Ch 12 – Mood Swings
1.2k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He noticed the way she had put a particular emphasis on the word “it”. But he was too exhausted to try and think about the implications of her statement.

They stayed still for a few moments, with Anon's gaze diverted to the stars outside of the window behind Nova. His dick throbbed as it remained nestled within her tight hole.

She spoke up again, her voice dripping with sarcasm as she tried to comprehend why she had to end up stuck on a man who had such an enormous penis. She couldn't understand why it had to be so big, and grumbled in frustration how much it stretched her on the inside.

He couldn’t quite make out if her anger was directed at him specifically, or she was just feeling overwhelmed by the overall circumstances. Her subtle sarcasm when talking gave a sense of ambiguity to her true feelings, making it hard for him to read between the lines and understand what she really meant.

After some time and her varied attempts to try and shift her body into a more comfortable position on top of him, he soon noticed that she had started breathing more steadily and her body seemed to have fallen into a relaxed state. It came as a surprise to him that she could drift off with his penis still inside her, providing such an internal stretch for her.

Her relaxed body helped to soothe him and he was able to let the guilt he felt slip away, at least for a moment. Although his erection still remained embedded in her, pulsating with pleasure, she didn't appear to be very disturbed by it in her sleep.

Anon started to get lost in the amazing sensation of her tight and warm pussy wrapped around him, her legs enveloping him. He could feel her perky breasts pressed against his chest with every breath she took. He dared to cast a glance at her face, admiring its delicate features and remembering how he had to put his lips on hers, to breath air into her lungs.

His arousal and her grip around his manhood had been intensifying for way to long, so he was barely able to restrain himself and started to slowly move his hips below her. The feeling of friction between them was electric, sending a shockwave of pleasure throughout his body. He quickly stopped the motion however, the fear of waking her up still clinging in the back of his mind.

His mind was in a state of internal turmoil. He started thrusting into her once more, this time a little further. The feeling was sensational, something that he had never experienced before. His desire to go one step further began to take over, and instead of just one more thrust he did two – pushing in much deeper now so that it almost touched her cervix again. He could feel the anticipation mounting as his pleasure heightened with every movement – it was too good for him to resist.

But Nova started to stir in her sleep, her body quivering with his thrusts as he inched closer and closer to his climax. He could feel that she was on the brink of waking up, so he had to summon all his willpower to keep himself from pushing forward any further. As much as it pained him, he forced himself to control the urge and stopped his load from shooting out. Gradually their bodies calmed down until they both achieved a peaceful rest once more.

Anon drifted off to sleep, his manhood still nested deep inside her warm embrace. His dreams were tumultuous, quickly transitioning from scenes of chaos and destruction to a kaleidoscope of heated sensual images.


He awoke to Nova's displeased voice, grumbling and lamenting that he hadn't even lost his erection in his sleep. This time she must had woken up a while before him and she was obviously quite upset. She also tried her best not to move her hips too much, doing everything in her power to not create and friction or motion between them. He could feel that she was really trying hard not to let it get the best of her. Lying there, unable to do anything about it but endure it.

He was finding it difficult to concentrate, his mind mostly frenzied with the euphoric sensation of her tight pussy around his hard length. His balls were aching with fullness and need for relief, yet he didn't want to do anything that would make her any more upset than she already was. She certainly hadn't done anything to deserve this treatment and she was, without a doubt, the sweetest creature he had ever seen.

He couldn't help but watch her as she muttered and complained about his dick being inside her. Although sorry for her plight, he couldn't deny the humor of the situation; impaled upon his hard dick with no escape in sight. The sensations began to take over him as he watched her beautiful eyes and cute lips move in protest. She wasn't addressing him directly, simply mumbling words of complaint to herself. He felt a mixture of guilt and pleasure at the sight before him.

Her complaints suddenly ceased, her gaze meeting his. He had been studying her face intently and she had just caught him in the act. Embarrassment crept up his spine as their eyes locked, a moment of awkward silence lingering between them. He felt like he was being scrutinized by her stare, her expression unreadable as she look at him.

A few seconds passed before she cleared her throat and spoke out with a slight quiver in her voice, demanding to know why he was staring at her like this. He could feel the tension radiating off of her, and knew he had to say something - yet his mind was numb and he found himself lost for words. To make matters worse, his dick still pounded and twitched uncontrollably despite the situation. Nova gave him a stern look of disappointment and demanded that he keep control of himself and stop twitching his dick inside her before it gets even worse.

His breath caught in his throat as he took in the sight of her eyes--beautiful, sparkling blue orbs that seemed to shift with ever changing emotion. He could almost feel himself being pulled into those eyes, his mind running wild with possibilities of what could be. All other thoughts slipped away from him and he couldn’t react to her complaints in the slightest.

After a moment of contemplation, she seemed to adjust her attitude or alter her plan of action. Her voice was now noticeably less exasperated. It seemed like she had made the decision to confront the predicament they were in with acceptance rather than frustration. In a steady and slightly resigned tone, she asked him what their possible options were going forward. How could they possibly get out of here and find a way to safety.

13