(R18+) Chapter 23: Flower of the Greenhouse (4) (Lilium, R18+)
479 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lilium’s vagina took Mamori’s entire rod with one motion. It started with Mamori’s head slipping through the lips of her labia. 

That was the moment Lilium realized something was off. Yet, it was as if her body was waiting for this moment.

When Mamori’s penis pushed through the various folds, it was greeted by a slimy, lubricated opening.

First, Lilium’s vaginal canal accepted Mamori’s head. It engulfed the tip without a problem. The sensation caused Mamori to cease all movements. His shaft had been previously kissed, but the main erogenous zone of the glans had been mostly ignored. 

Lilium, unable to stop her downward motion, found her pussy greedily accepting more and more of Mamori’s shaft. Perhaps because it happened quickly, she felt numb as it slipped deeper and deeper. 

It was only when Lilium’s bottom landed on Mamori’s thighs that her hole stopped taking in Mamori’s cock. Yet, by that point, the entire shaft, pretty much down to his balls, was inside her. 

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!” 

“Oh… fuuuck.”

Both just started in each other’s eyes silently, not daring to move. 

Instinctually, Mamori felt that while Lilium’s privates had accepted his girth and length, it wouldn’t easily release it. 

Any subtle movement sent violent pleasure to the pair. Naturally, their genitalia seemed to have a mind of their own, eliciting frequent involuntary movements.

A twitching, throbbing dick met a hungry hole. The presence of one another stimulated the other. A twitch led to a contraction which led to another twitch and then another contraction. It was an endless cycle.

The owner of these naughty sex organs, were simply unable to reign them in. 

Their hot breaths mixed. While unable to talk to one another at the moment, the two exchanged lewd sounds.

Moans met groans. 

Whimpering met grunts.

After several moments stuck like that, Mamori managed to speak, “Should I take it out…”

“F-fuck… ahh… w-well… I… I… d-don’t… ahhh… know…”

“I’ll move slowly...”

Mamori realized his efforts were quite futile though, as he was the one underneath. Lilium had to raise her body or give him leverage to pull back. 

“Ohhhh… ughh… hmmm… nnnng♡,” Lilium whimpered and moaned in hot pleasure.

As Mamori expected, Lilium’s vaginal walls tightened. They pleasured his entire rod but seemed reluctant to let him go. 

“Fuck…” Mamori groaned, he groped Lilium’s ass, trying to prevent it from falling down, “Lilium… don’t be surprised if… ugh… warm liquid fills your insides…”

“Oh…you're going to cum..? Ahh… hmmm… me… too…” Lilium seemed to lose herself in the pleasure. She began to move.

“Fuck…” Mamori grunted again. 

Lilium’s fingers played with Mamori’s chest. Her pussy loosened its grasp; however, she merely raised her body and then lowered it back down.

Clap.

Slurp.

Instead of kissing Mamori’s shaft with her slit, she was sucking, slurping, and kissing it with the entirety of her love. 

The pleasure Mamori felt shot up and down. His toes curled, his hips buckled, his back straightened, and his fingers groped Lilium’s body. 

Mamori’s reasoning faltered alongside Lilium’s.

“Fill… uuup… this dirty SLUUUT!♡”

“...”

Mamori began to move his hips whenever Lilium raised herself off his shaft. 

With motion from both directions, Mamori felt the pleasure erupt through his body. The sensation he received was also transmitted. He could feel the shared ripples of bliss.

The sense of unity and connection made the pair’s movements harder, more vulgar. It was like seeing the edge of the cliff getting closer, but instead of trying to escape it, the two rushed towards it in ecstasy. 

Mamori would occasionally slide his feet across the ground, looking for traction as his toes continued to curl. 

Feeling a buildup in his lower regions, Mamori took the next opportunity that came to gain some reprieve.

Instead of submitting and ejaculating like his body compelled him to do, Mamori slipped his hands under Lilium’s ass and raised her completely off his large rod with one motion.

The resistance Lilium’s vagina put up to lock up Mamori’s pulsating cock only added to the pair’s pleasure.

When Mamori finally escaped rapture, he took a deep breath.

“Put… it back in… more… Mamori… please!” Lilium wiggled and begged in his arms. 

With another deep breath, Mamori pushed his erect cock up and let the glans pierce the folds once again. He welcomed the pressure they exerted on his manhood.

“Yes…. yeeessss…. I liiiiike it! I reaaaaaallllly like it!” 

Lilium’s erotic sounds filled the room alongside the wet clapping sound of Mamori’s cock pistoning in and out of her amorous hole. 

