Chapter 45:Duty of Incubus**
827 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After teleporting both Arthur and Shalltear arrived at the Second floor, where the Shalltear room is located. And without a delay, Shalltear launched forward for a deep kiss. 

As Shalltear was around 140 in height so Arthur had to support her with his hand—Arthur put his arms around her ass and supported her then returned her kiss with passion. 

Arthur gently kissed those delicate lips, sucking lightly, bumping and tugging on them from time to time.

Feeling Arthur's kiss, Shalltear feels all the strength leaving her body despite being one of the strongest servants in Nazarick as small waves of pleasure slowly make their way through her petite body. 

Arthur's hand slowly moves around to Shalltear's breasts, that was when he can feel the heavy padding below her luxurious gown.

"Ahhhh! Ancient-sama!" Shalltear exclaims shamefully and snaps out of her trance out of embarrassment of her master finding out her secret and biggest insecurity.

Looking at the embarrassed Shalltear, Arthur leaned in and whispered into one of her elegant, slightly pointed ears. 

"It's fine, from now on you don't have to put on a pretence anymore" Hearing Arthur, Shalltear shivered a little. 

As he ripped open her dress allowed her breast pads to fall on the ground. 

Shalltear still recovering from her embarrassment was further startled at Arthur's actions. Before she could say anything, another wave of pleasure rushed through her as Arthur nibbled on her ears with his lecherous tongue licking all over her face.

"Ah~~Ah~~~Ah~~" Shalltear moans out as Arthur continues to assault her face while stimulating her perky nipples with his hands. Her flat chest and pale skins let accentuate the hard nipples even more.

"Mmm~~~Ahh~~" 

After playing with her lips and ears, Arthur moved to her collarbone giving a small hickey on it to which Shalltear moaned loudly. 

As Arthur was busy leaving traces on her, Shalltear slowly removed Arthur's shirt and dropped it on the ground. 

And gently sank her teeth into Arthur's neck and sucked his blood from him. Arthur was surprised for a moment then he became incredibly horny and removed both his and Shalltear remaining clothes. 

Arthur played with her as Shalltear sucked Arthur's blood.

Arthur being an Incubus, his blood has the same effect as an aphrodisiac so Shalltear who was directly drunk his blood starts to squirt herself. 

Arthur licks and kisses Shalltear's face while playing with the vampire's body, pressing his enormous cock into her stomach.

Feeling Arthur's hot cock on her stomach, Shalltear unconsciously reaches out and starts rubbing it while her breathing gets more ragged. Despite her setting as a Nymphomaniac with all imaginable fetishes and the nightly Lesbian Orgies with the Vampire Bridges, Shalltear is still a virgin and under the overwhelming presence of Arthur's oppressive and lustful aura, she finds herself nothing more than a bitch in the heat waiting to be ravaged by him.

Holding the vampire's delicate body in his arms, Arthur's right hand slowly lowers to her beautiful buttock. The big perky ass of the vampire has a nice elasticity to it. The soft and numbing sensation makes Arthur's cock swell up even more in Shalltear's delicate hands and makes her even more excited.

"Ah~~Ah~~" 

Soft moans were leaking out of Shalltear as Arthur continued to grope her ass and suck on her nipples. His hand was not satisfied from just groping her perky butt – It had made its way to caressing the seductive butt crack causing Shalltear to quiver and moan even louder. With her pussy leaking nectars non-stop, using his middle finger, Arthur inserted it into Shalltear Anus causing her to release a surprised yelp and started squirting nonstop! 

"Ahhhhh~~~~~" Arthur could feel that that was a moan of cummings but he didn't slow down his masterful hands. 

"Ahnnn…Anciiiieentt-Saamaa~~~~" Shalltear, lost in her orgasm, can only mutter these words while using her two small delicate hands to stroke her master's magnificent cocks even faster. Steams come out of her cute mouth as her face gets redder and redder from the simulations.

Feelings hornier and hornier with each passing second, Arthur pushes Shalltear down into a kneeling position while unknowingly releasing some of his dominion Aura. Shalltear's looking up at her master with his burly cock pressed against her porcelain face, her eyes getting misty as she slowly licks his magnificent manhood, taking care not to let her fangs touch it.

