[146] Stealing Another’s Possession
750 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 146: Stealing Another’s Possession

“Mmhmf!” Above the soft, ambient glow of the Tokyo cityscape, I held Yura close, my hand gently grazing her cheek, my touch sending a shiver down her spine. She leaned into my touch, her eyes fluttering closed as she savored the moment.

We were high above the city, the world beneath us a blanket of twinkling lights. It was a sight impossible for her, yet all her focus shifted to me as I began to explore her for myself. I leaned in, melting into her lips with my own. 

The kiss was soft, tentative at first, but as our lips moved in sync, it deepened, becoming more passionate. A soft moan escaped her lips, a sound that echoed my own desire. My hand moved from her cheek, tracing a path down her neck, my touch leaving a trail of goosebumps in its wake.

She responded to my touch, her hands finding their way to my chest, feeling the steady rhythm of my heartbeat. It matched her own, a symphony of desire that played between us. Our kiss deepened, our breaths mingling as we explored each other.

“Haah,” I broke the kiss, my lips moving to her neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses that made her shiver. She tilted her head back, giving me better access, her fingers tangling in my hair. I could feel her heart pounding under my lips, a rhythm that matched the pulsing desire within me.

"I… can't believe we're doing this," she said, a hint of disbelief in her voice. She knew by now that I wasn't going to stop at just kisses, and her tone implied that she didn't mind.

Floating in the night sky, the city beneath us was forgotten as we lost ourselves in each other. I held her close, my hands on her ass, and our lips never parted as we soared above the city. She rubbed her chest against mine, her body relaxing into my arms.

I looked into her eyes, seeing the desire reflected in them. I kissed her again, my hand moving to the hem of her shirt. I paused, seeking her permission. She nodded, giving me a small smile. I slowly pulled her shirt off, depositing it in my Void Storage while my eyes took in her beauty. 

She was stunning, her skin glowing in the moonlight. My “father's” taste in women wasn't trash, at least.

“You look beautiful, Onee-sama,” I trailed another series of kisses down her neck, moving down her collarbone, my hands exploring her body. She moaned, her fingers gripping my shirt. I pulled back, removing my shirt with a thought, as air exploded and the buttons went flying before returning to her. 

“Oh…” she placed a hesitant hand on my chest, feeling the hard frame, before she pressed her body against me, skin on skin, our hearts beating as one. “Just call me Yura for now, my baby…”

At last, she raised her head a little and looked into my eyes while biting her lower lip, “I want you so bad right now…" she begged, her desire overwhelming.

As we floated in the night sky, our bodies began to entwine, and I began to devour my father's girlfriend (?).

* * *

I could feel her heat through her clothes. I wanted to feel her skin against mine, to explore every inch of her body. I pulled back slightly, my hands moving to the waistband of her pants.

"Is this okay?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

She nodded, biting her lip in anticipation. I slowly pulled her pants down, my fingers brushing against her skin. She kicked them off, and I used my willpower to keep her afloat. She almost stumbled in the air, feeling herself floating, before she looked up at me and pushed her legs around my thigh.

I could feel her wetness through her underwear, and I groaned, my cock hardening in response. I needed to be inside her, to feel her tightness around me.

I pulled her underwear to the side, my fingers finding her clit. She gasped, her hips bucking against my hand. I rubbed her in slow circles, feeling her wetness coat my fingers.

"Oh god… y-yes," she moaned, her head tilted back in pleasure, while my other hand held her by the waist.

I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled my pants down, freeing my cock. I ignored her shocked gasp as she covered her mouth with her hands and I positioned myself at her entrance, rubbing the head of my cock against her clit.

As I thrust into her, the feeling of her tightness around me was almost unbearable. She was so wet, so ready for me, but I could tell that she needed a moment to adjust to my size.

"Oh g-god?!" she gasped, her body tensing up as I entered her. There was a panicked look on her face. Cute, did she think she’d tear from the inside? "W-wait, please, Aqua, you're too big."

I paused, looking into her eyes. "Are you alright? Want me to pull out?" I asked, my voice filled with concern. I could feel that she’d be fine, but it’s better to be sure.

