Ch 10 – Safe For Now
1.1k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A short moment later the pod finally settled into its new trajectory. Anon was filled with hope that his plans had succeeded and they were  out of danger, free from the cloud of debris they had been trapped within.

Nova was squirming to try and get out from the weight of his body on hers, trying to remove herself from the confinement of his member inside her. The groans that escaped her lips showed just how uncomfortable she was. But there was nowhere to go for relief, their bodies pressed together too tightly for escape. All the sudden movements only caused him to grow harder inside Nova, expanding and pressing and pulsing against her inner walls.

This time Anon had to yell at her to cease whatever it was she was doing as it was of no use. He had to get around her and reach the computer console behind Nova in order to check on the pod's systems. He needed to ensure that all of the life support systems were in working order and that they were following the accurate trajectory he had previously set for them. There was a worry that something critical had come loose, or worse yet, they were heading towards a star or other celestial body and crash into it.

His strong voice made Nova freeze in place. He could perceive the resignation in her expression, watching as she had to reconcile herself to the fact that his large penis had penetrated her and was not going away any time soon. Even though the circumstance was extraordinarily embarrassing for her, she also comprehended that they were at risk of death if Anon would not survey the systems. Anon felt sorrowful for her; her features so cute and beautiful yet contorting in uneasiness and humiliation.

Anon urgently shifted his focus towards the computer panel, his mind working in overdrive as he tried to stay in the zone. It was an surreal feeling, trying to concentrate on the screen while Nova's tight flesh clung to him, her pussy gripping him tightly as he penetrated her depths.

He had to take a momentary pause from his work checking the systems, as an electric current of pleasure surged through him and his cock twitched inside of her. The feeling was indescribable, and it took all his strength to come back to reality and keep going. Miraculously, all the life support and other necessary systems had made it through their hazardous journey unscathed.

It was an unbelievable stroke of luck that they'd managed to escape and were now on a course heading towards safety. Anon had been gripping the computer so tightly with his hands, he could feel his heart beating as if it was ready to burst out from his chest. He slowly released his grip, allowing himself to finally relax and take relief in the situation. His body gradually lost the tension it had been holding in for so long, and he lay back in exhaustion.

He had closed his eyes just for a moment, allowing himself to get lost in the sparks flying around in his head and the enveloping darkness behind his eyelids. But his attention slowly returned to Nova's tight grip on him, feeling his blood in his dick pulsing against her guts. He was overcome with a feeling of exhilaration and pleasure that made it hard to keep control.

14