Prologue 1
229 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the sunlight stream gently, warm Autumn wind blowing, and the vivid cherry blossoms flutter on this day, a young man dressed in simple white shirt and blue jean is walking on a street surrounded in both side by cherry trees reading the latest manga of 'One Piece'.

He is an average man not handsome or not bad-looking with short black hairstyle as David Beckham, not too thick eyebrow with sharp eyes. His name is Sky Embra, an IT manager with decent pay who live alone in an apartment.

Closing the book and sitting on the nearby bench, he muttered,

"Man, that was epic.. journey of Roger and Oden.. Laugh Tale huh?.. I really want to know why u would say like that? Well, that's not my place to ask anyway... Arr...a I also want to go on adventure.. Hm ? What is that? "

He just finished reading the manga and muttering but he suddenly stop and look beside him.

"Is it always been here? Or  Did someone forget? Hmm.. there is no one here..whatever, let's hand it over to the police.."

What he saw is a book with a little  dusty leather cover,  rope wrapped around it. So, u can say that it is a book, a notebook or diary at that. On the leather cover is a symbol he hadn't seen it before. 

"What a gorgeous symbol!  And it is good to hold too. It must've been really expensive ?. Well, come let's get you to the police station.. so, your owner can get you.."

Saying he hold the diary book, get up and is about to go but, the rope warpping around the diary suddenly become undone and slip away from his hand and open to a page.

"Oya, silly me.." Shaking head, as he is about to get the diary, he noticed the question on the page asking, "If u would choose between getting rich in your current life or go to adventure as you just wished, what would you choose?"

"Huh? Obviously I would go on adventure.. who would want to stay in this life where no one give a shit about what happen to you? wait a minute.. why do I even answer to a book? Hah... nice prank Mr nobody ...whatever.."

Saying he pick up the diary, warp the rope and go to the nearest police station and give the book to L&F Dept.(Lost and found department).

The sun is getting low and he went back to his apartment before buying foods for dinner.

The apartment is a simple one with 1 living room 2 bedrooms 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom.

He showered, had simple dinner and read a manga on the sofa with a cup of green tea. 

As he is about too turn a page, the electricity go out.. and he can't see suddenly.. 

"Hmm.. the landlady did not tell me electricity will go out tonight.. I hope it is not long. "

Saying he walk up to the window and is about to open the curtain to let the moonlight in: he heard a sound, more specifically like a bird flapping it's wings. He turn back and see something or rather someone unbelievably beautiful with white wings....

∆Photo at the cover but with a pair of white wings. .

#credittotheowner∆

4