“Aaahhh… my clit…. Ugh… I feeel it… in my dirty clit…”

“...”

“Penetrate me deeply…I’m ugh… your cocksleeve… your dirty little partner♡!”

The shy woman had become a seductive orator, beckoning Mamori to continue their depraved acts together. 

“I’m going to cuuuuuuuuum♡!”

Through their mingling bodies, Lilium felt wave after wave of pleasure assault her. Her entire body quivered in his embrace. She felt herself completely melt into him. 

Even though her body relaxed and released that built up pleasure, more kept coming. The orgasmic delight simply refused to recede. Her wet juices continued to drench the majority of Mamori’s body. 

On one hand, Lilium wanted the sweet release of a climax, an official endpoint to her all-consuming stimulation; however, on the other hand, she was perfectly content crashing one orgasm into the next. 

Mamori ejaculated his first load inside her. While his precum had already mixed with Lilium’s bodily fluids, his viscous murky seed was added to the degenerate liquids. 

“More… Mamori… I… ugh… ahhh… hmmm… more!” 

Mamori stood up, lifting Lilium into the air, holding up her entire weight with his arms. He panted loudly. His still erect rod throbbed. 

“Fuck…” Mamori took another deep breath.

With only those few breaths, Mamori proceeded. Still standing up, Mamori lowered Lilium while simultaneously pushing his cock in and out of her with rapid movements . He used not only his core and hip muscles but his legs as well.

Lilium couldn’t believe her own voice that shrieked uncontrollably. It was like she could feel the pressure of his manhood all the way to her throat.

“Yes… fuuuuuuuuck… this whoooooore… ahhh…. Haaaaarder!”

Mamori continued to do so until his legs grew weak. He then gently dropped a similarly exhausted Lilium onto the bed.

Mamori was finally able to witness the result of their acts. 

Lilium was on her back, gazing up at Mamori, who was still standing. 

Not a single portion of Lilium’s skin was dry, and an obscene amount of sweat collected on her bosom. The two mounds kind of flattened in all directions, leaving some droplets remaining on the skin while some of the sweat used the curvature of her body to collect in various other places. 

Her bush with dark black hairs was covered in all kinds of fluids. 

Lilium’s lewd body trembled at Mamori’s gaze. The redness of her face ran down her entire body as she sobered up from her hormones. 

Her quick recovery breaths began to conceal themselves, becoming deeper and silent as the owner of those breaths tried to hide her state.

Ultimately, unable to look at Mamori any longer, her head fell to the side. Her light blue hair was even more soaked than the rest of her body. Sticky with sweat it clung to random parts of her body. 

“I’m…d—” Lilium whimpered.

Mamori leaned down onto Lilium. His cock was still rock solid. 

“You’re pretty,” Mamori moved the hairs out of her dark green eyes, “Do you want to continue to… make love?”

“Love?” Lilium squirmed at the words.

“You’re not dirty… Instead, you’re beautiful… we are making love… not fucking… we may lose ourselves in our thoughts… but we do it together.” Mamori continued to caress Lilium’s cheeks as he spoke. 

Mamori thought of Lux for a moment.

“You aren’t just saying things…?”

“Lux is the Goddess of Degenerate Love… what we are doing is normal here,” Mamori lightly kissed Lilium’s forehead. He remembered that Musa liked it when he did that.

“O-okay… so if I… want more…”

“Then it’s alright… we can continue.” 

Mamori didn’t want to ‘deflower’ Lilium; instead, he wanted to see her bloom.

“O-o-okay…”

“We can get to know each other later… partner…” Mamori began to turn Lilium’s body over, “You can leave the rest to me.”

Mamori lifted Lilium’s plump ass into the air. It wiggled about as Lilium shuddered. Between the crevices of her cheeks, he could see her love tunnel still quivering and releasing his built up seed. 

“W-w-w-wait… not… like this…” Lilium stammered her words into the mattress. She gripped the blankets tightly, preparing herself for penetration despite her words. “I want to be c-c-closer…”

Lilium felt more comfortable when she was tightly wrapped up in his embrace. If she took it from behind, then she felt it would be somewhat frightening. 

“Can you trust me?”

“I can…”

“Then rest on your knees and lift your body.” Mamori panted lightly, using the time to collect himself some more, “Form a plank with your arms, making your ass to your back parallel with the bed.”

Lilium hummed, yet complied.

Mamori scooted her legs back slightly, leaned over her body with her own, and then moved his hands onto her drooping tits.

