol of resistance and leadership, being recognized as the Liberator of the Victors, fulfilling the prophecy they believed so much.

 From that point on, the story can follow different paths, such as the reconstruction of the Victors' society and the search for justice against the Cirokos responsible for slavery. It's up to you to decide how this story continues.

0