Ch 15 – Expulsion
1.2k 4 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nova, now completely fuelled by her overwhelming thirst, sprung into action. After a few moments of hasty thinking she reluctantly concluded that there was simply no vessel to collect Anon’s liquid with: she would have to drink it directly out of the source.

She altered her expression, showing a disgusted face. But it was obvious that she was only pretending to be mad and was actually making light of the situation as she joked that this could have been his diabolical plan from the very start - to get her to take him into her mouth. She laughed at the ridiculousness of it all.

Now the challenge for them was finding a way to rotate her body within the confined space of the pod. She wasn’t even able to adjust herself off of his penis, so spinning her around in a full circle seemed impossible.

This time Anon had a lightbulb moment. Could they rip apart the soft padding on the walls of the pod to make room for her? He started using his fingers to attempt scratching and damaging the surface so he could tear it out.

Nova continued with her sarcastic remarks, blaming Anon for why he only thought of this idea now, when it would benefit him and not earlier when it was her who was enduring the suffering.

His attempts to tear away the material wasn’t met with success though, as his fingers slid helplessly on the smooth leather-like surface of the padding; no matter what he did, it seemed impossible to create a single entry in its sturdy form. Anon could not help but make a joke of his own; he turned to Nova and said that if only she hadn't locked his penis away, he was sure he could have used it to poke a hole in this.

Nova didn’t laugh at his joke, and didn’t even smile, she was obviously not amused. So he instantly felt guilty for uttering the joke aloud. He had probably gone too far and he knew it; he should have known better than to make light of her situation. Even if Nova had been cracking jokes in an attempt to ease the tension, it didn’t put him in a position to join in. Especially considering that his body was the main reason for her uncomfortable condition.

Ignoring his tasteless joke, Nova was determined to find a way to rotate her body and save herself. She followed Anon's lead, but instead of using her fingers, she used her teeth to try and tear the padding material apart. Knowing that this was her only hope for survival. Nova tugged at the fabric with all of her strength; Gritting her teeth, she ferociously bit down on the material.

Anon thought about how their dynamic was slowly shifting, they were forming a team, both parties working together and building on each others ideas. He wanted to join in and be a part of this special connection they were forming. Yet he was paralysed - as Nova tensed up with her efforts at trying to bite down on the padding, her entire body had gone into a flexed state. Her pelvic floor muscles gripping his penis with an intensity greater than ever before, tightening around him like an iron vice.

He had to squeeze his eyes shut in agony as she clamped down with all her might. After a few moments, he finally felt her muscles begin to relax, and that's when she spat out a large chunk of foam padding into his face. She was wearing a bright grin of satisfaction; their plan had worked!

They inspected the padding further and saw that there was enough room to allow them to move more freely. With this newfound discovery, Nova and Anon began to tear out large chunks of the material with their fingers, which could enter through the opening that Nova had created. Little by little, their efforts paid off as they were able to make a sizeable space in the padding above Nova's head.

Nova now gazed up at Anon with a coy smile on her face. She warned him warmly that she was ready to make her move now. Anon could feel as she began to move upwards, slowly sliding along his body, and he felt her inner walls begin to glide along his hard shaft as she continued to rise. Her head reached the new space they just created together. And finally, his dick pulled out of her with an audible plop.

He could hear Nova's sigh of relief and felt her body collapse against his as she finally wriggled free from his dick. Her voice was ecstatic as she exclaimed in joy, how good it felt to be liberated from being impaled by him. Nova had been stuck with him inside of her for what felt like an eternity, but now she seemed reveled in her newfound freedom. She took a moment to appreciate the feeling of not being held captive anymore, letting out another deep breath.

Her joy was infectious, Anon felt truly elated for her. He had begun to feel something much greater than mere attraction for her and the thought of causing her any distress filled him with dread. Nova appeared so frail and delicate, seeing her beaming with joy made the room around them seem to burst with life. Every smile she gave him felt like an internal jolt of electricity that sent warmth coursing throughout his body. It seemed as if all the worries in the world had melted away for a fleeting moment.

But soon the gravity of their current situation set back in. Even though Nova was now free from his dick, it didn't mean that she was out of danger yet. The biggest challenge they still had to tackle was getting her access to water, and thus preventing her from dying from dehydration.

They had a little space above her, but they needed to spin her around in order to get her closer to life-saving water access. So Anon attempted to increase the space they had created along their sides, by ripping out more foam. Now the other gaps of air around them were steadily filling up with chunks of foam. Unfortunately, there still wasn't much room for maneuvering - it was getting increasingly difficult to find any decent sized area that would comfortably fit the parts of foam he ripped out.

Nova joined in and eventually they had created an area that would give Nova enough space to rotate, pushing foam into all the corners around them. They even managed to squash some lower down by their legs and Anon's groin, filling in the gap where Nova's bottom had been previously resting. As a result of their efforts, Anon's penis was now completely concealed by the broken pieces of foam beneath them.

They tilted their heads towards each other in silent agreement, and the next step of their plan was set into motion. Nova carefully shifted her body, but they were still so close that he could feel the warmth of her breasts against his chest, the brush of her hard nipples pressing against him as she moved.

Nova then shifted her legs, taking her left leg and delicately moving it across his torso. For a split second it hovered over his aroused member, before she moved it further over him.

Both of her legs were lying beside his right side now, and her chest beside his left. They bodies forming an X, they were only touching with their stomachs, as if their belly buttons had a magnetic force that pulled them together to form a single axis of rotation.

Nova had to contort her body to fit in the tight space of the pod, squeezing her way in sideways and pushing her knees painfully into his side. Anon realised that he should turn onto his side to give Nova more room. She was now crouched over him with her knees digging into his back and her breasts pressed against his stomach.

They both were in a state of unease, but before she could continue to move, they needed to rearranged the large chunks of foam. This would create a space for her to move further along. It was not an easy task - both of them were perspiring and breathing heavily - but they persevered until there was enough space for her to move. As she progressed, they continued shifting the pieces around, allowing just enough room for her to fit and advance.

Nova brought her left leg up, over Anon’s chest, and for a moment her foot was almost pressing against his face. But with some effort, she managed to ease it over to the side of his head. This position was much more comfortable for them both as there were no bones or knees jabbing him anymore.

Nova was now in a perfect 69 position, her knees on either side of his head and resting above his shoulders as he lay beneath her. Her bottom was almost close enough that it felt like she was sitting upon his face, the pressure of her body ravishingly pleasurable for him.

He felt no guilt looking at her ass, knowing well that she couldn't observe his face and wouldn't know what he was eying. Her bottom was beautifully presented right in front of him. The dream-come-true perfect small bubble booty standing out like a work of art amongst the surrounding chunks of ripped apart foam. It took all his strength to not reach out and caress it.

His eyes quickly moved further down to her pussy - the snug opening he had been stuck in for the past few hours. He was not surprised by what he saw; she had a neat innie and very little pubic hair. She looked so amazing that it made his heart flutter, making him yearn for more of her body. The way she was positioned in front of him with her legs slightly spread apart was enough to make any man weak in the knees.

He was struggling to contain himself; the temptation to indulge his desire and immerse himself in her body was immense. He wanted to lick and taste every inch of her, explore her curves with his mouth and tongue, caress her skin with soft strokes of his fingertips. His carnal desires longed for him to spread open her buttocks, an urge that only intensified with each passing moment.

13