Thankfully, she nodded, biting her lip. "I just need a moment to adjust," she said, her voice barely audible.

I nodded, holding still inside her, giving her time to get used to the feeling of me inside her. After a moment, she gave me a small nod, indicating that she was ready for me to continue.

I began to move slowly, thrusting in and out of her, feeling her body stretch to accommodate me. She moaned, her body moving in perfect sync with mine. I held her tight, my hands gripping her ass as I picked up the pace, feeling her body respond to every thrust.

"Ahn… it feels… great now~," she gasped, her body arching against mine. I could feel her desperation, her need for me to fill her completely, and I was more than happy to oblige. I thrust into her with more force, feeling her body convulse around me as she came, her tightness milking my cock as she cried out in pleasure.

“Slower… no… Harder? Ah, I don’t know~” She begged me to slow down, to give her a moment to catch her breath, but I could feel her getting closer and closer to the edge. 

I tilted to lay on my back in the air, so she was on top of me. This way she could take this at her own speed. She stared down at the city for a moment, before she began to ride me, her hips moving up and down as she took me deeper inside her.

"Oh fuck," she cried out, her body shaking with another orgasm. I could feel her tightness around me, her body gripping me like a vice as she came again.

I sat up in the air, wrapping my arms around her as I continued to thrust into her. I could feel her heart beating against mine, our bodies slick with sweat as we moved together.

"You’re going to cum?" I asked with a growl, her body tensing as she nodded while moaning, getting closer and closer to the edge. She begged me to slow down, to stop, but I wanted her to squirt for me. 

“O-ohhhng~” She came with my cock pulsing inside her. I hadn’t cum yet, so my cock was waiting for more, but I held back from pushing her too much.

We stayed in that position for a moment, hugging each other, our bodies entwined, as we caught our breath. Well, I let her catch her breath, I wasn’t tired. I looked into her eyes, seeing the love and satisfaction reflected there, and I knew she wanted more.

* * *

I erected an Instant Dungeon, causing us a realm of seclusion with no humans to interrupt us. In this lonely world, I took her to a grand hotel room. The room was dimly lit, with soft music playing in the background. The bed was large and inviting, with plush pillows and a soft comforter.

 As we entered the hotel room, I could feel the tension building between us. Just as we stepped behind the door, I pushed her up against the wall, my body pressing against hers, and kissed her deeply. 

“M-mhm?!” The sudden roughness took her back, her insides tightening around two of my fingers as I slammed them in there. I’m going to be rougher to her now that we have a bed. I could feel her heart racing, her breath hitching as I kissed her. Our lips met in a frenzy of passion, our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

I reached down, grabbed her ass, and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her over to the bed. 

I threw her down onto the bed, my body hovering over hers. She blushed and gulped with her eyes locked on my defined collarbone.

“Um…” her eyes failed to meet mine as she looked to the side. “Go on?” She looked at the wall with desire in her eyes, her chest heaving with every breath. I could see the outline of her nipples through her shirt that she had worn again since she didn’t trust me earlier when I said no humans were in this world, and I couldn't resist leaning down to take one in my mouth. 

She gasped as I sucked and bit gently, my hand groping her other breast. Then I reached down, ripping her pants off and throwing them to the side. I spread her legs, positioning myself between them. I could see how wet she was, how much she wanted me. There was no need for further foreplay.

I thrust into her, hard and fast. She cried out, her nails digging into my back. I grabbed her wrists, pinning them above her head as I continued to fuck her.

"You like that?" I asked, my voice laced with desire.

"...Oh, what are you asking, Aqua~" she gasped after a moment of hesitation, her body writhing beneath mine.

I released her wrists, grabbing her hair instead. I pulled her head back, forcing her to look at me. "Say it," I demanded, my hips still thrusting into her.

"Ahng… I like it," she moaned, her eyes half-closed with pleasure. I slapped her ass, hard, leaving a red handprint on her skin. She cried out, her body tensing around mine.

"Say it again," I growled, slapping her ass again.

