Special Chapter: Character Art
1.3k 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Ai Generated Art using descriptions of my characters. Art is quite different than the original cover (September 2023) that was temporary. This is just a sample. A lot more will be hosted on my writing discord (18+): ROFS.

Megane Ryder: Gravity Mage; Hero of Previous Scenario; Dullahan 

Mamori (Concept 1) 

Mamori (Genderbent) (Concept 1)

Amber: The Green-Haired Stalker; Strength Archer; Nymph (Vampiric Tendencies) 

Lapis: The Sister of the Ice Bitch; Ice Mage; Succubus 

Lilium: The Flower Princess; The Flower of the Greenhouse; Alchemical Prodigy

Lumi: The Icy Bitch; The Lower Student Council President; Succubus 

Musa: Co-owner of Fig's Potions, ???

Velvet: Mad Cat of the Twin Beasts; Shadow Thief; Cat Demon Form (Beast King)

Wave: Mad Dog of the Twin Beasts; Great Barrier Knight; Dog Demon Form (Beast King)

Harmony and Melody: The Siren Sisters

Blond Form

Redhead Form

Probably spent 40+ hours over last 5 days generating thousands of failed images for this novel and the upcoming novel I plan to start uploading. I think I saved on average 40 rough images for each character and then curated it to get at least a 'few' good images for each character that I had time to do. NSFW uses different Ai and I simply can't generate the same amount of images, so don't expect to much in that department. Luckily, albeit ironically, characters in Lux's System can change their body proportions quite easily. It wasn't intended, but it does mean that it works well with Ai image generation. That said, I do try to keep a baseline for each character. 

I do possess the general prompts that I used for the characters, allowing other people to fiddle with the various character designs at their leisure.  

Final note, I don't own photoshop anymore sadly. I actually took graphic design classes way back in highschool, so maybe I'll try to pick up Gimp or something to fix any awkwardness in the art. But for now I'm focusing on writing. 

8