Chapter 52: Adventure party
769 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The scene before him changed in an instant.

The fact that the opposition had not used teleport-blocking filled Arthur with relief. If he was denied the chance to rescue them and was ambushed instead, it would have been bad.

The scene before the eyes was the same as what he had seen earlier.

Four adventures were in front of him surrounded by a bunch of Demi-humans.

The one who looked like the leader had a braid of straw-blonde hair with a black iris. He wore expensive-looking armour. He was breathing heavily and his wounds were visible to anyone.

Behind him was a woman wearing a traditional witch outfit, clearly telling that she was the wizard of this party. Despite that her skin was healthily tanned with amber colour eyes were now deathly pale from tired from the long battle.

And a hunky bald middle-aged man with a cane in his hand. There was nothing remarkable about him other than he was wearing a priest robe and was healing the women with light armour—the same girl Arthur saw through {Mirror of Remote Viewing}.

She looks like the youngest of the group. She had blonde hair with black eyes. No matter how you look she clearly is related to the leader of this party.

And their opponents—the Demi-humans—looked exactly the same Quagoa from the series. They have a mole-like appearance. Most of them have the fur colour of burnt tea brown, black and tea colour. 

—But then, as soon as they meet Arthur, both of them immediately stop fighting.

Arthur gazed coldly at the Quagoa standing before the adventure party.

Perhaps Quagoa were shocked by Arthur's sudden appearance, but they simply stared at Arthur, having apparently forgotten to swing the claws towards them.

Arthur had grown up without knowing the touch of violence in his life. Even after release that this was not a simulation but the real thing, Even so, he did not feel the slightest bit of fear at the creature before him who held a sword.

And with a cruel demeanour, Arthur murmured his spell. {Dragon Lighting}.

A dragon-shaped bolt of white electricity crackled around Arthur's arms and shoulders. The bolt flared brightly as it instantly surged out at the Quagoa Arthur was pointing at.

There was no way to avoid it or defend against it.

The Quagoa who had been electrocuted by the dragon-shaped lightning bolt shone brilliantly for an instant. Miserable as their death was, it was still a beautiful sight.

The light in his eyes faded, and the Quagoa collapsed to the ground like a puppet whose strings had been cut. The body was charred black and gave off a vile stench.

There was no hint of guilt, fear or confusion. Arthur just felt like everything was normal even after seeing the half-dozen Quagoa burned to death.

"Pathetic, And it was only a fifth-tier spell."

Panic was written all over the remaining Quagoa face—even though Arthur didn't see any difference, he could feel their emotions, a small perk of being a dream demon—as Quagoa watched the malevolent gleaming of the terrible spell that cast upon them, and they realized two things.

The first was that their life would be over in a few seconds if they didn't defeat Arthur. The second was that they didn't possess the strength to defeat the opponent in front of them.

"... So, you dare to chase and hunt my fellow brethren but don't have the nerve to face someone like me. Truly Pathetic." 

"—Don't worry my fellow humans, You can now rest. I will deal with them." Arthur said the adventure party, who was looking at him with Stars in their eyes.

'I totally nailed it. And I am feeling weird. Is someone watching me?' Arthur thought to himself while maintaining his heroic look.

As Arthur stared down the quivering Quagoa, he considered what spell to use next. Ultimately, he decided to go with an elemental spell: {Froze Bite}.

The moment the spell activated all the targets began to freeze while alive their screams fell on deaf ears.

Just as Arthur was thinking about starting a conversation with the adventures, a humanoid shape came through the still-open Gate. At the same time, the Gate's duration ended, and it slowly disappeared.

A person wearing a British suit with a tie—he is dressed like a gentleman—entered wearing a family-friendly grin.

"I apologise for the wait, Ancient-sama," Demiurge speaks formally—but his silver tail has no where to see. He looked Just like any human from the new world.

"No, it's fine. You came just in time," Arthur responded.

Then Demiurge looked at the surroundings almost like inspecting after which he looked at Arthur and then to the humans—a wide grin formed on Demiurge's face.

🔹🔹🔹

Albedo raised her hands, folded in a prayerful gesture, then gazed lovingly at the [Throne of Kings] before her, on which her Lord, Ancient One, had once sat. "Ah, my love, I pray that you will allow me to share your bed once again… "

When Sebas returned with the urgent report that, Lord Ancient One, the Last of the Supreme Beings, and, in Albedo's opinion, the only one worthy of the title, had gone into battle, Albedo had almost disobeyed the order to stay put. Every one of the Guardians of the Floors, every one of Nazarick, down to the last maid, was willing to go after him. Death in service was the ultimate reward for any of the beings of Nazarick, but the very thought that they might lose Him, the Last Supreme Being and Lord of the Supreme Beings, Lord Ancient One, is unthinkable. It was an endless torture worse than any other.

Albedo herself almost threw herself at Sebas for being there, before rushing to flee to her Lord, but Yuri, who came along with Sebas, uttered the most sacred of words, that she had received orders from Lord Ancient-sama, that she should remain in Nazarick along with the rest of Pleiades. These words managed for a moment to keep the Floor Guardians from acting harshly.

But even assurances that Lord Ancient One could always retreat if the battle failed a ludicrous notion, could not completely appease the Guardians.

The only thing that managed to calm Albedo was that Demiurge was present with Lord Ancient One. Even so, most of the Guardians wanted to witness the Last Supreme Being's glorious form.

So the general decision to turn at short notice to go to Nigredo, Albedo's own older sister, was formed unanimously and in a matter of seconds – whereupon the Guardians instantly rushed to the Fifth Floor. All in order to be able to view her Beloved's battle.

Albedo was aware that her lover, Lord Ancient One, always maintained a passive shield to protect him from surveillance, even when he wasn't using his ring to completely hide him from observation. Nigredo however is a high-level Area Guardian specialized in information gathering and as Lord Ancient One is in his weaker state she is enough to bypass that protection, even considering that it was Lord Ancient One's own protection.

So the general procession of the Guardians and others, who had joined them, clearly also worried about Lord Ancient One's fate, made their way instantly to the Frozen Prison. After which, opening the way to Nigredo, is able to convey the necessary information and requests to her.

Nigredo responded instantly, using her own abilities. and spells to glimpse Lord Ancient One's upcoming battle...

Albedo's heart seemed ready to burst with the emotions of admiration and lust that almost overwhelmed her...

But she controlled it in as she knew she could have her lord later at night. Then without blinking, she continued to look at battle—engraving each moment of her lord in her memory.

❌❌❌

How was the chapter? If you have any advice for me, please comment on it.

please leave a review and comment, if you like Fan-fic.

Word:1300--

I posted some advanced chapters on Patreon, If you want to support me, check it out. You only need 3$ to become my Patreon.

12