"I like it," she repeated, her voice breathless, biting her lip hard enough to draw blood. “F-fuck you’re too big. I love feeling you… throbbing inside me, Aqua…”

I flipped her over, pulling her hips up so that her ass was in the air. I smacked her ass again, watching as the skin turned pink.

"You have such a beautiful ass," I said, my voice filled with admiration. Such a waste that my stupid father wasn’t taking care of it. 

Relishing in her moans as I spanked her ass red, ignoring her begs to stop, I thrust into her again, my hands gripping her hips as I pounded into her. "Oooh~ Fuck yes," She moaned, her body rocking back against mine.

I groaned, finally feeling myself getting closer to the edge. I reached around, finding her clit and rubbing it in fast circles. She cried out, her body convulsing around mine as she came.

I continued to fuck her, my hips moving faster and harder. She moaned, her body trembling beneath mine. Who knew how long passed as I gave her the dick of her life?

As I continued to thrust into Yura, I could feel her tightness around me, milking my cock for the first time she came. I didn’t stop,  I rested inside Yura from behind, feeling her tightness around me, milking my cock as I began to move in and out of her. 

I set a punishing rhythm, my hips slamming against hers as I pulled her hair, making her head arch back. Her ass bounced with each thrust, the sound of our skin slapping together filling the room.

"Is this what you want, Yura?" I growled, my voice filled with desire. "You want me to fuck you like a little slut? You want me to breed you like a bitch in heat?"

She moaned, her body shaking as I continued to pound into her. "Y-yes, Aqua," she gasped, her voice barely audible. "I want it. I l-love it, I want your cock.”

I smirked, feeling myself getting closer to the edge. "That's right, Yura," I said, my voice low and seductive. I reached around and began to rub her clit, feeling her body tense up as she cried out in pleasure. Her pussy clenched around my cock, trying to milk me again as she came again.

"Say it, Yura," I demanded, my voice low and rough as I slapped her ass hard. "Tell me how much you love my cock. Tell me it's better than your boyfriend's."

She froze and hesitated for a moment, her body tensing up. "I… No. I don't have a boyfriend, Aqua," she whispered, her voice barely audible.

I smirked, feeling a bit bad for her that Hikaru had only played with her without ever dating her. "What about Miki-sana, Yura?" I said, my voice low and seductive. "Don’t lie to me, you fucked him. So I want to hear you say it. Tell me how much you love my cock. Tell me it's better than any other cock you've had before."

She blushed, biting her lip as she looked up at me from where her head was pressed against the bed. "I… I love your cock, Aqua," she really meant it since she didn’t fight back, her voice barely above a whisper. "It's so big and it feels so good inside me. It's better than any other cock I've had before. Please f-fuck me hard."

I groaned, feeling myself getting even harder at her words. "That's right, Yura," she was a mortal woman, so I wasn’t quite physically satisfied, but emotionally it felt great. I began to thrust into her harder. "You're my little slut, aren't you, Yura? You love being filled up by my cock."

She moaned, her body convulsing around mine as she came again. "Yes, Aqua, yes," she gasped. "I'm your little slut. I love being filled up by your cock."

I followed half an hour after, my cock pulsing inside her as I filled her up. We lay there for a moment, our bodies entwined, as we caught our breath.

"That was incredible," she whispered, and I brushed a strand of hair out of her sweaty face.

I smiled, "Yes, it was," I agreed, pulling her used body closer to me.

That’s when she passed out, falling asleep. Half an hour later, she woke up and I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom, where I filled up the tub with warm water. We slipped into the bath together, the water enveloping us as I pulled her onto my lap. 

She straddled me, her body moving against mine as we kissed deeply. I entered her again, feeling her tightness around me as we moved together in the water. We made love slowly, savoring every moment, until we reached our climax and she collapsed against me again, spent.

I brought her back to the bed, let her rest for a bit, and began to fuck her brains out after ten minutes. Yura Katayose spent her entire night moaning my name.

**

**

**

Read the next chapter right away, along with an entire month's worth, ahead in my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

32