10
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 2: Victors Liberation Arc - Escape from the Kingdom's Cirokos

 Chapter 1: The Kick Warrior

 After the death of Nahlods, the Liberator of the Victors, the Victor people face a time of uncertainty. However, before his departure, Nahlods appoints Ulzaks, a fearless and skilled young warrior, as the new leader of the resistance. Ulzaks, inspired by Nahlods' legacy, is determined to continue his people's fight for freedom.

 Ulzaks, known as the Warrior of Kick, takes on his role with courage and determination. He gathers the remaining Victors and plans the Cirokos' escape from the oppressive realm. Knowing that the resistance can no longer remain in the Victors' Village, they begin to prepare a strategy to leave the kingdom and find a safe place to rebuild their lives.

 With the help of loyal allies, Ulzaks leads the Victors on a perilous journey of escape. They face numerous challenges, including ambushes by the Cirokos who still wish to crush the rebellion. Through intense battles and moments of imminent danger, Ulzaks' courage and strength shines through, inspiring his community to continue fighting for liberation.

 As they move towards freedom, the Kick Warrior also deepens in understanding their own godly powers. He begins to explore and master mystical abilities, inherited from Kick, that help him protect his people and face the threats that come his way.

 In Chapter 1, the Victors, led by Ulzaks, face a crucial confrontation with the remaining forces of the Cirokos. The battle is fierce and full of twists and turns, testing the Victors' resolve and mettle. Will Ulzaks and his allies be able to defeat the Cirokos and ensure their people's safe escape?

 In this new story arc, the fate of the Victors rests in the hands of the Kick Warrior as they fight not only for their own liberation, but also for the hope of a better future. Ulzaks' journey has just begun, and the fight for freedom continues with new challenges, surprising discoveries and a quest for justice that will shape the destiny of all involved.

0