Ch 09 – Piercing Through
1.2k 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nova screamed out in terror as Anon struggled to remain composed within the cramped space of the pod. The walls were padded with cushioning, making sure that passengers would remain safe and uninjured in case of these type of turbulence; nevertheless, there was a high risk of them sustaining head injuries as a result of their heads inevitably banging together due to lack of space. Realising this potential danger, and without wasting any time Anon determined he had to take action in order to protect them both from injury.

Without warning or any preamble, he suddenly lunged forward and pressed his head into her neck, wrapping his arms around her in an effort to soften the blow. He had no choice but to take it upon himself to prepare for whatever impact was inevitable, bracing himself against her body as much as possible. His heart pounded quickly and sweat beaded on his forehead - he could only hope this way would be enough.

There was a loud crashing sound as the pod was buffered about in the void of space. Anon and Nova were jostled up and down, pushed against the cushioned walls of their capsule. With nothing else they could do, they simply hoped that somehow the pod would guide itself safely through this endless maze of space debris.

The chaos and turbulence seemed to pause for a brief moment, and in the sudden calm, Anon fervently prayed that they had avoided danger. In the midst of the commotion, he realised that his dick must have slipped below Nova's body at some point, no longer sitting comfortably between their stomachs but awkwardly squished and bent out of shape.

He couldn't understand how he got himself into this position, or even what the specifics of it were. He knew one thing for sure, it was pressed against Nova’s body and that he could feel her warmth radiating off her more intensely than ever before. But no matter how much effort he put in, he just couldn’t get free from this awkward entanglement.

His prayers weren't answered as more debry started to strike against their pod. The engines worked hard, attempting to steer and stabilize them, but the turbulence kept them on their toes. Fortunately the impact was not as severe this time, though it still made for a rough ride.

Meanwhile Anon had been focusing on his dick, unable to ignore the sensation of it rubbing up against Nova's body due to the rocking of the pod. The unsteady movements pushed her closer and closer into him with each vibrating shake, intensifying the uncomfortable tension and pressure on his dick that must have been poking her body.

Anon felt a sudden rush of relief and pleasure as his penis eased its way into a tight, warm space. For a moment he was perplexed, wondering if it somehow managed to pull itself between their bodies instead of bend and poking into Nova. But he soon realised that what had happened was involuntary; the top of his penis had entered her. The sensation was indescribable; it brought a dizzying warmth that made his body quiver with desire and excitement.

Nova screamed at him to stop, yet he was incapable of pulling away from her. He had no desire to hurt Nova in any way, but he could not remove himself from the situation. Suddenly, the engines roared to life again and the pod surged forward with an immense amount of force. This acceleration pressed Nova down on him harder and harder, and his stiff member started sinking further into her delicate body.

He could see her eyes, wide open in disbelief as she felt his member sliding deeper into her. Her mouth was slightly ajar in shock, and he could feel her body stiffen around him as her body was pushed down on him. His dick slowly slid deeper into her guts, pushing past all physical boundaries between them. She gasped for breath and shivered slightly at the sensation of his thick dick paving his path into her.

Anon knew that his penis was far from small and probably much larger than a petite woman like Nova would prefer.

Finally there was no way to go futher. He felt his balls touch against her buttocks, the tip of his dick pressing against her cervix. The sensation heightening as he grew fully aroused. His member growing even bigger inside of Nova.

17