Prologue 2
180 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Embra saw someone unbelievably beautiful with white wings. He can see the glittering and shining white feathers scatter accros his room. There is no doubt  in his mind that she is an angel.

'Can I marry u?'

Is the first thought he has in his mind when he see her.

Straight flowing blue and platinum hair thin eyebrow and mesmerizing eye that seems like gazing at a clear blue sky with curves at right places wearing white dress with blue accessories across it. A necklace made of sliver and diamond : in the middle is a large blue crystal like object that is seemed to be made for her only to adore. An angel with the appearance of a Chinese young lady in middle 20s..

"Hmps.. How rude , is it the first question you should ask when u see someone the first time.. Well, 

considering it is the great and beautiful me, there is no helping is there..HaHaHa.."

Simling, she puff her chest and say with pride in her tone.

'Dammit she is pretty, I think I'm falling for her' .

But, he suddenly get a sense of Deja Vu..(He just read the last chapter of 'Seven Deadly Sins').

"ahem ahem" He coughed to gather the scatter thought and concentrate on the matter at hand. 

*Taking a deep breath*

"So, what can I do for you, my beautiful angel..?"

Smiling he ask her calmly.

"Wow, you are taking it easy huh?"

"Well, duh even if in the off chance that you came here to take my life, I would gladly concede without question. In fact all I will ever feel for you are gratitude for freeing me from this boring black and white life."

"Ho. ho. That is new. Why? Why do you think like that? You do know that there are people more miserable than you ,people who are envious of your current life exist somewhere out there, right?"

"Of course I know . I may be not the poorest but I also am not the richest but what I am mean is this life,you know, is meaningless to me. All I can see in the end is the same boring ending like other people I want to travels, see the beauty of nature in its glory, and if possible, I want to meet with someone who can truly understand me, someone who will stay by my side.".

Answer Embra with loneliness in his eyes..

~

The angel P.O.V

I am just here to retrieve some thing 

that do not belong in this lower world and I have take upon myself to personally come and get it. What I saw surprise me as I saw 'this thing's already decide it's owner.

I searched for him and soon found him in this small apartment. My fist impression is what a simple space to live. I see nothing of value here except for a family photo of four. And there he is,  reading a book and drinking a tea. I can almost see a silhouette of an old man. Must be my imagination.. 

Time to meet him with a bang..

First of,  [Isolate Space] , so no one can notice what is happening in this little room. And *Flap* *Flap* I curled my wings in its full length.And last not but least [Parade of an angel]. A skill granted to high-ranking angel, scattering shining feathers randomly in a certain radius of me. Also my favourite skill. 

'*Hmps..* How is it mortal.. seeing the divine aura of this great me. Are u going to worship me? "Can I marry u?" 'Ha ha.. of course you shall wor..ship.. me ....?"

*Stare* 

'Did he just... say .. marry me ? '

'This mortal....'

After a brief conversation with him I become a little interested in him. 

'Same boring end as other people huh?' 

Curious I asked him,

"Then what do you want to do? What is you desire ? Tell me."

He answered something I didn't expect . I thought he would wish for Money , an artifact to hypnosis people to do his biding, an absurd skill But he answered..

"I want to see something that I have not seen. Travels to places I have not been to and if possible I want to travels to places that people can only imagine."

*Curl up her lips*

"So, u want to be a protagonist then?"

"Hell no, I just want to be a bystander and witness the legends, stories , and if possible live under  the same sun as them. "

*Smiling* I said 

"At first, I am here to kill you, or rather, take your soul out from your body and take the item bound to your soul but I changed my mind.. If you truly want to do what you have just said, I will give you a chance."

~

"You are going to do ...What..?. ... wait ..A Chance ?"

"Yes, that book .. I will give you that in exchange show me something I have not seen.. "

"Whatever book are u talking about?"

"That" Saying.. she points her finger to my body and something bright came out of my body. 

'Woo .. that's weird? and sick .. wait isn't that book I left in the police station what is it doing in my body?'

"I will give you this book. This is a book that contain a power or accurately, a system I made as an experiment but it is a failure as it didn't live up to my expectations and I threw it away but my dear subordinate is nagging me that I should find it for it fell on a mortal world. And here I am to take that book but after hearing you and your thoughts, I changed my mind instead, I will give you this book." 

"... If I am not wrong you said something along the line of 'a system' ??".

"Yes but it is not s."

"NANI !!!! Is what you said the truth?"

Embra almost shouted and he came closer near her face.. 

*Closing her ears with a finger each in and backing off*

"Shut up and get away from me, you ignorant fool"

"Sorry, That was rude of me"

' Wow.. she smell like a flower like a Lilly..'

"Of course You are.. how excited can you be to about so loud like that?"

"Huh? Who won't ? It is the system...

Since I have read about it in novels across internet , I have always wanted one." 

"That means .. you will take it?? Are you sure?"

"Never been sure than ever.., my lady."

"Very well, I, Keinnayi Dewi , one of the angels of protector and keeper of Universe ***,creator of the book, hereby recognize ,Sky Embra, as the owner of "The guide system" . Do u swear to never abuse its power, Sky Embra?"

"Yes, I swear"

"Good, then, from this moment on till the book is extract out from your soul, it is yours to keep."

4