Ch 11 – No Way Out
1.1k 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nova is breathing heavily, her body trembling under the strain of Anon's large manhood pushing against her cervix. In a meek voice she timidly enquires as to their safety - but Anon is too tired and embarrassed to answer verbally, instead just able to nod in response.

He had kept his eyes shut, not strong enough to bear the sight of Nova. But he and she were too close for him to ignore her any longer. Taking in a deep breath, he slowly opened his eyes to see her pure face twisted in distress. He was completely taken aback by the sight of her, looking so small and fragile in that moment.

He told her that he didn't know how to extract himself, as there was no room to manoeuvre. He expressed that he felt perplexed and bewildered as to how this predicament could have come about. She seemed unable to believe that there was no way out and made an angry noise in response. Then he could feel her vaginal muscles contracting around him, squeezing his penis even more tightly than before, almost strangling it.

He was aware of her attempts to push his manhood away, but it was impossible for her smaller frame to overcome the size and rigidity of his stiff member. No matter how much she tried to expel it from her tight hold, the squeezing only served to keep him aroused and wedged deep inside of her. She had no chance in pushing him out. He found himself ever more aroused by the way she clung onto him.

After her many failed attempts, she timidly asked him for his help in freeing himself from her. She couldn't bear to stay like this and he could sense the desperation in her voice. He knew there was slim chance of success, but he had to try for her sake. He started to tense his buttocks and wiggle his legs, trying desperately to gain some space between them so that with a final push of strength maybe they could manage it and free him from inside of her.

She moved in unison with him, her innermost muscles attempting to push him out of her. But it was all in vain. He only managed to draw himself back 2 centimeters, not nearly enough. Furthermore, the constant motion of their bodies further stimulated his sensitive organ, leading him closer and closer to an explosive orgasm. His desire for release was growing with each thrust and he could feel himself coming nearer and nearer to the point of no return. He knew that any second now he would reach his peak.

He knew it was a bad idea to cum inside of her, and he didn't want to add any more strain or embarrassment to the situation. Thankfully, Nova yielded before he could lose control and before he could empty himself into her. She was laying her head on his chest, having nowhere else left to go. Even in his guilty state, there was something comforting about her closeness to him.

Motionless they lay like that for some time, Anon's dick occasionally twitching involuntarily in Nova's tight pussy. He had no control over his body and it was embarrassing to him, but he was still able to enjoy the sensation his penis produced within her. His heart fluttered with a mix of sensations; lust, guilt and pleasure all swirled together and made this moment so unique.

He could feel a tear rolling from Nova's eyes and landing on his chest, and it was like a knife to his heart. He wished he could do something to ease the pain for her, but he was in a really bad position to do so.

He pondered whether it would make a difference if he climaxed inside of her, as his penis would go limp and they could eventually manage to get it out. Despite considering the proposal, he couldn't bear to speak about it with her and had been feeling too insecure to simply thrust into her.

While mulling things over, he could gradually hear her cries of sadness transition into a light, joyous giggling. He pondered if she had finally embraced the absurdity of their current predicament or if she was just going crazy.

Her exhilarated laughter was radiating through her body, and he could even feel its intensity on his penis. Small rapid movements of her pussy surrounding his shaft and stimulating his frenulum were incredibly pleasurable. His mind was a complete scramble of emotions.

His body and mind were exhausted, like he had gone days without sleep. Maybe that's why he couldn't stop himself from joining in her laughter. For a few precious moments they shared the joy together until she stopped giggling, raising her voice and explaining that she didn't want it to happen like this.

15