“Eeeeeep.”

“I’m right here…I can penetrate you deeply… I can grope your breasts….” Mamori moved one of his hands lower on her body, “And I can rub your clitoris like this…”

“Hmm… ahh… I see…”

Somehow knowing that Mamori had access to her entire body gave her a tingling sensation. Her arousal soared, but she also felt a sense of pleasant joy she didn’t experience before. Her heart beat faster. 

For some reason, Lilium wasn’t thinking of Mamori’s touch anymore — not even the thought of his rod piercing between her legs. Instead, she found herself thinking of other things like holding hands.

Her face felt hot and then she yelped as Mamori’s cock entered inside her. She no longer concerned herself with how her own body moved, how the voice leaked from her lips, or that lewd acts were done to her.

She trusted all of Mamori’s actions, allowing him to fill her up with pleasure as she focused on the various fantasies that were forming in her mind. 

Meanwhile, Mamori relentlessly rammed his body into Lilium’s. 

Lapis, who was a spectator gulped, she had witnessed what Mamori had done. She could somewhat feel it due to the connection she had with Mamori, but she wasn’t exactly sure what he had done.

She saw him draw a strange character on Lilium’s back. It glowed golden and then he seemingly ate it or it was sucked into his body. 

When that happened, Lilium became strangely peaceful. She wasn’t overtaken by her libido and instead present in the moment with her thoughts. 

Yet, Mamori’s demeanor also changed. He became more aggressive in his movements. It wasn’t violent, but it was unmistakably more passionate. She also felt a sense of guilt within the mix of those feelings.

 

You have temporarily taken in Lilium’s insecurities as your own. Lilium’s negative tendencies will be transferred to your own until the completion of coitus. 

Mamori was not one to doubt himself. If he hesitated, it was because he was taking his time to contemplate matters concerning others. 

Yet, while the doubts Mamori took upon himself originated from Lilium, the form of the emotions was his own. In other words, Mamori was forced to self-reflect on his own actions.

It was like seeing his body from above and in third person. He was the reflection of animal-like movements, giving into their lust. 

Like Lilium, he felt a deeper awakening of his own perversions. 

However, Mamori didn’t directly dislike the feeling. Instead, he felt somewhat liberated. The selfish desire was surreal. It felt good, really good, to lose himself in pleasure.

There was just a lingering silent judgment. 

Mamori in such a state continued to move his hips. The more lewd or loud the sounds became the more he could drown out such his senses through raw pleasure. 

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

Mamori ejaculated inside Lilium’s hole several times, completely filling it up. But it didn’t feel enough. 

Like how Lilium’s voice begged for me, Mamori heard a voice at the back of his head. It was telling him not to stop. It sought to persuade him to continue doing indent acts. 

His dick plopped out of Lilium as he panted. When he stared down, he was greeted with Lilium’s wiggling ass. There was still an untouched hole.

The voice grew louder in its desire for more. 

“Lilium…” He groaned slightly. 

“Hmm… yes~~~~”

“Can I… ugh… use your… anus?”

“Hmm? Yes, do what you want~~~” 

“Your asshole… I'll stick it inside.” Mamori, despite his libido clarified his intent.

“Use whatever hole you want babe~~~”

Mamori still hesitated.

“Put. It. In. Already.” 

Mamori gulped yet complied. It was much tighter than her vagina. There was a particularly strong resistance when he tried to penetrate the cavity with his tip. 

“Yes. I like it~~~”

Yet, through sweat and cum, Mamori was able to slip his head through. Despite the narrowness of the passage, the walls of the anus seemed to suck Mamori’s cock in deeper.

Once again Mamori began to ram his body into Lilium. The motions were slower, but the build up felt greeter.

Mamori groped and pinched Lilium’s breasts as he pistoned his shaft back and forth within her ass. 

He wanted to make her sing louder. With her lustful murmurs, loud shrieks, and erotic moans Mamori fell into a rhythm of thrusting, pushing and pulling his lower body against Lilium’s body. 

It was the same tune that he used to squeeze and release her breasts. 

In the end, Mamori would ejaculate several more times and Lilium would experience over a dozen orgasms. 

In the final bout, Lilium looked back towards Mamori.

“Kiss me,” she muttered.

Mamori didn’t stop thrusting, but with a change of position, he entangled his body with hers. His dick became locked with her private lips, while they shared passionate breaths through their lips. 

This continued until they fell asleep in each other's arms. Both had learned more about depravity, pleasure, and comfort. 

6