*Slurp*Slurp*

Shalltear licks the length of the shafts all the way down to the heavy balls, all the way back up to the tips, then lightly put her cute mouth onto the tips kissing it several times before sliding it smoothly in one go into her mouth while extending her long tongue and wrap it lewdly along the master's cock.

Bobbing her head up and down while still keeping her misty crimson eyes full of lust and worship lock on to her master's dominating gaze, Shalltear's pussy got wetter and wetter as she simulates her clits with her left hand as her right hand carefully fondle the master huge balls.

'Damn it, what are these techniques.' Arthur thought as he started to feel he was getting close to his orgasm. 

'If I cum this easily then I can't uphold my duty as an Incubus.' 

"Stand up, Shalltear and lay down on the bed," Arthur commanded.

Slowly pulling her head up, with a loud *smack* she releases the master's cock with a trail of thick pre-cum still connecting to her small pink lips. 

"Yesssss~~~," Shalltear said in a slutty tone as she quickly lay down on her bed and spread her wide open for Arthur to see her pink hairless pussy. 

Arthur put his face close to her pussy as he started to cunningham. Feeling Arthur's tongue in her pussy, Shalltear was submitted to strong pleasure, which she herself couldn't describe because of the multiple orgasms she is experiencing at the same time. 

Arthur's tongue twisted and played with Shalltear's pussy, While his left hand was on her small cunt that was pecking out from her folds, which he pressed and rubbed occasionally. And his right hand was fingering Shalltear's flesh hole with a rhythm. 

With his skilful technique, it wasn't long before Shalltear experienced another orgasm. 

"Ah~~Cumming~~~~Cumming." Arthur didn't pull his head back instead he pressed his mouth deep into her pussy swallowing all her cum.

"Damn, it's delicious. It tastes like an expensive wine." Arthur murmured as he licked her pussy clean.

*Slurp*Slurp*

The reason why he found her cum tasty was because of his incubus nature acting up. 

After he sucked her pussy of all cum, Arthur stood up from his previous state and positioned his cock which was painfully erected at Shalltear's peach-like pussy.

As her pussy was wet to slide his dick and Shalltear had a masochist tendency, Arthur penetrated her vagina in one go. 

"Hhhh~~~~Mhhhh~~~~~Cumming," 

Shalltear's body convoluted with the violent insertion, ecstasy filled her body as she had become one with the Supreme One. The pain from losing her virginity didn't even register in her brain due to the immense pleasure she received. Wrapping her arms around Arthur's neck, Shalltear can only burry her face into the master's chest as he started his violent thrusting, rapid motions creating wetter and wetter noises as the sound of *clap*clap*clap* of balls and ass touching each other filled the room.

"Moreeee~~~ Moreeee ~~~ Harder" Shalltear screamed as she kept cummings. 

Due to them being in a missionary position, Shalltear sank her fangs on Arthur as she started to drink blood from him. But this action caused Arthur's lust to once again overflow. 

Arthur loses himself in pleasure, doing long strokes while griping the vampire's ass firmly in a standing position with her legs resting on his shoulder, the tightness of a petite immortal vampire is completely different from what he had experienced.

Shalltear finds herself cummings, squirting, and peeing non-stop with every thrust of the master. Her dream had come true! The most exalted Being an object of worship for every being in Nazarick is ravaging her. Bliss mixed with pleasures filled the vampire's cold body as the orgasm kept hitting her like waves of tsunamis… 

"AHHHHHH~~~~~~" 

After going for an hour with a strong thrust Arthur deposited her semen deep inside Shalltear's pussy. 

Even after cumming Arthur his cock didn't show any sign of calming down. But that was not the case for Shalltear, who lost consciousness because she experienced multiple heavy orgasms when Arthur cum inside her. 

Just when Arthur was about to wake Shalltear for the second round a knocking sound was heard.

*Knock*Knock*

"Shalltear, May I come in."

❌❌❌

(Hallo Clockwork here, I am not well versed in writing smut so if this is not up to your standard please forgive this pitiful author of yours.)

How was the chapter? If you have any advice for me, please comment on it.

please leave a review and comment, if you like Fan-fic.

I posted 15 and more advanced chapters on Patreon, If you want to support me, check it out. You only need 3$ to become my Patreon.

patreon.com/Clockwork439

26